Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. (851 Views)

Nigeria Orbra Mobile Set To Launch Orbra Eve 2 To Challenge Tecno Phantom 5 / 5 Reasons To Use The Nigeria Made Android Smartphone Orbra / Where Does Tecno Phantom 5 Stands Compared To Orbra Eve 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerian OEM Orbra mobile is gearing up to launch its first Android smart phone, Orbra Eve 2 on October 1, the same day Nigeria celebrates her independence.

SPECIFICATIONS

The Orbra Eve 2 specifications includes 64bit octa-core MediaTek MT6753 chipset clocked at 2.0GHz, ARM Mali-T760 and backed by 3GB RAM and 16GB of onboard storage that is expandable up to 64GB via Micro SD card.(It ships with a free 32GB)

The Orbra Eve 2 smart phone will feature a 5.5-inch FHD display, 13MP primary shooter and 5MP selfie camera.

There’s support for dual-SIM functionality and an extra layer of security powered by a fingerprint technology at the back.

Orbra Eve 2 will run Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and the 5.5 inch screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2.

The 13MP S5K3L2 rear camera was supplied by Samsung and it has picture resolution of 4160 x 3120 pixels and Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels.

On the top front of Orbra Eve 2 smart phone sits a 5 MP camera for selfies.
CONNECTIVITY

Other connectivity options includes support for:
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth 4.0
NFC
Hot-Knot
GSM
W-CDMA
TD-SCDMA
4G LT
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
GPS: Yes
microUSB v2.0
USB On-The-Go

Multimedia

Music Support: mp3, aac,
Loudspeaker: Yes
Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
FM Radio:Yes

All these will be powered by a massive 4165mAh battery.

Price

Orbra Eve 2 smart phone has a price tag of N58,500. On the company’s website but you can Pre-order the device for N55,000.

Source: http://www.naijatecharena.com/orbra-eve-2-specifications-orbra-mobile-se-launch-orbra-eve2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. by Juxtified(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Almost sounds too good to be true at that price
Re: Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
A direct competitor to Phantom 5 in Nigeria with an equal specs and cheaper price, but the Tecno will still outsell the Orbra because of fan boyish factor. Me think 55k is still high for this phone considering it's an unknown brand, if I were to spend 55k on a phone I would buy UMI Iron or Ulefone Be touch 2 for less than that from importers here on nairaland Elijahdre and co, or better still Gionee M5 43k with super battery.
Re: Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Juxtified:
Almost sounds too good to be true at that price
I tell ya....

If the phone is good as it is in paper then Phantom 5 has got a serious competitor.
Re: Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread. by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Kamaye:
A direct competitor to Phantom 5 in Nigeria with an equal specs and cheaper price, but the Tecno will still outsell the Orbra because of fan boyish factor. Me think 55k is still high for this phone considering it's an unknown brand, if I were to spend 55k on a phone I would buy UMI Iron or Ulefone Be touch 2 for less than that from importers here on nairaland Elijahdre and co, or better still Gionee M5 43k with super battery.
The price is ok in my opinion.

The only problem is because the brand is new and nobody can vouch for them, if not, Imagine how much it will cost if it were to come from a top brand.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Launching Vibe X3 Lite In Official Site / How To Detect Prevent And Avoid The Installation Of Malware Virus On Your Phone / I Can't Use My New 32gig Memory Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.