Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? (2888 Views)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Actually, he doesn't belong in Lagos politics. Everyone is welcome to Lagos. All we ask is for them to stay off our politics.

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Jokay07(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't need to waste my time lunching inconsequential derogatory remarks against igbo. I don't know them too well but I know them for one thing and you guys can quote me anywhere. Greediness runs in their veins. Greediness is one thing you can't take away from igbo people. Here in Awka, Igbo people believe that APC is a yoruba party and it can't rule Anambra state, but the same greediness makes my igbo people to forget that APGA is an igbo party which can't see the day light in the west. Well I'm expecting many replies from the igbos to this vignette. Lagos state accommodates all other tribes in the whole Nigeria, and even outside world. But it remains an unimpeachable fact that LAGOS state belongs to the Yoruba. It's morally wrong to take someone's hospitality for granted. For the fact that you enjoy hospitality and accommodation from the yorubas doesn't mean that you should take them for granted but many igbo would term it as ''born to dominate''. It's far from domination but nearer to ignorance. Ojukwu did the same thing during the civil war by trying to direct war through the lagos's path and many igbos still uphold the belief that they were betrayed. Greediness is when you leave your property and cross many rivers, walk many miles to start fighting another man's property in another place. Let it be known to everybody that in as much as Apc is yoruba party in the East, then Apga is an igbo party in the west and no eastern can rule the west. SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Jokay07(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't need to waste my time lunching inconsequential derogatory remarks against igbo. I don't know them too well but I know them for one thing and you guys can quote me anywhere. Greediness runs in their veins. Greediness is one thing you can't take away from igbo people. Here in Awka, Igbo people believe that APC is a yoruba party and it can't rule Anambra state, but the same greediness makes my igbo people to forget that APGA is an igbo party which can't see the day light in the west. Well I'm expecting many replies from the igbos to this vignette. Lagos state accommodates all other tribes in the whole Nigeria, and even outside world. But it remains an unimpeachable fact that LAGOS state belongs to the Yoruba. It's morally wrong to take someone's hospitality for granted. For the fact that you enjoy hospitality and accommodation from the yorubas doesn't mean that you should take them for granted but many igbo would term it as ''born to dominate''. It's far from domination but nearer to ignorance. Ojukwu did the same thing during the civil war by trying to direct war through the lagos's path and many igbos still uphold the belief that they were betrayed. Greediness is when you leave your property and cross many rivers, walk many miles to start fighting another man's property in another place. Let it be known to everybody that in as much as Apc is yoruba party in the East, then Apga is an igbo party in the west and no eastern can rule the west.
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dirty yolobaman with no sense of history, ACN a core omo ale yoloba-amala-ewedu party won a senate seat in Anambra with Ngige but in APC he was rejected, Ndigbo didn't reject APC because its a yoloba or an awusa party but because we saw thier Islamic disposition and violence orientation.
Lagos is a no man's land so nobody is magnanimous enough to accomodate one another.

APC is an Islamic party and we don't like the tribalism, ethnicism and religious bigotry, so mr amala and ewedu munching onye ofe pls go and give your islamic party a secular outlook let's kick out the PDP, my dad is a Buharist but am neither both because they are all failures.

So saying that Igbos hate APC because its a yoloba party is a very bIgGggggggggg lie, Ndigbo don't like APC inorder to keep Islamic infiltration of our land at bay.

Jokay07:
I don't need to waste my time lunching inconsequential derogatory remarks against igbo. I don't know them too well but I know them for one thing and you guys can quote me anywhere. Greediness runs in their veins. Greediness is one thing you can't take away from igbo people. Here in Awka, Igbo people believe that APC is a yoruba party and it can't rule Anambra state, but the same greediness makes my igbo people to forget that APGA is an igbo party which can't see the day light in the west. Well I'm expecting many replies from the igbos to this vignette. Lagos state accommodates all other tribes in the whole Nigeria, and even outside world. But it remains an unimpeachable fact that LAGOS state belongs to the Yoruba. It's morally wrong to take someone's hospitality for granted. For the fact that you enjoy hospitality and accommodation from the yorubas doesn't mean that you should take them for granted but many igbo would term it as ''born to dominate''. It's far from domination but nearer to ignorance. Ojukwu did the same thing during the civil war by trying to direct war through the lagos's path and many igbos still uphold the belief that they were betrayed. Greediness is when you leave your property and cross many rivers, walk many miles to start fighting another man's property in another place. Let it be known to everybody that in as much as Apc is yoruba party in the East, then Apga is an igbo party in the west and no eastern can rule the west. SIMPLE
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Bruteforce1o1: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
Dirty yolobaman with no sense of history, ACN a core omo ale yoloba-amala-ewedu party won a senate seat in Anambra with Ngige but in APC he was rejected, Ndigbo didn't reject APC because its a yoloba or an awusa party but because we saw thier Islamic disposition and violence orientation.
Lagos is a no man's land so nobody is magnanimous enough to accomodate one another.

APC is an Islamic party and we don't like the tribalism, ethnicism and religious bigotry, so mr amala and ewedu munching onye ofe pls go and give your islamic party a secular outlook let's kick out the PDP, my dad is a Buharist but am neither both because they are all failures.

So saying that Igbos hate APC because its a yoloba party is a very bIgGggggggggg lie, Ndigbo don't like APC inorder to keep Islamic infiltration of our land at bay.

[/s]

Ebuka Phils the goat, How are you siblings at Iju in that one dark room. Shameless he-goat like you cant change, your life is messed up and you are just a frustrated goat. Spit on that your large head.

3 Likes

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by Jokay07(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
BuddahMonk:

God didn't give me the talent to be able to extrapolate poorly constructed sentences filled with insulting words. Your come-back is simply bereft of insight and logical reasoning. During the last gubernetorial election in Anambra state, starting from Amawbia to Eke Awka, go to Nibo e.t.c, people were say Apc is dominated and controlled by the yorubas. That should clip the wing of your ignorance. About lagos, it's quite unfortunate that you are yet to table any thesis as regards to why Lagos state in the western part of country, governed by a yoruba man and ruled by a yoruba king is a no man's land. Until then, I would keep my comment. Happy new week ahead brother

3 Likes

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by revolt(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jokay07:
do u ppl jes repeat the same shyte?!!

Please answer these questions!

1. Was lagos the CAPITAL of nigeria?
2. Was money from palmoil, groundnuts, cocoa, AnD CRUDE oil from across the niger used in massively developing Lagos?

3. While all these resources were committed to the devlpmnt of lagos as the capital of NIGERIA, was it just for the benefit of yorobz?

4. Has more oil money been spent on lagos and abuja than in the nigerdelta tht produces the oil?

5. Who dominates majority of oil workers in the NIGERDELTA?

6. The supposed lands igbos are struggling with the so called yoribas( ogun.oyo, ekiti etc) in Lagos, was it legitimately acquired or taken by force.

5. What's da definition of a capital in a multiethnic country?

These are answers tht can help open ur mind.

Imagine the newyorker telling obama to go back to his state, or schwazneggar to go bck to his country, after he's paid so much tax to the US and etc. This mode of reasoning is the reason u ppl hate meritocracy.
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by lisimmo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by gabriel212: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

I thought you said anybody found outside his homeland is a refugee?
Yorubas are found in their millions in Rivers state, you find them in PH, outskirt villages like Omagwa, the dreaded Aluu, Igwurita, Eneka, Etche etc. My work takes me to those places. There is a part of Aluu where you will find more Yorubas than indigenes.
Apart from the few working in oil companies there, the rest are taxi drivers, herb sellers, petty traders, barbers, mechanics, tailors, car washers, agberos etc.
I also learnt there are a good number of Yoruba ''refugees'' in Kano, though I haven't been there.
Your numbers are also rising in Onitsha and Enugu, so be careful of the things you say.
guy good day. I cone to settle the dust you and the other guys were raising over the tribe supremacy. Both side has it strength and weakness moreover, we are Nigerians before our individual tribe. last year wen I had an accident, an igbo groups help me I Was so marvel so that support. In addition, I got lot of job from an igbo man last year as a pp(though gainfully engaga).
Therefore let see each other as one and forget all the arguments that leads us to grievances.
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by VirginFinder: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by otunbateekay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by VirginFinder: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
revolt:
do u ppl jes repeat the same shyte?!!

Please answer these questions!

1. Was lagos the CAPITAL of nigeria?
2. Was money from palmoil, groundnuts, cocoa, AnD CRUDE oil from across the niger used in massively developing Lagos?

3. While all these resources were committed to the devlpmnt of lagos as the capital of NIGERIA, was it just for the benefit of yorobz?

4. Has more oil money been spent on lagos and abuja than in the nigerdelta tht produces the oil?

Stay out of our politics!
That's all!!
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by walemoney007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Which one is buying and selling again?
So Igbos only do buying and selling yet your people cannot stop crying to oil companies for job positions that are being occupied by well educated Igbos.
More than half of those employed by Hailliburton last year after the recruitment exercise were Igbos, your people who participated in the aptitude test but were beaten hands down had to stage a violent protest, Halliburton was force to organise a ''special'' aptitude test for them alone just to absorb one or two maintain peace.
You cannot compete with Igbos in any sphere of live so don't reduce them to buying and selling you hear?
Take heart.
is halliburton a private or public company.if is a private company what u typd up dia is trash
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by VirginFinder: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
walemoney007:
is halliburton a private or public company.if is a private company what u typd up dia is trash

I wonder o!
Re: Why Wasn't The APGA Candidate Invited To The Lagos Governorship Debate? by VirginFinder: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALJAZEERA...BUHARI 99% Nigeria's President. / Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom / Court Strikes Out Certificate Suit Against Buhari - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.