Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters (2089 Views)

9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2006
@$hadex.
thanks bros.for keeping it real.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by mrmetoo(m): 2:43am On Aug 27, 2006
@don jazzie
thats very true about 'em but fiddy and g-unit carried em's beef with benzino and The Source.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 3:27am On Aug 28, 2006
@don jazzie
i hope u know that the only beef fat joe got with 50 is dat he appeared in ja's song. that aint no real beef cuzz it was settled after joe's album flopped. i hope u also know that em spit his verse for another mixtape and it was added on their by a mix dj.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2006
mr me too:

@don jazzie
thats very true about 'em but fiddy and g-unit carried em's beef with benzino and The Source.
true. 50 beefed the source but it was not cuz of em alone.source made publication on 50 tryin to make the world feel fifty is wack and it' didn't go down well with fifty and his crew.more info on
mediatakeout.com
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2006
dondele:

@don jazzie
i hope u know that the only beef fat joe got with 50 is that he appeared in ja's song. that aint no real beef cuzz it was settled after joe's album flopped. i hope u also know that em spit his verse for another mixtape and it was added on their by a mix dj.
what's the point.?
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2006
the point is dat it em can feature in fat joes's ish cuzz fat joe and fiddy aint got no real beef but ja dissed em and game did same too in one of his mixtapes.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2006
fat joe has got a real beef for 50 and like wise fifty.i heard abt 2 weeks back on a saturday precisely were fifty was interviewed on fat man scoop's coca cola radio programme and he stated he got beef with lil kim,jadakiss,fatjoe,jarule and a couple of pple.and he explained why he got the beefs.well want jst want u to know em can be on the game's track and fat joe's track/s cuz he dosen't have beef with them.and em would be so foolish to buy fifty's beef cuz they on the same label.it'sa unwise streetwise and businesswise.so wake up to that i8t.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? / D'banj's Website / Tem Records Present Ayo Brown Philip Track ( Thank You Lord ).wmv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.