Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (41225 Views)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Boko haram has been a major source of distraction to the government led by Jonathan since he assumed office.

Can we all now see the APC enjoying the benefits of the Chibok abductions? See APC now using the missing girls for political campaign to hijack power from Jonathan.

APC now reaping the dividends of boko haram mass abduction of our young girls.

cry cry cry cry cry

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
The APC governor of Bornu state was warned to relocate the Chibok girls to Maiduguri where there was better security but he refused. This deliberate refusal of the APC governor to relocate the Chibok girls is what led to the mass abduction of our girls for which the same APC is now blaming Jonathan and using for campaign.

*WAEC blames Borno governor for abduction of the girls
By Ramatu Abdulmuminu

Head of West African Examinations Council (WAEC) National Office, Mr Charles Eguridu, last Friday night, told a gathering of women that included the First Lady, wives of state governors, among others, how the state governor pressurised WAEC to conduct examination against its will at the Government Secondary School where girls were abducted by suspected Boko Haram insurgents.

Eguridu also said the enrolment list and the passport photographs of the registered students for Chibok secondary school examination centre are available.

Consequently, Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State has been giving a marching order that abducted girls must be found. President Goodluck Jonathan gave this mandate to the governor during an all night meeting that ended in the early hours of last Sunday.

The meeting had in attendance the President, Vice president, Senate President, Secretary to the Government and Service Chiefs and many others.

The meeting began at 9.00pm Saturday when President Goodluck Jonathan arrived. Shettima arrived in company of the Borno State Commissioner of Education, the principal of the Government Secondary School, Chibok and some parents of the abducted girls.

Dame Patience Jonathan had on Friday invited to the Presidential Villa, the Head of WAEC National Office, Mr. Charles Eguridu, to a meeting of wives of state governors, female legislators and leaders of various women organisations to strategise on the best ways to ensure the release of the abducted children.

Eguridu told the meeting that WAEC was initially reluctant to conduct examination in the area because of the security challenges but had to succumb when Shettima assured the council in writing that adequate security would be provided.

He said a total of 530 students were enrolled for examination in Chibok, adding that, contrary to the widespread belief, Chibok Government Secondary School is a mixed institution which also enrolled 135 out of 350 registered.

He maintained that after the abduction of the girls, 189 students were transferred to Uba examination centre where they are continuing with the examinations.

He told the meeting that WAEC wrote officially through the Federal Ministry of Education, asking the state government to relocate the students from the centre, but was assured at the last minute by the Borno State government that adequate security arrangements had been provided to enable the examination to go on at Chibok centre.

Eguridu tendered the letters written separately to the three north eastern state governors.

According to him, “Following the previous experience, we were afraid to go to the North East this year, yet we risked it and asked for extra security through the Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike.

“We also asked the various state governments to relocate all the centres to the state capitals where there would be adequate security.

“The three governors did not respond to our request but instead said they had made adequate security arrangements.

“The Borno State government also refused to relocate the students from Chibok to safer places like Maiduguri. The Borno State government only agreed to relocate the remaining 189 pupils to Uba after the abduction of the girls.

“On the overall, 530 students registered for WAEC at the Chibok center: 135 males and 395 girls,” he said.

The WAEC boss presented the students bio data containing the passport photographs of all the 530 candidates that registered at the Chibok centre for this year’s examination.

According to a statement issued by Ayo Adewuyi, media assistant to the First Lady in Abuja on Saturday, WAEC also informed Dame Patience that the enrolment list and the passport photographs of the registered students for Chibok secondary school examination centre are available.

Dame Patience Jonathan had expressed her concern and frustration over the security situation in the country, particularly the abduction of schoolgirls in Chibok.

The Borno State Commissioner for Women Affairs, Hajia Inna Galadima, who stood in for the wife of the governor, Nana Shettima, also told the meeting that 53 girls were currently in custody of the state government.

http://www.gongnews.net/find-the-chibok-girls-or-face-sack-jonathan-tells-shettima/

110 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by fattybombom: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
We don't need a soothsayer to tell us that APC are behind the activities of book haram.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na only space I wan book, no comment..

THANKS,
SIGN MANAGEMENT..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
fattybombom:
We don't need a soothsayer to tell us that APC are behind the activities of book haram.

Excatly! See them running wild like rabid dogs shouting "Chibok! Chibok!"

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even t.b joshua talk am lipsrsealed

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have been reading your posts and comments and sometimes I think you are either brain washed or you have a very low IQ. no offense here but It's hard to understand why any right thinking human would be saying the kind of things you say. APC is boko haram, APC is this and that!!! Now let me put this to you and to those Nigerians like you who have never traveled anywhere (even to Benin Republic) to see where the world is at now and the level at which other countries operate. Issues of electricity and pipe borne water is no longer a big issue in other African countries expect if there's civil war. Nigeria is still battling with this. Jobs for university graduates, Roads and Infrastructures.

I know you don't have a job and even if you do, you have brothers and sisters, cousins who are graduate and don't have any source of income. My friend, WE can be better than this! We can do better than this! Don't be scared of the unknown. if you vote APC and nothing changes, then you vote them out! the ruling class in Nigeria should be made to understand that the masses have the power to choose, select, or deselect anyone at any given time. Don't let Nigeria rot for another four years. Look at those folks that graduated since 2008 and still live with their parents, have pity on those girls who are 30 years and above and have no job and husband. Please be human my friend!!

Last year, I went for 2 weeks summer school in Ontario Canada and I met one of the South Western state governor's daughter. Even though she's calm and respectful, any right thinking Nigerian would be disgusted by the fact that she drives a Bentley and a G Class wagon, lives in penthouse of Double Tree by Hilton while his dad in Nigeria was owing state government workers 3 months salary. Eurobomber WAKE UP. don't be part of those who sold their brothers to Slavery. Self worth is more important than money and will always be!!

287 Likes 32 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:
[s]I have been reading your posts and comments and sometimes I think you are either brain washed or you have a very low IQ. no offense here but It's hard to understand why any right thinking human would be saying the kind of things you say. APC is boko haram, APC is this and that!!! Now let me put this to you and to those Nigerians like you who have never traveled anywhere (even to Benin Republic) to see where the world is at now and the level at which other countries operate. Issues of electricity and pipe borne water is no longer a big issue in other African countries expect if there's civil war. Nigeria is still battling with this. Jobs for university graduates, Roads and Infrastructures.

I know you don't have a job and even if you do, you have brothers and sisters, cousins who are graduate and don't have any source of income. My friend, WE can be better than this! We can do better than this! Don't be scared of the unknown. if you vote APC and nothing changes, then you vote them out! the ruling class in Nigeria should be made to understand that the masses have the power to choose, select, or deselect anyone at any given time. Don't let Nigeria rot for another four years. Look at those folks that graduated since 2008 and still live with their parents, have pity on those girls who are 30 years and above and have no job and husband. Please be human my friend!!

Last year, I went to 2 weeks summer school in Ontario Canada and I met of the South Western state governor's daughter. Even though she's calm and respectful, any right thinking Nigerian would be disgusted by the fact that she drives a Bentley and a G Class wagon, lives in penthouse of Double Tree by Hilton while his dad in Nigeria was owing state government workers 3 months salary. Eurobomber WAKE UP. don't be part of those who sold their brothers to Slavery. Self worth is more important than money and will always be!![/s]

Obviously you have the lowest IQ on the planet because you did not address the topic but wrote a pile of goat shiit up there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How can we allow blood-sucking vampires take over the country in the name of change? How can we allow people that arranged kidnapping of our young women by boko haram so that they can turn around and use same for political campaign?

That is not the kind of change we need. APC is not the solution; we need a better alternative. You're really slow and dumb really. undecided undecided undecided

166 Likes 25 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
OAM4J

Obinoscopy

Ngwakwe

oneeast

Submarine

Customized13

Redoil

Orlandoowh

Babyosisi

Desola

Berem

Obiagelli

Barcanister

reumdateur

1 Like

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by bondingman: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op what r u saying?
Is it news that buhari n co-apc sponsored d abduction of chibok girls n d bombings?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Fellow Nigerians, when we say that the APC is the main machinery behind boko haram some people doubt it. Boko haram has been a major source of distraction to the government led by Jonathan since he assumed office.

Can we all now see the APC enjoying the benefits of the Chibok abductions? See APC now using the missing girls for political campaign to hijack power from Jonathan.

cry cry cry cry cry
Is that a signboard? And where was that picture taken?

8 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by bondingman: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
milloguy:
I have been reading your posts and comments and sometimes I think you are either brain washed or you have a very low IQ. no offense here but It's hard to understand why any right thinking human would be saying the kind of things you say. APC is boko haram, APC is this and that!!! Now let me put this to you and to those Nigerians like you who have never traveled anywhere (even to Benin Republic) to see where the world is at now and the level at which other countries operate. Issues of electricity and pipe borne water is no longer a big issue in other African countries expect if there's civil war. Nigeria is still battling with this. Jobs for university graduates, Roads and Infrastructures.

Last year, I went to 2 weeks summer school in Ontario Canada and I met of the South Western state governor's daughter. Even though she's calm and respectful, any right thinking Nigerian would be disgusted by the fact that she drives a Bentley and a G Class wagon, lives in penthouse of Double Tree by Hilton while his dad in Nigeria was owing state government workers 3 months salary. Eurobomber WAKE UP. don't be part of those who sold their brothers to Slavery. Self worth is more important than money and will always be!!
N what makes u feel they'll b free n fair elections to vote out an unperforming GMB if such a man ever gets to power?
If u expected GEJ to solve all d problems of Nigeria in his 4yrs n 7 months stay in power then u r not for real.
A vote for APC is a vote for 8yrs of uncertainty bc with their desperation for power, they'll upturn democratic principles n perpetuate self in power after their first term but a vote for PDP is a vote for d slow but steady progress we're making as a nation, I choose d later.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
I wonder why they will dare use chibok girls in campaigning, meaning they intentionally masterminded the kidnap so as to use it against the president during campaign because I think PDP would have work out something to release the girls if they were responsible for it, in order to gain the heart of the electorates.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Redoil: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dont you see the way APC cyber goons on nairaland jubilate like a malnourished rat whenever BH Struck
EUROBOMBER:

OAM4J

Obinoscopy

Ngwakwe

oneeast

Submarine

Customized13

Redoil

Orlandoowh

Babyosisi

Desola

Berem

Obiagelli

Barcanister

reumdateur

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by seunfly: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
We all know that the only beneficiaries of BH is the army generals in this administration and the party that plays politics with it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just dey laff grin

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Oh, do you now believe that they've been kidnapped? From Northern plot to APC plot.

GEJ's handling of this chibok issue was messy and they people should be made to know the kind of man they are planning to put in charge of their wards for the next four year.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Owk
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
GOOD!

1 Like

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by hotswagg12: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okay
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by chamboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS

1 Like

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Abduletudaye(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Boko haram has been a major source of distraction to the government led by Jonathan since he assumed office.

cry cry cry cry cry

its all strategy jare....

2 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by siegfried99(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm undecided
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by scozy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ all d way.......
Wow front page atlast thank God for nairaland android app.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by NaijaOptimist: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Security is another area GEJ administration has failed woefully.

we need a dogged leader in Buhari.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Tenim47(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
aw does dat stop me 4rm votin GMB.
Wu tie dem, shebi na im go untie dem

9 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by seedord247(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Obviously you have the lowest IQ on the planet because you did not address the topic but wrote a pile of goat shiit up there. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How can we allow blood-sucking vampires take over the country in the name of change? How can we allow people that arranged kidnapping of our young women by boko haram so that they can turn around and use same for political campaign?

That is not the kind of change we need. APC is not the solution; we need a better alternative. You're really slow and dumb really. undecided undecided undecided

If change is Ebola to you i would advice you to vacate this country by may 29

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bunch of clueless moral fvcking psychopaths.

Some ignorant dummies be shouting and yelling 'Sai buhari, kai Buhari, chai buhari ' or ware a.

Even from the actions of this clueless old man, you'd know he's one big dry AIDS patient looking dunce.

U vote for them today, they leave u with SORROW TEARS & BLOOD tomorrow... Yea.. Their regular trade mark.

Wise up people.
Don't vote for clueless otuekerian.
Don't vote for ancient abokini buhari the butcher.

Vote for change! Vote for Me.

6 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok
Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by wisefizz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
dat one no be talk..e don happen, e don happen...... no dey use dat dey campaign for us..... apshits abeg tell us your manifetos

4 Likes

Re: APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) by Dannyset(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pls Bring them Back. We love them.
Our clueless govt as refused to say a word about dis gurls. This is wickedness. We don't need a govt that can't guarantee our safety. Pls leave and go back to ur clueless Otueke now.
#BringBackOurGirlsNow

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video) / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.