Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate (1379 Views)

Donald Trump And Muhammadu Buhari: Isn't The Resemblance Uncanny? / Mohamed Or Mohammadu Buhari Who Owns The Result-who Is Mohamed / Who Is The Apc Candidate? Mohamed Buhari Or Mohammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Balkan(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=19pt]Please when did Buhari change his name to Muhammadu
Is there an affidavit to support this result?

Wahala dey
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Balkan you are a Foo.l

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by coldsummer: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who are you!!!
Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Balkan(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
barnabasj:
@Balkan you are a Foo.l
You have not started. You must tell me if those name are one. Not interested in name calling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Balkan:

You have not started. You must tell me if those name are one. Not interested in name calling

@OP. Yes the names are one, Mohammed and Muhammadu are the same names with different spelling. Hope you are happy now.
Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by dkronicle(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice observation there. U deserve a rat dick

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Balkan(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
When start a lie. You have to tell so many lies to cover it.
Buhari you will go to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by derrick333(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Balkan:
[size=19pt]Please when did Buhari change his name to Muhammadu
Is there an affidavit to support this result?

Wahala dey
[/size]
Bros!! Aw fa, u don chop?? Evn Jona no go fit waste his tym de ask of certificate,try find somtin more interrogating to do NA ,blame it on Jona4nt providin anof jobs,cus Asumin u go work 2day ,came bak so tird,u for no say dis topic NA fritter

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by meolaniyi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=20pt]

Wow! Buhari is your name Muhammadu or Muhamed?
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by demelza: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some people must cry blood this night. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Balkan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
derrick333:

Bros!! Aw fa, u don chop?? Evn Jona no go fit waste his tym de ask of certificate,try find somtin more interrogating to do NA ,blame it on Jona4nt providin anof jobs,cus Asumin u go work 2day ,came bak so tird,u for no say dis topic NA fritter
my brother Buhari has ended up boxing himself to a corner. You can not tell me those names are the same. Even if the mean the same thing. You can tell me those names are one. They might mean the same thing.

INEC has Muhammadu not Muhamed.
You guys are in for more wahala.
Let him show us when he had change of name and the newspaper that carried it.
It's easy to claim someone's result and name but not easy to defend it.

GEJ ALL THE WAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by appini: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by derrick333(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Balkan:
my brother Buhari has ended up boxing himself to a corner. You can not tell me those names are the same. Even if the mean the same thing. You can tell me those names are one. They might mean the same thing.

INEC has Muhammadu not Muhamed.
You guys are in for more wahala.
Let him show us when he had change of name and the newspaper that carried it.
It's easy to claim someone's result and name but not easy to defend it.

GEJ ALL THE WAY.
Weda hammed,Muhammad .MohammedU,Muhammadu .all NA dsame,mayb 1k court affidavit fit convince u??

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by motherlode: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ask Suleiman and sulaimon

1 Like

Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP d documents in his personal file release by millitary has both mohamed and mohammadu as spellings . PLEASE LOOK AT THEM IN D LINK CLOSELY

https://www.nairaland.com/2105489/photos-buharis-academic-records-released
Re: Who Is Mohamed Buhari And Muhammadu Buhari.check Out The Name On The Certificate by olaboy001(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP, you don chop?

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Ignore The Noise, Jonathan Will Beat Buhari Again – Senator Uzodinma / Buhari Defeats Jonathan In 10 Polls Conducted So Far / Senate: Ben Bruce Faces Disqualification Over Dual Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.