Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man (1774 Views)

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by ola4ola(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
No longer able to condone his wife's penchant fordrinking and engaging him a physical combat,
Lagos-State businessman, Rasheed Ogunwande, ha
made an impassioned plea at a Yaba Customary
Court to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage.The
year old complainant, Ogunwande, who resi
10, Araromi Street, Onike, in Iwaya area of Lag
told the court that his wife, Ajarat, was a
threatening his life whenever she's under th
influence of the bottles.
“She threatens my life anytime she is drunk.
also fond of fighting me and raining abuses
whenever she is in her state of stupor.
My wife drinks alcohol as if it is water
drunk easily. She is a disgrace.”
Ogunwande, therefore, urged the court to d
the 10-year-old marriage already blessed with
three children.
He said the love he had for her had turned sour.issolveand gets on meShe iselwaysos,des at43-
The President of the court, Mr. Rahim Daodu, wh
said the respondent had refused to appe
ordered the court’s registrar to summon her
appear before him.
He however adjourned the case till January 27
further hearing.

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Mimienudles(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abomination, chai!!!
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
He's not a man then..

Make the beating continue..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by baby124: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
lmao. Na wa o. Why evils. That woman is crazy. Obirin bi okunrin. I only hear of men who do this. A woman that will drink paraga and start fighting
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
If he says the truth, then he did the right thing by trying to dissolve the marriage. It is very difficult and in his case dangerous to be married to an alcoholic and it is very difficult to cure alcoholism. About 70% relapse after a therapy.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
baby124:
lmao. Na wa o. Why evils. That woman is crazy. Obirin bi okunrin. I only hear of men who do this. A woman that will drink paraga and start fighting

Baby124, she is sick. Alcoholism is an addiction, both physical and mental, and it is an illness.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by baby124: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Baby124, she is sick. Alcoholism is an addiction, both physical and mental, and it is an illness.

Oh, i know she probably has an addiction. But i just cannot picture the fighting. Very funny thought though. grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
baby124:

Oh, i know she probably has an addiction. But i just cannot picture the fighting. Very funny thought though. grin

Some people get very aggressive when they drink. They can't control it. It triggers off aggression in them.

And since she is an alcoholic, she must drink and because she must drink, she will get aggressive. undecided
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Story for the goddesses of enugu

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by ucheheart(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
The way you make your bed is the way you lie on it. He allowed alcohol in the beginning now he is facing the consequences. If the woman rejects the divorce then she should quit alcohol that's the condition unless she accepts divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by feeekey(f): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
D woman needs #spiritual healing ..... In tuface's voice
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Hazardd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
feeekey:
D woman needs #spiritual healing ..... In tuface's voice
seconded
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Haaaa shocked
My wife beats me ke grin grin

This one is strong..
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by dinachi(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2015
The woman is an abusive beast who should be chained in an underground dungeon..The man should divorce her Asap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
The woman is an abusive beast who should be chained in an underground dungeon..The man should divorce her Asap!

So now the woman is "an abusive beast" but the man who beat up his wife wasn't a "monster" but a beloved spouse?

What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

So now the woman is "an abusive beast" but the man who beat up his wife wasn't a "monster" but a beloved spouse?

What's wrong with you?

You have time grin

@OP:

Right move (though I do not read the whole thing... just saw the court part)

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
bukatyne:

You have time grin

@OP:

Right move (though I do not read the whole thing... just saw the court part)

I really want to know, even though I think I already do. grin
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I really want to know, even though I think I already do. grin

I am starting to believe a lot of people here are not like this real life
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
bukatyne:

I am starting to believe a lot of people here are not like this real life

I am not so sure. I believe they think the same way but are more careful to express such thoughts offline.

It is understandable. Bad education system coupled with hunger that deprives them of the necessary nutrients for a healthy development of their brains.

This is not meant to be an insult, this is an observation of the situation too many people face in this country.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am not so sure. I believe they think the same way but are more careful to express such thoughts offline.

It is understandable. Bad education system coupled with hunger that deprives them of the necessary nutrients for a healthy development of their brains.

This is not meant to be an insult, this is an observation of the situation too many people face in this country.

Well, I meet terrible people offline so I agree with you
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by pretydiva(f): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
@ op pls try n improve on ur writing. I cld barely finish d story mk my head nor go explode cos of d many grammatical blunder
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by benuejosh: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
happy maried life.
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by ola4ola(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
pretydiva:
@ op pls try n improve on ur writing. I cld barely finish d story mk my head nor go explode cos of d many grammatical blunder
thanks jare
Re: My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man by feeekey(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Mrs Wole Soyinka na only u waka com ds thread odas overstand sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is ABC Transport Company Going Down? Pixs / Child's Bank Savings / 7 Things A Man Will Never Do If He Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.