Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians (3906 Views)

The Reasons Why Most Online Businesses Fail In Nigeria / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / List Of Profitable Businesses For Small Capital Owners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by chrisobas(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2011
I have been going through this forum and must say I am impressed with what I am seeing. Let's keep it up. The issue here is that I am always online but there seems to be no good paying online businesses for Nigerians. I still very much believe that some of you are benefitting from this online businesses even here in Nigeria . So if you are, kindly drop your ideas here, they will be very much appreciated. NO SCAM please!!!
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by mrnatural(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2011
my broda same thing with me ooo! they'll ask you to click on a link , do this and do that.but it all boils down to you go pay some money into their account,, which at the end of the day its all scams,
i've giving up on all of this online biz,
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by infogenius(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
mr_natural:

my broda same thing with me ooo! they'll ask you to click on a link , do this and do that.but it all boils down to you go pay some money into their account,, which at the end of the day its all scams,
i've giving up on all of this online biz,

What u've said is true.But I will like to add that many of us are not patient , do not take massive action and ready to learn.Just as it is in the offline businesses so it is in online business.Do not fall for someone that says u'll make a million overnight.
Even the oyinbos do this.Imagine someone selling a product and saying u do not need seo,ppc,facebook etc and is still using these mediums to advertise his products.

Life na jeje and so is making money.
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by mrnatural(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
@infogenuis, true talk, but am not in that category, i read alot and am very careful b4 going into any biz, be it online and offline
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by LagBlogger(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2011
OP

No paying online businesses in Nigeria? That would depend on how well you work. But I can tell you that Blogging in Nigeria as an online venture is rewarding
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by learnit: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2011
Google Adsense make sense in Nigeria, if you are hardworking and steadfast, by the way there is no free money online you must work before you earn them. online money making is real in Nigeria my people.
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by kingsleyp: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
LR Trading See my signature
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by deco2come: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
Check out the website on my signature. If after going through the website and you still doubt it to be true, please do not try it because there is no way I can prove it to be true unless if you are among the winners and receive your payment. If you have any forward question, do not hesitate to chat with them online. They can help you out
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by rivie0020: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2011
Forex pays, but it's risky. No. 1 rule - never trade with money you can't affarod to lose. Follow the link in my sig. box for a working strategy
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by dinggle: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2011
Online Biz is real but you must:

1. look for a demand.
2. Supply a service.
3. Monetize the service
4. Get paid.

Before you start your online business.
1. Learn basic web design e.g uploading and managing data on your website. This will eliminate the cost of hiring a web developer every time you need to make a change.
2. Look for an affordable web host with reasonable disk space and data transfer capability.

** Online biz is mostly successful by traffic (quantity) generation e.g. where one traffic is N1.00, 1million traffic will be N1.00 X 1million. Which means when you build a reasonable traffic you will be approached by others who need the presence of your traffic and that is one way of boosting earnings. Also your website could be blogging, political, news, education, sports, streaming, chat, dating, etc. Online biz is like a plant, you water it every day by improving on it while you watch it grow with prospects. I strongly believe it is a very good avenue with decent earning potentials. Last I checked it was a $2billion industry and fast growing all you need is a tiny pile from that income.

What it gives:

1. Stability,
2. Peace of mind.
3. Electricity will not stop your clients from accessing you.
4. Broad base.
5. Freedom
6. Hope

Mistakes most ppl make when setting up an online biz:

1. Speaking to the wrong person, speaking or reading from ppl who have never sat to run an online biz can be the worst mistake a potential investor makes, because instead of hands on practical information you will get untested scripts read somewhere on the web.
2. Not doing a good research on your area of focus and target market.
3. Hiring expensive designers.
4. Lack of consideration for your market location, if your broader market is Nigeria based, it will be foolish for your website to be in flash such might take for ever to download because of the slow internet connectivity available in Nigeria, this will send your traffic away and make your page stagnant.
5. Web marketing is an essential part of online biz, having a website without web-marketing is like a shop with a sign saying "Open for Business"  but lacking the entry door for clients. Web marketing pulls crowd to you and there are various means of doing it cheaply. Face-book and google can be helpful but! It wont be my first advise for an up coming online biz starter there are cheaper ways of doing it which I call "The Tangle".
6. Web name, your website name is one of the most important part of your online biz, a simple name easy to remember without a pen is always a better choice. Using yourself as a survey, how many time have you ever written down the name of a website for later reference? if ppl cant remember you, they simply forget you.

Start up budget!
1. A computer (laptop preferably) My reason for a laptop is that it is easier to power without electricity with solar laptop chargers that cost around $100.
2. N30,000-N50,000 to buy a web name, host and have a web developer design a simple to access website. If you already know how to design that amount will be a lot less.

***My hope is that this information will get you thinking about online biz.***

Other areas to consider are:
1. Drop shipping (haven't gained ground in Nigeria but it is do-able) is already in practice offline. The major difference is that rather than what is obtainable in the USA drop-shippers would need a start up capital to take the product to the consumer.
2. Reseller, as a reseller you can reseller products of other established merchants world wide.

1 Like

Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
dinggle: Online Biz is real but you must:

1. look for a demand.
2. Supply a service.
3. Monetize the service
4. Get paid.

1. Learn basic web design e.g uploading and managing data on your website. This will eliminate the cost of hiring a web developer every time you need to make a change.
2. Look for an affordable web host with reasonable disk space and data transfer capability.

** Online biz is mostly successful by traffic (quantity) generation e.g. where one traffic is N1.00, 1million traffic will be N1.00 X 1million. Which means when you build a reasonable traffic you will be approached by others who need the presence of your traffic and that is one way of boosting earnings. Also your website could be blogging, political, news, education, sports, streaming, chat, dating, etc. Online biz is like a plant, you water it every day by improving on it while you watch it grow with prospects. I strongly believe it is a very good avenue with decent earning potentials. Last I checked it was a $2billion industry and fast growing all you need is a tiny pile from that income.

What it gives:

1. Stability,
2. Peace of mind.
4. Broad base.
5. Freedom
6. Hope

1. Speaking to the wrong person, speaking or reading from ppl who have never sat to run an online biz can be the worst mistake a potential investor makes, because instead of hands on practical information you will get untested scripts read somewhere on the web.
4. Lack of consideration for your market location, if your broader market is Nigeria based, it will be foolish for your website to be in flash such might take for ever to download because of the slow internet connectivity available in Nigeria, this will send your traffic away and make your page stagnant.
5. Web marketing is an essential part of online biz, having a website without web-marketing is like a shop with a sign saying "Open for Business" but lacking the entry door for clients. Web marketing pulls crowd to you and there are various means of doing it cheaply. Face-book and google can be helpful but! It wont be my first advise for an up coming online biz starter there are cheaper ways of doing it which I call "The Tangle".
6. Web name, your website name is one of the most important part of your online biz, a simple name easy to remember without a pen is always a better choice. Using yourself as a survey, how many time have you ever written down the name of a website for later reference? if ppl cant remember you, they simply forget you.

Start up budget!
1. A computer (laptop preferably) My reason for a laptop is that it is easier to power without electricity with solar laptop chargers that cost around $100.
2. N30,000-N50,000 to buy a web name, host and have a web developer design a simple to access website. If you already know how to design that amount will be a lot less.

1. Drop shipping (haven't gained ground in Nigeria but it is do-able) is already in practice offline. The major difference is that rather than what is obtainable in the USA drop-shippers would need a start up capital to take the product to the consumer.
2. Reseller, as a reseller you can reseller products of other established merchants world wide.

This is da bomb and I say kudos.

1 Like

Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by eedriyz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
dinggle: Online Biz is real but you must:

1. look for a demand.
2. Supply a service.
3. Monetize the service
4. Get paid.

What it gives:

1. Stability,
2. Peace of mind.
4. Broad base.
5. Freedom
6. Hope

5. Web marketing is an essential part of online biz, having a website without web-marketing is like a shop with a sign saying "Open for Business"  but lacking the entry door for clients. Web marketing pulls crowd to you and there are various means of doing it cheaply. Face-book and google can be helpful but! It wont be my first advise for an up coming online biz starter there are cheaper ways of doing it which I call "The Tangle".

Start up budget!

Bravo! I loved the way you put it!
On your last sentence, can I add that people are the problems of themselves? Many of them are guity of buying eBooks and dumping them, some even attends seminars and do nothing. They want someone to spoonfeed them. They are looking for someone to help them woe a girl and still take her to bed for them. Some people tries things out and because they can't wait for the thing to work out, they just quit.
Money is online and will only get better. If you want to make it, you just need to be focus, hardworking and patient. SIMPLE
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by castruccio(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2012
I think online business is real, as it is in the offline scene we have to deliver a service or a product for you to make it online, forget all those HYIP programs and ptr, ptc they are all scams grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2012
making money online is real even in Nigeria here but many people want to make millions overnight and that's why most of them are falling to cheap scams everyday. Imagine the case of a man asked to pay just N1,700 for a setup that will be making him N14,000 daily, and guess what? the greedy man quickly runs to the bank and deposited the money to the scammer's account. The rest is now story story.

For those who will like to know more on how you can make a legitimate
income online with a start up capital of N2,000, send your email
address to ikennaobi44@gmail.com to get my FREE Ebook on how to get started.

And mind you, you will be paid in Naira please not in Dollars cause as far as i know paypal and clickbank has blacklisted Nigeria from their operations due to this same scammers
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by somadila: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
grin
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by emekagh(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
I am documenting my online money trail in <a href="http://emoneytrail..com/"> this blog </a>. Ride with me, let make some coins. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by needful: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2012
I don't collect money from people for anything. I teach people for free because if one is really making money, there is no need collecting peanut from people. If u are ready to benefit from my teaching free of charge, email me on nneka2011@yahoo.com or better still, ping me on 2103F998 and de information will be given to u free of charge.
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by splnxxy(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2012
yes online biz pays if only u r ready to work cos lazy bones get lazy kick off, dere is no work without pay just check out on this site it pays & u can bid the shiping to ur address is free here is it, cos i don't collect money to help my fellow nigerians cos am proudly niger hve it & try it den email me the result after like 1week of joining www.sfimg.com/10845403 thats all for now it pays if only u will work
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by biz1234: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
I am a very successful business man doing legitimate business on the internet. This business has been paying all my bills for some time now and am very proud of it.

The reason many Nigerian will not make money on the internet is because a lots of Nigerians are not patient enough to learn the ropes of internet business. Many of us want to make money without working for it. The internet doesn't work that way.

If you must venture into doing business on the internet, then you must be prepared to work hard and dedicate your time for it. Just like you will do for your offline business.

You must also distinguish between a business and others. Look for a business that will sustain you for life and not what you see around every now and then, telling you that you can make millions in a night. Capital lie, there is no such thing on the internet. In my kind of business on the internet, you must work to earn a living and more so, if you put in more effort, you are assured of more income and it has the capacity to sustain you for life.

That is why I can boldly tell any one without fear that there is lots of money on the internet if you know how to run the business.

Don't be deceived by the bogus claim you hear around.
Re: Paying Online Businesses For Nigerians by tonyx4x44(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
I make real money to my account from this site http:///ccrf4z9 register with the already provided code or copy this code: 764491835. I have been registered on the site for only 5 days and I have made about 16k. So its your choice, either overlook this as spam or start making money instanta

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ice-block Business Boom Era Is Here / Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late / 11 Ways To Make Money With Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.