Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

“we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member (1382 Views)

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House / FG Delegates In Borno Over Dalori Village Attack. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by scribble: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
An anonymous All Progressives Congress member called in to popular Radio Station Nigeria Info 99.3 to drop a startling revelation.

The show which started at 3pm and entitled Ali Baba Seriously was conducting an episode themed, “Will You Receive Financial Inducement for your Vote?”

The program’s hosts threw the phone lines open and several Nigerians began confessing receiving amounts as little as N1,000 for their vote in the 2011 General Elections.

Some callers however said they would not trade their vote for a pittance, but would have to be compensated handsomely. Other callers said they would not sell their vote even for large sums of money as it would not augur well for democracy in the country.

At about 3:20 PM, a caller who did not identify himself rang into the program and said “Those saying they will not sell their vote for any amount of money are deceiving themselves or had not seen real bribe money before. Why do Nigerians like to deceive each other?

“I was a participant in the APC Presidential Primaries and together with a politician from Rivers State, we sat in my personal car and handed $5,000 to 221 delegates to vote for the candidate we had selected.”

The hosts of the show did not delve into the matter further, but advised Nigerians not to mortgage the future of the country by selling their votes to politicians who were not up to task.

http://www.theheraldng.com/shocker-spent-1-1-million-bribing-delegates-personal-car-apc-member-tells-ali-baba/

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by scribble: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
FTC
Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
APsin

Party full of thieves, criminals, robbers and frustrated fraudsters from formal PDP.

90% of same people who helped destroyed Nigeria.

Behold they are now St. In APC cheesy

I learnt the actual money approved for bribing was $10,000 per delegate, maybe corruption factors wink reduced same to $5,000. grin

Buhari is a drowned man already.

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan will surely complete his FULL TERM in 2019.

God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by Change2015(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Unverifiable

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol, the way PDPs talk abt money, u will fear fear.
They are so corrupt that billions on naira is like a bribe money to them.
How many people will u bribe with $1.1 million in a day?
It cld be easier if u say u distribute it to wards as bribes than saying u bribe people from your own car and there wasn't a queue of others waiting to be served the free money?

I knw...they think we are dunces just because they are...
War_refar... undecided

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by hyfr(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mathematicians oya come and solve. If Mr jimi agbaje who is 57yrs, is too old to rule lagos, a single state out of 36 states. Using the Apcistorian formula of 57>73 what is the likely fate of Buhari who is 73yrs to rule over 36 states?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by nonebutme: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Does the radio station or this newspaper have any means of ascertaining/verifying the real identity of anonymous callers? No! Okupe or Reno Omokri aka (Wendell Simlin) can call into any radio station claiming to be an APC member.

This is rubbish journalism.

3 Likes

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by hyfr(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
nonebutme:
Does the radio station or this newspaper have any means of ascertaining/verifying the real identity of their callers? No! Okupe or Reno Omokri aka (Wendell Simlin) can call into any radio station claiming to be an APC member.

This is rubbish journalism.
have you eaten this morning??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by phlemzy: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
How are we not to think that the anonymous caller was a TANoid on errand. Besides, We have gone past this stage. Whoever the bribe was paid for is secondary at the moment. The major contenders for the presidential seat have emerged & Nigerians are waiting to exercise their right come February.
Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by nonebutme: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
hyfr:
have you eaten this morning??
Another manifestation of your stupidiity.

1 Like

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by scribble: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
its most likely true because for PDP members to have set it up

they would have had to have had prior knowledge of what the show was going to discuss

but i like how the guys you usually swear are clueless are suddenly master strategists once the topic does not favour you

sad angry shocked

tongue

1 Like

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by olaboy001(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
scribble:
An anonymous All Progressives Congress member called in to popular Radio Station Nigeria Info 99.3 to drop a startling revelation.

The show which started at 3pm and entitled Ali Baba Seriously was conducting an episode themed, “Will You Receive Financial Inducement for your Vote?”

The program’s hosts threw the phone lines open and several Nigerians began confessing receiving amounts as little as N1,000 for their vote in the 2011 General Elections.

Some callers however said they would not trade their vote for a pittance, but would have to be compensated handsomely. Other callers said they would not sell their vote even for large sums of money as it would not augur well for democracy in the country.

At about 3:20 PM, a caller who did not identify himself rang into the program and said “Those saying they will not sell their vote for any amount of money are deceiving themselves or had not seen real bribe money before. Why do Nigerians like to deceive each other?

“I was a participant in the APC Presidential Primaries and together with a politician from Rivers State, we sat in my personal car and handed $5,000 to 221 delegates to vote for the candidate we had selected.”

The hosts of the show did not delve into the matter further, but advised Nigerians not to mortgage the future of the country by selling their votes to politicians who were not up to task.

http://www.theheraldng.com/shocker-spent-1-1-million-bribing-delegates-personal-car-apc-member-tells-ali-baba/
We no buy your lie ja re

1 Like

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by jahbiz: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
scribble:
An anonymous All Progressives Congress member called in to popular Radio Station Nigeria Info 99.3 to drop a startling...

It will take ignorance and

stupidity to take the words of

an anonymous caller serious.

Anybody can call to say the shit,

even FDF goons.

1 Like

Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by ola6: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC!!!! money CHANGE!!!!
Re: “we Spent $1.1 Million Bribing Delegates In My Personal Car” – APC Member by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
We all are Nigerians with Nigerian blood. All the people shouting I no go sell my vote never get offer.

When you see $10,000 us been laid before you for your vote, no be person go tell you to exchange the money into Nigerian currency sharp sharp and give them even your voters card.

As for the allegation, we know that money exchanged hand in that primary, a friend of mine who is among the delegates got his hand oiled in dollars. But bad thing be say dey money no dey de useful, na only one car + ukwu nwanyi owerri wey him use am dey chop

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate / Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed / Obasanjo And Apc Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.