Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (37365 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
The Lagos state gubernatorial aspirant Akinwunmi Ambode and his campaign crew shut down the Apapa area of the state today ahead of the forthcoming elections..The people of the area turned out en masse to receive the gubernatorial aspirant who was accompanied by the Lagos state Governor Babatunde Fashola and other party loyalists were ... The highlight of the political campaign was when Ambode sought to reinforce his stomach with Boli (roasted plantain)....' Body no be wood'

Source; National Helm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Skako(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
See the crowed like ant
shey u no rent person,

if so u don enter

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by djjoad(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
fayose does this: he's a tout
Ambode does it: he's progressive
Apc: all pretenders congress
Hypocrites

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Skako(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Am sure there some person with toilet broom there

28 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Bruteforce1o1: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Meanwhile Jimi the chemist keep yarning trash everywhere...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Kororugged: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC is campaigning and winning the hearts of Lagosians while PDP and Agbaje are busy complaining that Buhari's daughter is too beautiful

Sai Ambode

Sai Buhari

Can PDP focus on issues and stop crying please

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aweeee!!! where should I start from now?

KUDOS TO THE PICS TAKER. THIS WILL GIVE SOME PEOPLE HEART ATTACK NO DOUBT.

JIMI AGBAJE TO ME IS MORE OF IGBO PEOPLE(NO RACISM, SAYING IT AS IT WERE), JUDGING FROM HIS COMMENTS, AND HE IS LOVED BY THE IGBOS TOO. BUT PEOPLE NATURALLY LOVE APC (PROGRESS) IN LAGOS EVEN WHEN FASHOLA WASN'T POPULAR HE DEFEATED THE FAMOUS OBANIKORO.

JIMI AGBAJE HAS BEEN, SINCE 2007, WINNER OF GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE BUT FAILURE OF THE REAL THING AND HE'S DOOMED TO FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE AMBO TI DE!!!

JK WE KNOW JK WILL BLOW
JK WE TRUST JK WILL BURST!!! grin
AMBODE TILL 2023,
NO SHAKING.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by dguyindcorner(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
djjoad:
fayose does this: he's a tout
Ambode does it: he's progressive
Apc: all pretenders congress
Hypocrites

FAYOSE IS KNOWN TO BE A TOUT SINCE 2007, NO BE TODAY.

SAI APC

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaOptimist: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
The progressives.

carry go joor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jimumu George agbaje has gotten the message and has decided not to waste his money on campaign.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Tobilastik(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
..dz APC pple ehn.... Always want to deceive Nigerians..
na wen election dy come he remember say boli exists

#GEJ all the way
PDP ..POWER!!! ;P

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by moderatorr1: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
lol
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by aare07(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Success to him

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Show us a picture of him shaiting out the remains of the plantain in his toilet
Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by fitzmayowa: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Political stunt, when was the last time he bought boli on the road The same thing happened in osun the last time when omisore turned to a fowl buying and eating corn during his campaign...

What our politicians will do all in the name of getting votes...SMH

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hope dem dey pay una 4 dis Sia buhari n Gej till 2022,because headache don dey wori me 4 all dis noise.me n polithiefcians nor get anytin in common.i nor dey even go anywere on dat election day because all of dem na dsame,weda Apc or PDP,dey re a old bunch of criminals looting our treasury

18 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by eedris07(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
UP APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by aywhy93(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
LOL...
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
As For Me and my family, we are not voting any political crooks...
APC:- Association of Past Criminals.
PDP:- People destroying People.
Which way Nigerians?

Vote for Life.....
Christ4ever #teamCHRIST.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by MillionDollars: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
i don't know why some peope would call this stunt Can't a normal person eat boli again The only stunt there is the snapping. CHANGE!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
look up guys this is the reason why i hate politics.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Samchelsea(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
This your strategy is too late sir
Our minds are made up....we want "CHANGE in Lagos or anyone shouting CHANGE for the office of the president should take the next flight to Afghanistan

16 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nigeria and its boli and corn buying politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
So what? What's the big deal in that??
If you like buy groundnuts top am, na AGBAJE we go vote for ni Ipinle Eko!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
You go know whether he 'll be there again when he win d election, this is just a strategy
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Tobilastik(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Skako:
Am sure there some person with toilet broom there
wtf!!!
"some person" what class are u? #jxt_curious, no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by buoye1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
All na wash

Politicking since 1900

I wish him the best though

I also want him to be the next governor

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
campaign things.....

After election , you go queue up for months to see them.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
misspresident:
look up guys this is the reason why i hate politics.

Pachence, is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
lol!

If you like, buy condom, bra and under pant, who go win go win.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na so so bolei all dis politicians dey buy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.