Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA (18670 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by HzRF(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
disloman:
na u gangan use bra do sun shade,u no dey c
If it dey pain u, u can visit Kanji dam and have a swell time out

Ko kan aye
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by eazydon(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2015
It's very obvious that PDP failed wolfly in Abia State. For a better part of the last 8 years that T.A Orji has been in power, it has been decline. This man is the worst Abia can ever have. Trust me, it can't get worse than it already is. Why didn't they take the campaign to Aba, the heart of Abia? They made late minute change of plans and took the rally to little Umuahia because, T.A Orji had never had a single successful public outing in Aba. He almost always gets stoned to death... Abia people will vote PDP for president, but if the election should be free and fair, PDP will be massively floored in Abia.

They're a failure in Abia. And GEJ didn't help matters. During his campaign in Aba in 2011, he promised to upgrade Aba to an international industrial city, to produce an aircraft before 2020, looking back now... I guess it was just a political gimmick. Imagine a city where there is no single street light on any single road or street. In fact there is no good single road or single street to install a single streetlight!

What kind of place would you call that in this 21st century? Yet, there was/is a governor who gets most of the IGR from Aba. Shame on T.A. Abians will vehemently reject his sinister plans to impose his criminal son as Abia House Speaker, his wife as commissioner, His good for nothing friend as governor and himself as senator. A common thief that was brought out of Kirikiri by his predecessor Orji Kalu, brushed up and installed as governor.

He said he rescued Abia from the tyranny of Orji Kalu and his mother, even though we saw no evidence of a shift in ideas, he now wants to plunge Abia into the hands if a greater tyranny in the person of his son 'Ikuku' (Wind) and other cohorts. Rubbish!
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

We shall see

Let us take a bet?

If Ambode wins....you deactivate your account on NL.....if Agbaje wins...I do same.

Deal?
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by ernecy(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Regardless of our Political party affiliation,tribe, and religion, we shudnt let it cloud our sense of Judgement, by supporting what is wrong when it favors us. We can neva know true democracy except evry contestant and supporters is given equal opportunity, equal right, and we as individual shud be not be bias in our thought, comment, and action, because Nigeria is for evryone.

What is wrong can nva be ryt, and what is ryt can nva be wrong...

Whether PDP or APC, always stand for the truth

Regards
Ernecy

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by ernecy(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
eazydon:
It's very obvious that PDP failed wolfly in Abia State. For a better part of the last 8 years that T.A Orji has been in power, it has been decline. This man is the worst Abia can ever have. Trust me, it can't get worse than it already is. Why didn't they take the campaign to Aba, the heart of Abia? They made late minute change of plans and took the rally to little Umuahia because, T.A Orji had never had a single successful public outing in Aba. He almost always gets stoned to death... Abia people will vote PDP for president, but if the election should be free and fair, PDP will be massively floored in Abia.

They're a failure in Abia. And GEJ didn't help matters. During his campaign in Aba in 2011, he promised to upgrade Aba to an international industrial city, to produce an aircraft before 2020, looking back now... I guess it was just a political gimmick. Imagine a city where there is no single street light on any single road or street. In fact there is no good single road or single street to install a single streetlight!

What kind of place would you call that in this 21st century? Yet, there was/is a governor who gets most of the IGR from Aba. Shame on T.A. Abians will vehemently reject his sinister plans to impose his criminal son as Abia House Speaker, his wife as commissioner, His good for nothing friend as governor and himself as senator. A common thief that was brought out of Kirikiri by his predecessor Orji Kalu, brushed up and installed as governor.

He said he rescued Abia from the tyranny of Orji Kalu and his mother, even though we saw no evidence of a shift in ideas, he now wants to plunge Abia into the hands if a greater tyranny in the person of his son 'Ikuku' (Wind) and other cohorts. Rubbish!
breeze don blow, fowl nyash do open!!!we are goin to flush TA Orji, and his Charlatans, and sycophants down d toilet lyk a smelly poo..its done deal!!!
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by ocelot2006(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Progressives indeed.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by duni04(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
jerseyboy:

Oba of Lagos naim go influence Lagos voters? grin 99% of Lagos voters no know him name or the road to him palace.
grin
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2015
KwoiZabo:
see how childish APC supporters can be. Illiterate as their Presidential candidates. I now see the kind of people clicking likes for posts like "even if Buhari presents NEPA bill as cert. he has my vote" Shameless APC
my friend I support u....Apc are soo shameless....God forbid bad tin.....AGBAJE carry on.....JA for lagos

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by disloman(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
HzRF:

If it dey pain u, u can visit Kanji dam and have a swell time out

Ko kan aye
ashi e re
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Laredojohn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
sokera:
what change do you need in Lagos ? We need continuity .
U are entitled to ur own opinion...dats my opinion.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by flakey94: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
You should see the drama in Ibadan!

Ajimobi used OYSAA to 'clean' the city by removing posters and charging exorbitant prices on bill boards in certain areas in the city over the last 3 years so it is most surprising to the this same city now completly defaced with Ajimobi's posters! ironically OYSAA still goes around defacing the bill boards used by other aspirants!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Let us take a bet?

If Ambode wins....you deactivate your account on NL.....if Agbaje wins...I do same.

Deal?

okay
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
Who is afraid of Jimi Agbaje Apc!

[size=17pt] The fear of Mr. jimi Agbaje, is the beginning of wisdom to both Tinubu and co. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Cuckoo48: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
IVORY2009:

[size=17pt] The fear of Mr. jimi Agbaje, is the beginning of wisdom to both Tinubu and co. [/size]

Continue to deceive yasef.
Jimi sef knows no way for him.
That's y he no dey bother to campaign.
All this LASAA noise na to explain his coming defeat before hand.
Bode George don sell Lagos PDP to Tinubu as usual.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by nawtikid(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Honestly, I must say, Gov. Fashola has bin disappointing me lately

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by JurassicPark: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
APC and their hooligan-ist government

Extremely predatory in every sense

I'm not partisan, so pls SHIFT!!

Don jazzy, your Dorobucci song has just been played in APC's ikorodu rally...

tell your manager to prepare their bill sharply grin grin #NoTime

GEJ's government self no dey try @ all.. smiley
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by joekid: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
awesomep:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QXr05avZNnY/VLmDE_Du84I/AAAAAAAEULQ/XAxLbbe9rVc/s1600/1.png[/img]
LASAA is the Lagos State Signage & Advertising Agency.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wkmA_DylAgY/VLmDGP3m-0I/AAAAAAAEULY/UZo2ZD6lfEI/s1600/2.png[/img]
See more tweets here>>> http://naijacrib..com/2015/01/pdp-lagos-guber-candidate-jimi-agbaje.html

With your posters everywhere & at all places, why are you making noise? DID LASAA REMOVE THEM? If you have evidence, like you said, show us, don't just tell us. Publish it for us to see & judge by ourselves...
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by nickxtra(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
tatosh:
That is the Same way you can't dare to put up an APC board in Abuja, so Agbaje can shut up already. They're being paid back with their own coin
Thank you, go to al the major highways and streets of Abuja, all the billboards and road side adverts are that of PDP, starting from Abuja Airport Road.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by eridos: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Lmaooooo!

Chukwudi...you simply don't know what drives politics in Lagos.

His last comment that the SS will ground the economy in case GEJ is defeated sealed his fate.

I've seen u dat knows lagos politics.Ambode would cry silly when the results are announced.the word on everybody's mouth is Agbaje go to the streets and see how he Is gaining popularity.at this stage people are voting personality not party.enough of Jagabans God fatherism in lagos state.one man would not sit down in ikoyi and decide who the next governor of lagos would be.APC's end is near.watch out#
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
eridos:

[s]I've seen u dat knows lagos politics.Ambode would cry silly when the results are announced.the word on everybody's mouth is Agbaje go to the streets and see how he Is gaining popularity.at this stage people are voting personality not party.enough of Jagabans God fatherism in lagos state.one man would not sit down in ikoyi and decide who the next governor of lagos would be.APC's end is near.watch out#[/s]
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by eridos: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=29878394][/quote]
You are so pathetic @ilugunboy..APC's tout!!
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
eridos:

[s]You are so pathetic @ilugunboy..APC's tout!![/s]
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by lisimmo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Splashme: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
This act by APC is devilish
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by ifyalways(f): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
So LASAA never still reach Lekki? Thousands of APC posters tied and posted on road posts/ markers paid for by taxpayers ooo.

Fash and Co playing petty politics.

Go Agbaje jor. L'oke l'oke

1 Like

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is jimi Agbaje lying ? or is that his twin ?

Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by gbodimowo(m): 1:20am On Jan 18, 2015
arsetalks:
You have evidence? Present it or go to court. An evidence is after all all you need.

Just like Gej knows who re behind the 1st of October 2010 bomb and he refused to do anything.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by predentstats: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2015
agabusta:
He claimed there is evidence of partisanship, why didn’t he show us?

And you expect him to prove that on nairaland?

Its evident that there are many kids in nairaland.
Re: PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA by agabusta: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2015
predentstats:

And you expect him to prove that on nairaland?

Its evident that there are many kids in nairaland.

Why don't u make use of your thinking faculty. He is not making his point to nairaland, he is telling the Nigerian people!

Nairaland just happens to reference the news.
You are definitely a kid or low in intellect for you to imagine that it was nairaland he was directly communicating to.

Now the onus is on the person alleging to show evidence that what he is alleging is real and not just a sentimental outburst.

I'm a stakeholder in Lagos and I'll want a factual evidence that indeed LASAA is being partisan before I can mete out criticism to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje To Introduce BRT Busses In Kano / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.