Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" (3011 Views)

M.i.’s ‘the Chairman’ Album – The Preview And Review / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. / 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" (2) (3) (4)

2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by YoungK1: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2008
Justsal dont be stupid
u listened to it with much anticipation of
hearing 2baba's voice but go back now
and listen to it like a man whose brains are there
then tell me from yo' heart not bias
if you are really OK with that album.
For me it's not worth it. I've tried forcing myself to get addicted to it
by playing it over and over but its not building on me .
The reason you already know. It's between the words 'WACK AND OK SHA'
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by deebarca: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
na the bomb, 2baba all d way,have been waiting for this album, am tired of all the song around,listen to 2baba with a distinct voice dat every artist want to feature.
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by tosinadeda: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2008
Wuts d point of dis thread?
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by JustSal: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2009
tommy k, don't be a hater men,
i think you should go back and listen to the album
and judge not as a hater but someone sensible
his quality and sensible lyrics, captivating voice, he might have
had hitches on the way but the album is tite better
than the noise around most pple call musiq,
not calling names, :l
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by unix4real1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
@tosin and deebarca

I think the only way to save this poster`s point in creating this thread is to give him a clue of the particular track he should be listening to in the album. I`m sure he only listened to the intro before he jumped here and create a thread. I urge you to listen to Outside, Free, Flex, Appreciate it, Feeling you and Fly. if all these tracks still means wack to you then you are from another planet so you should check yourself. undecided
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by mayordee(m): 12:57am On Jan 14, 2009
@ Poster, na u sabi, i love '' Jungle don mature, Free and Excuse me sister'', think we need to encourage our own and not criticise them,
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by princedapo: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2009
Young K or wat are u called,i just have a question for you,can you please tell me your own favourite artist.I just cant find which album u want to mention that can be compare to UNSTOPPABLE but incase you know any,perharps u should let me know
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by Jayholiday(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2009
I think this album is very good. There are quite a few good songs on it. Like "Jungle don Mature", Free, Baba, Pako and of course Enter the place. Great party track.

The album is available in the UK, Europe & US at Katlego Africa

Check it out today ~ http://www.katlegoafrica.com
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by mrbargains(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
Looking for 2face Unstoppable CD.
Buy from the number 1 Naija Store in Europe/North America
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by Dclique(m): 12:18am On Apr 08, 2009
he didnt save d best for last
Re: 2face Idibias' New Album "the Unstoppable" by bilms(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2009
i have been listening to 2face new album, but i never go interested.

but i just took my time and i listen to it this morning, men the album is classic.

Pure Gold,

this album will get scattered the more everywhere when people get use to it,

for now is vblasting, but when people get use to it, it will get more scattered everywhere,

kudos to 2baba

Writing An Afrobeat Song / Defining The Different Genres Of Music / DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo