Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,039 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) (37386 Views)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) / Why Has Atiku Abubakar Been Missing APC Rallies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by redcliff: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Aweeee!!! where should I start from now?

KUDOS TO THE PICS TAKER. THIS WILL GIVE SOME PEOPLE HEART ATTACK NO DOUBT.

JIMI AGBAJE TO ME IS MORE OF IGBO PEOPLE(NO RACISM, SAYING IT AS IT WERE), JUDGING FROM HIS COMMENTS, AND HE IS LOVED BY THE IGBOS TOO. BUT PEOPLE NATURALLY LOVE APC (PROGRESS) IN LAGOS EVEN WHEN FASHOLA WASN'T POPULAR HE DEFEATED THE FAMOUS OBANIKORO.

JIMI AGBAJE HAS BEEN, SINCE 2007, WINNER OF GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE BUT FAILURE OF THE REAL THING AND HE'S DOOMED TO FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE AMBO TI DE!!!

JK WE KNOW JK WILL BLOW
JK WE TRUST JK WILL BURST!!! grin
AMBODE TILL 2023,
NO SHAKING.

Lmao!!!
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by fesnge(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2015
APC with their evil broom, they're devilish and deceitful people full of barbaric attitude, with symbol of Broom of voodoosm and doom that will lead them to nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by gorkypark(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm an APC man but stopping for Boli and posing for pics is prolly orchestrated. Needless, I'd say...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:00am On Jan 17, 2015
I hav read d comments on dis thread on ma fone 4rm page 1 to 3. And I must say dat am disappointed in d youths if 2day& ultimately sad 4 Nigeria. Pls ow does a politician snappin wit an old woman selling bolly funny? Or amusing? Ow does dis say in any way dat he cares 4 her? Is dis rily wat politics is? Are d electorates/masses truly stewpid & blind. 4 christs sakes dat woman like like she's in her seventies? Hasn't she paid her dues enuff 4 9ja dat she shd be chillin in sme old pples hme been funded by d govt? Is it because majority of us r poor dat we tink like dis. Pls my brethren who hav left d shores of 9ja ow many old pple do u see hawkin on d strs? Ow many of dat bolly is she goin 2 sell dat will take her out der? We dnt seem 2 se anytin wrong here. If an old woman of dat age who shd be restin is still hustlin 2 live below 2$ ow much more younger pple? He even has d guts 2 go & buy & make a shw of it. Dis is failure of governance at all levels. I'm not pdp or apc but I must say d truth. We mite say d old woman is a "witch" or her children are "wicked". Wat if her children R hawkin water on d strts of Lagos, or are gunned down by police, lynched by angry mob bcis of a petty crime. Yet an insensitive govt goes 2 shw off deir varrin by snappin wit her. Dat woman mite probably sell bolly till she dies. God pls dnt let my fate be like dis? Pls dnt let d wicked take me 4 a ride even @ my old age. Pls God I beg. It cld be anybodys mother u knw? Peace out

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 17, 2015
I hope he has a copyright permission from omisore.lol
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by duni04(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Nonsense! He doesn't know how to articulate his plans for Lagos in a debate, but he knows how to exploit a road side boli seller for a photo op. Na boli we go chop? Bloody charlatan playing to the gallery. Errand boy oshi. I'm sure na Tinubu send am errand to buy boli

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Evicsholar(f): 2:57am On Jan 17, 2015
All i see is public stunt. When last has he eaten roadside boli and when next is he going to eat it after the elections. What assurance do we even have that he ate it? I see people posing for pictures with nice background and not with boli sellers. If he was indeed hungry, he could have sent some1 to buy for him without attracting much attention to himself. Goodluck to him in the election sha.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:46am On Jan 17, 2015
massive crowd

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 4:53am On Jan 17, 2015
djjoad:
fayose does this: he's a tout
Ambode does it: he's progressive
Apc: all pretenders congress
Hypocrites
Exactly What came to my mind immediatelly I saw the topic and it was also revealed to you as well showing the credibility of the fact.Apc are confused.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 4:54am On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:

FAYOSE IS KNOWN TO BE A TOUT SINCE 2007, NO BE TODAY.

SAI APC
But he is your governor now...lol
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by phapi(m): 5:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Apc doesn't know that this bolli buying of a thing is rather spiritual(Pdpspual) than the physical thing they take it to be

We have seen all sort of bolli buying APC politicians PLS can we c the illiterate-GMB buy suya on kastina street bcoz we know he is not used to bolli eating

When Fayose did buy his,he never involved the cameramen,rather it was a viral phone shot that created the bolli buying initiative to the world AND it really helped his election,I see no reason why the APC should adopt this strategy and not consulting the founder,the initiator,the spiritual inventor of bolli campaign(PDP)

The bolli campaign strategy is a PDP invention,it can not and will never work 4 the APC(it never work 4 9ice,and others b4 Apc primaries)

#BollicampaignIsMoreSpiritualAndItAPDPinvention
#IfItNoTPDPitCanNeverBdPDP
#PDPgotTheBolliCampaign
#Jimi4Govonoer

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Tobilastik:

wtf!!!
"some person" what class are u? #jxt_curious, no hard feelings
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by nkenu(m): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Political gamicks. Trying to win very cheap popularity and to score a cheap point of being humble and being the man of the people. Vote him in now and see chameleon change. Poor masses be wise!!! tongue shocked
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:
Aweeee!!! where should I start from now?

KUDOS TO THE PICS TAKER. THIS WILL GIVE SOME PEOPLE HEART ATTACK NO DOUBT.

JIMI AGBAJE TO ME IS MORE OF IGBO PEOPLE(NO RACISM, SAYING IT AS IT WERE), JUDGING FROM HIS COMMENTS, AND HE IS LOVED BY THE IGBOS TOO. BUT PEOPLE NATURALLY LOVE APC (PROGRESS) IN LAGOS EVEN WHEN FASHOLA WASN'T POPULAR HE DEFEATED THE FAMOUS OBANIKORO.

JIMI AGBAJE HAS BEEN, SINCE 2007, WINNER OF GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE BUT FAILURE OF THE REAL THING AND HE'S DOOMED TO FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE AMBO TI DE!!!

JK WE KNOW JK WILL BLOW
JK WE TRUST JK WILL BURST!!! grin
AMBODE TILL 2023,
NO SHAKING.
the same way GMB have been failing since,and GEJ will defeat una man.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Fayose don pass the Bill for una.make una dey eat Boli dey go.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by papaejima1: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Why pose like he is doing a Tug-of-war with the Boli?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by mightyleks(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Na Wa o them no dey buy sugar cane........ Cayuse don show una way cheesy
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Na old school step. Him for give scholarship to the woman her children.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Don't they get bored of all these tired moves?
It is only during election campaign periods that politicians remember to patronize roadside hawkers. Once they are voted in,they will forget they even exist.
Same things all the time.
Boriiiiiing
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Skako:
Am sure there some person with toilet broom there

I simply can't stop laughing after digesting this post grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:
Show us a picture of him shaiting out the remains of the plantain in his toilet
Rubbish

Huh?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Brightology2:
Hope dem dey pay una 4 dis Sia buhari n Gej till 2022,because headache don dey wori me 4 all dis noise.me n polithiefcians nor get anytin in common.i nor dey even go anywere on dat election day because all of dem na dsame,weda Apc or PDP,dey re a old bunch of criminals looting our treasury

Exactly the point! We are so alike on this. I wish people would see it this way.
Anyway, I'd be busy with my dstv remote control watching as everything pans out from the comfort of my sitting room.

Wetin concern me
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Macelliot:
As For Me and my family, we are not voting any political crooks...
APC:- Association of Past Criminals.
PDP:- People destroying People.
Which way Nigerians?

Vote for Life.....
Christ4ever #teamCHRIST.

Thanks a million for this post my friend!!!

I so agree with you!!!
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2015
misspresident:
look up guys this is the reason why i hate politics.

Seconded!!!
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2015
D9ty7:

So what exactly will you call it if not a stunt?
The question is when was the last time he bought roasted plantain on the road? The point is if he wasn't campaigning, can he ever consider eating roasted plantain? Even if he wants to eat it, there are several errand boys who could get it for him and no one would know Ambode wanted to eat the plantain.
I am not a fan of all these useless stunts, going to a club house, eating roasted plantain. Fayose kind of started it and every other persons are doing it. Look at the crowd in those pictures, Ambode himself can see how loved he is, but he will want to prove a useless point to the masses.
These things won't get you votes, simple!

I STRONGLY AGREE too!
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2015
RealSleek:
mr pagan9ja , i dey see you, how far now?

Haha i dey oo...hws tinz with u Sir Logic?
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by biafranqueen: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2015
I hope they remember to rally where it matters angry

APC does not care about the YOUTHS of Lagos or anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
djjoad:
fayose does this: he's a tout
Ambode does it: he's progressive
Apc: all pretenders congress
Hypocrites

fayose is the first person to do it in Nigeria,but all politicians are now copying him.shame on APC by accusing fayose with this acts.
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Aw i wish Fashola can remain Lagos state governor for Life.. I just can't trust Ambode, he looks like a disaster in-waiting..
Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by biafranqueen: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2015
olatunji21:
Aw i wish Fashola can remain Lagos state governor for Life.. I just can't trust Ambode, he looks like a disaster in-waiting..
Really what did he do for Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos) by Danabu(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2015
OMISORE DID A SIMILAR THING AND LOST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.