Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (1155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
A friend actually confides in me over his newly found love. Its 2015 and I guess it isnt too early to follow up the resolutions made at d start of the year so i came up with the idea of testing the girl if she was actually materialistic just to be sure my guy is in good hands, but the biggest surprise was that at thesame time but from the other end the so called newly found love and her entourage was also testing my guy if he is the stingy type. I got to know this when a friend we know way back happen to be a good friend of her friend. Now the relationship is about to crash and from the recommendation of this our friend this girl is the type you will want to take home to your mama.
NL this may sound funny but pls we need ur ideas, JAMB don meet WAEC for road.
Re: Help!!! by sarmiie(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
hehehe.......its all about frame control......
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
. . . . . . . One day bush meat go catch the hunter. . . . . That day na today! . . . . . But since you now know what plans she has, you can use that to your friend's advantage! . . So instead of your friend not spending at ALL, he should spend wisely, but not beyond his means, that is if the girl is really the 'take home to mama kinda' as you pointed out; but if she is just an incoming side chick, make them just dey look each other then!!! . . . . E.g. As arsenal know that YaYa Toure is now at the nations cup and won't be playing against them this weekend, if to say na better club, they can always plan towards that and work around it to their advantage! I trust Mourinho!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
sarmiie:
hehehe.......its all about frame control......
frame control? How
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
e be like say u don shook hand insidè tortoise yanch!!
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
e be like say u don shook hand insidè tortoise yanch!!
is dis ur final advice?
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2015
afolag:

is dis ur final advice?
semi advice.....

stay tuned!!!!
Re: Help!!! by sarmiie(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
afolag:

frame control? How

u want to test her for her level of materialism........dts ur frame
she wants to test ur padi for his level of stinginess........dts her frame

may d bigger frame win..

it all depends on ur padi's thinking and circumstance.......
does he believe women r creatures to be petted n pandered to??
does he av d cash to dole out on her??

at d end of d day tho, d person with d bigger frame will win.....

hope u undastand.. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You / What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone / Open Letter To The Guy Dating My Future wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.