Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (428 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by ziccoit: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2096667/apc-using-osinbajo-mask-buharis

The above post urged me to research a little about the person of the pastor Bribena Efiye. I hold a belief that an opened indirect attack on the person of Prof Osinbajo who is a pastor by another pastor in the same church may be an evidence to deep seated hatred, rivalry and internal wrangling in RCCG.

My little research revealed the pastor as an Ijaw man, a retired Assistant-Comptroller of immigration, the Secretary General of Ijaw professional and finally a cult believer of Mr President-you may need to read some interviews he granted the press.

I don't have issue with whomever you give your support and the reason for such. The problem starts when you are using your privileged position to deceive the people. That Mr pastor is not supporting APC ticket because of Osinbajo purportedly being used to score religion point for political gain was a blatant lie. Where resides the integrity and conscience? When the so called religion leaders are swimming in lies what do you expect of their followers.

(1) (Reply)

Pre February 14 Election / "The Many Lies & Unfulfilled Promises Of The Chief Servant Since 2007"-apc / Yes, Buhari Is Sick; And So Am I By Vitus Ozoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.