Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

GEJ: A Weighing Scale Of Time In Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: A Weighing Scale Of Time In Office. (403 Views)

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 / Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality! / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ: A Weighing Scale Of Time In Office. by Taaheey(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its four years gone and our dear country is heading to the Polls again. Old Promises are being renewed and new ones are made.
This is an attempt to see good side against bad side, successes and failures, impressive performances against disappointments of the Man we have PLACED our country in his hands these past four years: His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR.
I am more conversant with his failures, but please you are encouraged to mention his successess.....if you know any.

FAILURES:

i. Second Niger Bridge a promise made in 2011 to the Ndi Igbos, failed....still in the first phase of construction

ii. Dredging of River Niger up to Lokoja halted once he was sworn in.

iii. Simultaneous and prolonged strike actions of Universities and Federal Polythecnics, Doctors...infact, Nurses are still on strike!.

iv. Ajaokuta steel complex still non-fully-functional...four years is enough to have gotten it back to life!

v. Fuel Subsidy/ SURE-P scam....where did our money go? Where are the jobs N30,000 placement allowance for graduates?

vi. Highest open cases of highly placed public officers involved in corrupt practices yet left scot free.....[Minister for Aviation's multi million naira bullet proof car, Minister of Interior's employment scam]...
Infact, that Immigration scam, anyone dat was in any of the venues that would know that in the least, that minister who made Multi-millions from Unemployed graduates and killed some deserved to go...along with his hench men....yet nothing happened.

vii. Misappropriation of defence vote: our military are still ill-equiped after almost a trillion naira from our budget was spent on them and additional foreign loans n aids....please refer to the recent CNN interview with some of our soldiers.....infact, forget CNN....for abuja where we dey, no be still d same old guns dem dey carry No electronic detection devices on them! Are they supposed to see through vehicles with their eyes?
The CCTV's installed on the streets of Central Area in abuja, do they work

Am tired, the list is exhaustive....my final words...I NEED A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. Funny enough GEJ used that slogan in his last campaign and has only succeeded in making the air dirtier for our beloved country.....give me a break from PDP, give me chance for a change...Lets try out alternatives as they currently appear better!

Long Live our Democracy,
Long Live Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lost Opportunity: Gej / Yes, Buhari Is Sick, And So Iam By Vitus Ozoke / Can We Really Trust Gen.buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.