Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) (4806 Views)

"Am In Love" By Faze / New Single; Originality, By Faze / 'On A Plane' By Faze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2006
So tell me,is it a crime to speak your mind and the truth , I like the track Letter to my brother,its really touching and i feel it , How about you ??
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by tosinadeda: 6:54am On Dec 27, 2006
Loser
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by diddy4(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2006
how do we know its touching when we havent heard the track yet.
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by oreoluwa(f): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2006
well i hve nt heard d song bt am sure its nice.
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Yusufadeto(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2006
i think the track is nice and am sure it will go alot of places, just hoping things will be smooth between these guys again
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2006
yes me too, I hope for bellicose no more btw them ,

Faze want peace but 2baba no send ham , like the track says , If you no send me ooo,ppl plenty wey send me oooo , can you feel dat
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Yusufadeto(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2006
Yea man, i feel am but am sure 2baba should try to settle this shit once and for all and am praying to see these guys together again, i mean do collaboration together, Tuface, faze and balck face, am sure they will do alot of damages again to the music industry
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2006
@ Yusufadeto

oh yea,
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by LORD101(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2007
Its a very touching, emotional and spiritual song, carries with it same feelings Faze Alone brought, shows he is not a fluke, like most of us thought. Felt the full Album already, its unbelievably tight, miles ahead of that of his brother? Tuface. He has surely made it all alone. Faze sail on , you too much, nobody fit stop you, not even them Bigbros,
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Sheriff231: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2007
Just listened to the track, its REALY TIGHT, INFECTIOUS TOO. I feel you FAZE
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by dipson3g: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2007
U dey Talk say Faze want make him and tu face settle? where u hear am? Donald duke dey beg dem with millions of Naira say make demn settle dem never gree u dey talk nonesense, omo i fell my guy wey talk say Letter To My Brother is tourching, that song is tight, this are the kind of artiste we want in Nigeria, SEE UNE LIKE OR NOT FAZE IS TIGHT THAN TUFACE. ANd about theier CASALA PLANTASHUN BOYZ DON SETTLE, DEM DON DEY YAN BACK, THOSE SONG NA JUST BOBO, FOR NOW THEY ARE FRIENDS, SO WE WILL HEAR FROM THEM SOONEST, BIG UPS, FAZE NO LET US DOPWN, KOLOMENTAL AND TATOO GIRLS IS ENOUGH FOR US FOR NOW, AND KPO KPO DI KPO KPO WILL KEEP US GOING. ONE LUV
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by kosikosi: 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2007
finally , i listened to the cds , faze and tuface
i LOVE FAZE, , i like tuface too,
no 5 on both cd tells us about their relationship, , i hope they work it out ,

i like the kpo kpo di kpo, lol,
they have different style sha, i like ' no shaking' ,

u can listen to the cds on duduradio.com
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by LORD101(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2007
I love Tatoo Girls(its very creative), Need Somebody(Excellent lyrics), Letter to My Brother(Spiritual, Touching,and Emotional), On A Plane(Classical), Alphabetic Love(Creative,Brilliant, Innovative and Unique) and, Do Good(Spiritual and got Message), The Album is just TOO TIGHT
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by LORD101(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2007
Guess what? Tha KOLOMENTAL VIDEO BY FAZE is out, I haven't seen it yet. A friend just told me its on Exclusive videos on MTV BASE, It must be hot then.
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2007
Really,tell me more , Can`t wait to watch it and see how the people used in the video are kolo mentering heheheheh
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by jaybaby(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2007
The CD is 2 TIGHT--I'm Loving It kiss
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by eleshin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2007
the track is a reply to an abstract beef.2baba was refering to everybody that do not care about who he is! check dis,WITHOUT YOU THERE WON'T BE KNOW WHAT YOU CALL MY AFRICAN QUEEN,WITHOUT YOU THERE WON;T BE NO ME,THAT'S WHY I SAY I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK AT ME LIKE A STRANGER,I DONT WANNA COME ACROSS YOU LIKE JUST ANOTHER NIGGER.HE IS REFERING TO EVERYBODY INCLUDING HIS FANS,BUT FAZE HEARD THE MUSIC LIKE YOU P'PLE AND THINK 2BABA WAS REFERING TO HIM THEN DID A REPLY.IT IS ALSO AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SALES,BEFORE NOW 2FACE HAD ALREADY SHOW HIS INTENTION OF RECORDING WITH FAZE AND BLACK,HE SAID"I TOLD THEM THAT WHILE DOING A SOLO ALBUM WE SHOULD CONTINUE OUR GROUP THING BUT IT SEEMS IT DID NOT GO DOWN WELL WITH THEM"SO TUFACE IS A PEACE LOVING GUY,HE BELIEVES IN HIS ABILITY WHILE FACE WANTS TO RIDE ON THE ENMITY BETWEEN THEM.ABEG IT WILL TAKE ALONG WAY FOR FAZE TO BE WHO 2FACE IS! EVEN WITH LETTER TO MY BROTHER RAISE TO POWER 100
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by sisimose(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
why are these two guys acting like they had a love affair? they should just get over the whole thing, kiss and make up grin
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2007
abi heheheheheheheh
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by youngdigi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2007
Yusufadeto:

i think the track is nice and am sure it will go alot of places, just hoping things will be smooth between these guys again

can u pls upload the track for us to hear, atleast ppl like us overseas can't get the cd so easily, hook a brother up ejo
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29522.224.html
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by Slycks(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2007
[hide/] http://www.duduradio.com [hide]

Click the link above and follow thru listen navigation bar , Listen to naija music
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by casper(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2007
tosinededa

do you believe faze is not a loser now?
Re: Touching Track By Faze ( Letter To My Brother ) by shakamc(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
WOT IS WRONG WIT ALL THESE PEOPLE HERE,ANYWAY LET ME START LIKE THIS

I LIKE FAZE AND HIS FAZE ALONE TRACK BECAUSE OF HIS VIOCE AND COMPOSURE BUT I DON'T THINK I LIKE FOR USING PEOPLE'S EMOTION TO SELL ALBUM,TELLING THAT HIS MAMA TOLD HIM DIS OR DAT[BULLSHIT]

2,CAN FAZE PROVE THAT TUFACE[SEE ME SO] WAS MADE FOR HIM,HELL NO CUZ IT WAS A GENERAL SONG FOR ANYBODY DAT IS HATIN HIM,I DON'T THINK TUFACE HAVE TIME FOR FAZE CHILDISH AND EMOTIONALLY PROBLEMS.IF I  AM FAZE AND TUFAZE DISS ME OR ANYTHING,I WILL JUS IGNORE HIM AND SHIT.WOT IS SO PAINFUL WHEN SOMEONE GOES SOLO,IS THIS NOT FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT OR IS HE TRYING TO TELL US THAT OTHER THINGS WERE GOING ON WITHOUT US KNOWING. I DON TIRE FOR THIS BULLSHIT,SO FAZE CAN'T RELESE HIS ALBUM UNTILL TUFACE DOES SOMETHING.

(1) (Reply)

Album: Best Of Lucky Dube / How To Become A Successful Upcoming Artist In Nigeria / African & Nigerian DJ Pool For Free DJ Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.