Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"Am In Love" By Faze - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Am In Love" By Faze (2452 Views)

New Single; Originality, By Faze / 'On A Plane' By Faze / Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am In Love" By Faze by Baro(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2008
Cool serenading tune, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iQnAe28DRQ&feature=related

Will post the lyrics in a moment
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by princesa(f): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2008
song is nice
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2008
Lovely song. Please take it down from Youtube, let people buy the album.
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by YoungK1: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
Am in love is a lyrical explicit track
well blended with good vocals and english.
Its quite unlike a host of Nigerian acts who claim to have the credibility to win a grammy
but cant command good music with good english.
for me its a Nigerian classic R&B worthy of emulation for all nigerian acts.
Keep it real.
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by sect(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2008
Yeah, 'Am In Love' is a good definition of the word MUSIC. Its also got fantastic lyrics, but have u guys also listened to Valentines Day? Dats a 5 star song mehn. . Faze is simply too much
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by YoungK1: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
Valentine day is for sure a cracker piece of r&b with good blended english. I mean if Nigerians have to say the truth then am in love and valentines day need awards because they are distinct kind of Nigerian songs you don't get to here all the time.
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by pheesayor(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
Young K:

Valentine day is for sure a cracker piece of r&b with good blended english. I mean if Nigerians have to say the truth then am in love and valentines day need awards because they are distinct kind of Nigerian songs you don't get to here all the time.

A classic for me anytime anyday and come to think of it, it was produced by 22yrs old spankie.
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by Devince: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
This songs deserves to be awarded the best r&B song of the year. it's absolutely the kind of songs that would earn Nigerians the grammy awards.
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by tosinadeda: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2008
Devince:

This songs deserves to be awarded the best r&B song of the year. it's absolutely the kind of songs that would earn Nigerians the grammy awards.

wtf?
where
how
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by concrete: 1:01am On Dec 23, 2008
i prefer originality
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by tosinadeda: 1:10am On Dec 23, 2008
concrete:

i prefer originality

best song on the below par album
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by concrete: 4:13am On Dec 23, 2008
oh boy, this "i'm in love" is just so boring

i feel bad, really i do, b/c i've met faze and he's very nice but i just can't get into him really

he's just so uninspiring to me. just a little too dry for my taste

i dunno

i've tried to get into him and i can't bring myself to doing it undecided
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by frijos(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2008
concrete:

oh boy, this "i'm in love" is just so boring

i feel bad, really i do, b/c i've met faze and he's very nice but i just can't get into him really

he's just so uninspiring to me. just a little too dry for my taste

i don't know

i've tried to get into him and i can't bring myself to doing it undecided

sorry but are u GAY?! grin
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by YourFather: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2008
I'm in Love. Is simply the best RnB song I have heard from a Nigerian all year. To compare it to the not Original Originality is folly.

This is surely a song that is Yes,  capably of winning an international award,  FAZE you did well on this song.

To say it is boring might be put down to personal prefrence, but one thing I do know as a true lover of RnB is,  This song is lovely!!!
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by maplekings: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2008
This song is the best r&B i've heard this year so don't care about wat haters have got to say. Keep it up R&B king
Faze all the way
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by YoungK1: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
I think this song is growing much on me
It's just the bomb
Re: "Am In Love" By Faze by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
tight song, the best i've heared in a long time, FAZE FAZE FAZE, u too much jare

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download: Wande Coal - "Wanted Album" Track / Download Video: Terry G - Nonsense (NEW OFFICIAL 2016) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: CDQ – Kowope Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.