Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra (1242 Views)

Seminarian Crushed To Death On Nkpor-Umuoji Road, Anambra. Graphic Pics / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Fire At Oando Filling Station, Nkpor, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fire burnt down oando filling station at nkpor junction in anambra state the fire started at 3:56pm today.the fire started when fuel are being discharged into the underground tank in the filling station.as of the time of filing this report the number of People that died or wounded can't be ascertain ,cos no fire services are around to put off the fire.

Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
will update you guys later my ba3 is low thanks........ o boy I Don turn to reporter

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by Ebubeslym(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
we are in a Season were green leaves burn like gunpowder.
let's be cautious when it comes to fire.
It's a pity for the owner of oando filling stations and the other neighboring houses.

our fire service men need to up their game response wise.
Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
D fire no b small fire oh. Was there mehn d faya finish d filling station finish & as at 06:30 left d scene Anambra State Fire Service were no where 2b found. Abeg no c am as if I wan paint Anambra state black, because na dia I from come.

Wetin I know b sey God go dey save hin pepul..
Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by AbumMaazi: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2015
ylordy:
Fire burnt down oando filling station at nkpor junction in anambra state the fire started at 3:56pm today.the fire started when fuel are being discharged into the underground tank in the filling station.as of the time of filing this report the number of People that died or wounded can't be ascertain ,cos no fire services are around to put off the fire.

You go surprise say the fire burn reach 10pm in the night. The fire began presumably around 5pm as I passed through that filling station few minutes to 5 o'clock. Less than twenty minutes later, I heard people scampering to safety only to see billows of smoke from the station. The men of the fire service came very late and the bystanders angrily sent them away. I saw their vehicle around Obosi road, with one side inside the gutter. But it was said that they came from Nnewi. The one at Onitsha, it was said, had no water to quench the raging fire. This was the same situation that played out when their was a fire outbreak right in Ose market. It was the fire men from Okpoko that quenched that one. The fire service personnel in Onitsha should be disbanded, honestly. It's obvious that they don't know their job. It was one tanker driver that I saw trying to put the fire under control with the help of others around 10pm. Some of the workers who reside in the filling station also helped to quench the petrol tanker which started the fire. Thanks to the bore hole they operate, otherwise it would have been hellish. They did a hell of job to curb the inferno. It was the kerosine tanker that was still on fire when I left the scene around 10pm. It was a hell of an experience. So far so good, there have been no report of a casualty.

Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
bros thank you for updating this thread

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by AbumMaazi: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
ylordy:

You're welcome, bro. We don dey turn to reporter oo. He he ... :-) kiss
ylordy:

You're welcome, bro. We don dey turn to reporter oo. He he ... :-)
Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
AbumMaazi:

You're welcome, bro. We don dey turn to reporter oo. He he ... :-) kiss

You're welcome, bro. We don dey turn to reporter oo. He he ... :-)
No be small thing ooooo
Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
any update from the station today
Re: Fire Burnt Down Oando Fill Sta..in Nkpor Anambra by ylordy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=ylordy post=29880865]any update from the station today[/quote more pic

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Man Used Samurai Sword On 4 Burglars That Raided His Home / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby / Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.