Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late (3906 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by huzyboy: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think payoneer has been hacked or something.
Yesteday, I received an email from Payoneer that my card has been blocked. This is the email text

“Dear Cardholder,

We are contacting you in regard to a recent ATM transaction that has been posted to your account from India. We are aware that this charge was made without your permission.
To ensure the security of your account and to protect your funds we have blocked your card.
Please reply this email as soon as possible to order yourself a new card free of charge.

Sincerely,
The Payoneer Team”

I called them and they said there was a suspicious activity on my account. Someone used my card in India. I checked my account’s activity and saw that the person checked my account balance in India. I was also told that I have to apply for new card.

I was lucky because I don’t live funds in my Payoneer account and had only $4.39 left. So after checking my account balance, my balance was reduced to $3.39 (Normal $1 was deducted for checking account balance) which means it is true. See pic

This afternoon, 2 of my friends using Payoneer also called me telling me they received the same email.

For those who have money sitting in their account, withdraw your funds now to avoid losing your hard earned money.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have any question, post it here.

1 Share

Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by ucheheart(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yahoo boys are not resting
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by Youngzedd(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Too many fraudulent activities going on in Payoneer.

I have received soo much complains about this company.

Withdrawing my 21 USD ASAP.
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by huzyboy: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Youngzedd:

That is strange because I have never heard of a single complain

1 Like

Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by stagger: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have used Payoneer cards since 2009. No single complaint.

1 Like

Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by dav8id(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
same here oooo 2 years now never heard any complain..anyway @op thanks for this me no have any sese in my accouny...zero kobo cheesy
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 17, 2015
i have bn using this card for close to 3 years without a single complaint
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by huzyboy: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2015
dav8id:
same here oooo 2 years now never heard any complain..anyway @op thanks for this me no have any sese in my accouny...zero kobo cheesy

I doubt if the guy even knows what Payoneer is
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by solbash11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Youngzedd:

Indeed there're lot of fraudulent activities going on in payoneer. Around last year August, almost $400 was stolen from my account and the transaction history page, I saw that the funds was withdrawn at an ATM location in Canada. I have never lost my payoneer Debit card or use it outside Nigeria before, so tell me how come my Money was withdrawn through ATM in Canada? Up till now they never refunded my money even though they resolved to return $180 to a replacement card but I haven't seen the replacement card yet. In short payoneer is a useless company run by bunch of Rogues!

N.B: If anyone needs to buy geniune payPal funds to make your transaction payments, It's avaialable at a reasonable exchage rate.
We also buy genuine funds @ very good rate

Feel free to contact us now!

email: solbash1@gmail.com or use the phone
numbers posted on my signature.

Thanks
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by luvlyoracle(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
solbash11:

Indeed there're lot of fraudulent activities going on in payoneer. Around last year August, almost $400 was stolen from my account and the transaction history page, I saw that the funds was withdrawn at an ATM location in Canada. I have never lost my payoneer Debit card or use it outside Nigeria before, so tell me how come my Money was withdrawn through ATM in Canada? Up till now they never refunded my money even though they resolved to return $180 to a replacement card but I haven't seen the replacement card yet. In short payoneer is a useless company run by bunch of Rogues!

N.B: If anyone needs to buy geniune payPal funds to make your transaction payments, It's avaialable at a reasonable exchage rate.
We also buy genuine funds @ very good rate

Feel free to contact us now!

email: solbash1@gmail.com or use the phone
numbers posted on my signature.

Thanks
Aw much?
Re: Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late by solbash11(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
luvlyoracle:
Aw much?

If you're interested in buying or selling, kindly reach me via whatsapp (07086268565), or give me a call/sms. You may also send me email.

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter / Outsource Your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer...Gigs Here / Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.