Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge (19809 Views)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Islie: 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
I only bite him in self defence —Wife

A 56-year-old businessman, Olabode, on has told an Igando customary court, Lagos, that his wife, Folake, was troublesome and fetish.
He told the court after 18 years in a barren marriage, his wife, Folake charmed the children to love her and hate him.
Olabode claimed that Folake, was using charms on his children to love, respect and obey her while she did the opposite for him
“My wife has added charm to the food she used to give my children to eat, they have excessive love, respect and obedience for her but my children failed to do same for me. She is using my children against me, anytime both families come to settle our quarrel, all my children will speak against me, supporting her by castigating me in their presence. Anytime we are arguing, she attacks me first by slapping me; and when it degenerates into physical combat, she bites me, leaving scars on my body,” he said.
Olayinka, therefore, pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage because he was tired and could no longer cope with her.
Folake, 48, a trader, denied using charm on the children and that she married Olabode 18 years ago and started taking care of his four children because their mother was late.
“The children know me as their mother, they love, respect and obey me, even when their father later told them that I am not their biological mother,
they still continue to take me as their mother and love me the more. I did not use charm on the children, if I wanted to charm anybody to love, respect and obey me, it is their father I will charm not the children,’’ Folake said.
She accused her husband of infidelity, claiming that he was dating two of her close friends and that anytime she confronts him he resorts to violence.
She said her husband recently embarrassed her in the neighbourhood by telling people that she was not the real mother of his children.
The respondent added that her husband often uses her childlessness to mock her.
She, however, accepted that she always bites her husband anytime they fight, saying it is in self-defence.
Folake begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she was still in love with him.
The president of the court, Hakeem Oyekan, adjourned the case till May 26 for judgment.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/she-slaps-me-anytime-we-fight-%E2%80%94husband

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by kossyablaze(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2015
Dat must be GEJ check well

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Niwdog(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
I think the man is inresponsible.
he should be happy that the woman in question took care of the children like hers
not all women can do that

26 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by pinkiberry(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
eyya
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Truth24(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2015
I blame Buhari for this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
She accused her husband of infidelity, claiming
that he was dating two of her close friends and that anytime she confronts him he resorts to violence.

cheesy
if truly the man did that.........

that's shows his high level of stupidity and insensitive

9 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by orobs93(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
Na kiss e for they kiss you anytime una fight?

8 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by VintageCocktail(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
That woman is one of a kind, the man should be grateful that the woman is yet to involve the children in the fight.

Jealous mo'fucker...

7 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by ijustdey: 2:06pm On May 30, 2015
Olabode claimed that Folake, was using charms
on his children to love, respect and obey her while she did the opposite for him.

if she is indeed using charms........

you should have being dead by now because she won't hesitate to use it on you that is cheating on her with her friends

16 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by greatgod2012(f): 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
Something is seriously wrong with this man. Instead of him to shower his wife with love and gratitude for loving his children like her own, he keeps misbehaving. I don't blame him, if the woman is one of those wicked ones, i doubt if he would still be alive to be vomitting this gilberish!

18 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
Yeye man.

9 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by lilmax(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2015
She, however, accepted that she always bites her husband anytime they fight, saying it is in self-defence

Okay

10 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
He told the court after 18 years in a barren marriage, his wife, Folake charmed the children to love her and hate him.

Why should that be his first point of attack to this woman.....

That's shows he resent the woman just because she couldn't give him a child.......and marrying her was never for the bases of love but for her to reproduce for him

6 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2015
Folake begged the court not to grant her husband’s wish as she was still in love with him.

That's always most women resort when it comes to divorce....

I still love him...... #mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
That picture shagrin
cc lalasticlala
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
too bad
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by ZYZZA: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
M she slap you no finish an anyway[color=#990000][/color]

#BUHARIMUSTPERFORM
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
So it'll be better if you slapped her instead?

I wonder why it's so hard for people to stay faithful.

2 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Ejovwoke(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
Woman wrapper
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by lovinhubby2wife(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
angry hmm women are pathetic creatures

the more you try to understand them the more confused you become

3 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by folabayo1(f): 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
If she slaps u on the right ear then turn left to her to finish it up grin

Mshew undecided
I don't blv any amn will fold his arms and watch a woman hit dem except wen d man is under spell.

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by SleekyP(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
angry
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Missmossy(f): 10:09pm On May 30, 2015
Chai!!

1 Like

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by ayusco85(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
DELANI MAKINDE, a 32 year old businessman filed for divorce just hours after his expensive wedding. ADELANI discovered that his bride, KEMI had been wearing what is known as a butt pad to augment the size of her rear.

ADELANI told an Ikeja high court that his wife’s yansh is as flat as an ironing board. “I discovered that on our wedding night.

Last bullet: marriage is one hell of an institution.
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
Yeye man.
And he went to the famous Igando customary court. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Pascal181: 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
kossyablaze:
Dat must be GEJ check well
Check a psychiatric doctor b4 it's too late

3 Likes

Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by Pavore9: 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
The notorious lgando customary court!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Slaps Me Anytime We Fight —husband Tells Judge by jamex93(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
shocked shocked

this man must be a gentle man o

person wey u don beat remove her eyes self

she con dey slap u like say u b pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe? / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son / Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.