Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466794 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
anyone still writing the kpmg test today... success all d way
kpmg test is now 22 of july
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
u can get solutions to some of the CAT questions here... questions.ascenteducation.com/iim_cat_mba_free_sample_questions_math_quant/averages_arithmetic_mean/arithmetic_mean_101106.shtml
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Walexwal: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls @all . I HV my test coming up on d 22nd. pls anyone with the test questions, GMAT shd pls send to me. alagbeoluwaseun@gmail.com.

Thanks God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=sisichels post=46914538]
Please sisichels kindly send the past questions to rachaeladeegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pikino123: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
please kindly forward the materials also to my mail kingsleyobi899@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Walexwal: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
pyruvate123:
sent
. pls bro I haven't seen it.

I HV my test coming up on d 22nd. pls anyone
with the test questions, GMAT shd pls send to me.
alagbeoluwaseun@gmail.com.
Thanks God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dejavudeejay: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Brov na my email be dis ooo djghost.deji@yahoo.com........ i dey wait for the past question ooooo
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2016
send
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
cc: sisichels

I was in the whatsapp group but my fone was stolen recently and i juat saw a mail invitation for assessment center tomorrow.
please anyone in the house help me with preparation tips and advice for assessment center.
mention me or p.c.emmanuel01@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Drayoflife(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
chidozy15:

I was in the whatsapp group but my fone was stolen recently and i juat saw a mail invitation for assessment center tomorrow.
please anyone in the house help me with preparation tips and advice for assessment center.
This is basically how it goes

Test: Gmat with current affairs (go thru page 58 n 59 on the nairaland thread for likely questions) Go with a calculator and all other necessary documents. Go early so u 're not tensed. If you are writing at the towers, then it's a paper based test not a computer based test.

Essay: Do u think that a person's childhood from the age of zero to twelve are the most important
Give reasons
But the essay questions keep changing
Parent or friends who has more impact on a child. Give your reasons.
Which culture in nigeria do u think other countries should emulate. Describe the custom or culture n give reasons.
Those are some of the essay questions but they keep changing .U would be given 30mins to write the essay.Use 5mins to gather ur thoughts.I don't think they will set something u won't be able to write about. Adequate preparation is key. For the essay, follow the normal procedures for writing an essay:
An introduction, the body and the conclusion.Give clear points or reasons.

BAT: this is a situational judgment test. It shows what you would do in any particular business situation, also called the business awareness test. Endeavour to tailor your responses to kpmg core values. if u don't know them, Google can help u. When the time comes, if I have mb, I can send u study packs for the BAT.

DOCUMENTATION: nothing serious here. Careful in filling the form. Select the unit u want. Audit takes in the largest, followed by tax. Then the rest which take in small numbers and are competitive to get in. IARCS, TA, MC n FRM. Fraud investigation is for all the lawyers in the house.

AC : which is assessment centre is basically three stages here. Chances of getting dropped is a bit high.
First stage: there is a panel interview, be confident, just ignore the faces
of those panel
interviewers. learn your final year project , find a link
between ur course of study and the unit u 're applying for,
why kpmg, what do you know about the unit u re applying to,
what stories ve u heard about the unit, what your unit is about, what
motivates you,tell us about urself in a way that makes me
want to pick u over the others that I have heard so far, then
some scenario based question, greatest challenges n how u ve
overcomed them, ur strengths n weaknesses, what stands u out
as a kpmg person .

the second stage: the one minute presentation which is key,
prepare well, something about your greatest acheivement or
someother topic but you would be given time to prepare for it
and i believe it something u can talk about current happenings
in the society n the likes, stick to one minute n pass the
info,cos more than a minute n u will be sure to be thrown out
from the interview place. (just kidding stick to a minute ),

Third stage is the group test, listen to the
instructions. try not to overshadow others, make sure u 're
heard, if u see someone isn't speaking, try n draw them into
the conversation, like let's hear what this person has to say,
time conscious too n select one person to keep the time n one
other to put down ur group's ideas. select your team leader, one who would present the
solutions at the end, a time keeper and some to me record of
the ideas being broughtup to solve the task.
know kpmg's core values n tailor ur answers n line
with its values n Its vision and the full meaning of kpmg.also
've a question to ask them at the end. you will hear do you
have any question for us. ask questions like how I life like
working for kpmg, are there any opportunities for job rotation
n how will my performance be assessed.
and pray that's very important.

PI: more like a continuation of AC. Each partner is different. So expect different questions. You can get the why kpmg,why a particular unit. Issues in the country. Devaluation of the naira, tax regulation, accounting standards, fuel subsidy and the likes. Just be calm and smile.

For those in tax, There is usually a head of tax interview after the PI or partner interview.

I hope it helps you. See ya tomorrow

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OneOpinion: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
also got my test postponed till 22nd. pls anyone with practice packs should send it to: abdabiola@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OneOpinion: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
pyruvate123:
anyone still writing the kpmg test today... success all d way
kpmg test is now 22 of july

pls whats d first test at towers (22nd of july) gonna b like. its content and methods.
whats d max no. of test that can be written on that single day(can essay and bat come up that same day). i really dont know d how of d test. kindly explain. and if have materials to help ur guy wit...abeg send it to :abdabiola@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
we are writing both the test and essay that same day. the test is GMAT base and current affair. 50 questions in total
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by freemile2ru: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
chidozy15:

please when did u write the test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kingsleo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Drayoflife:

Test: Gmat with current affairs (go thru page 58 n 59 on the nairaland thread for likely questions) Go with a calculator and all other necessary documents. Go early so u 're not tensed. If you are writing at the towers, then it's a paper based test not a computer based test.

Essay: Do u think that a person's childhood from the age of zero to twelve are the most important
Give reasons
Which culture in nigeria do u think other countries should emulate. Describe the custom or culture n give reasons.
Those are some of the essay questions but they keep changing .U would be given 30mins to write the essay.Use 5mins to gather ur thoughts.I don't think they will set something u won't be able to write about. Adequate preparation is key. For the essay, follow the normal procedures for writing an essay:

BAT: this is a situational judgment test. It shows what you would do in any particular business situation, also called the business awareness test. Endeavour to tailor your responses to kpmg core values. if u don't know them, Google can help u. When the time comes, if I have mb, I can send u study packs for the BAT.

DOCUMENTATION: nothing serious here. Careful in filling the form. Select the unit u want. Audit takes in the largest, followed by tax. Then the rest which take in small numbers and are competitive to get in. IARCS, TA, MC n FRM. Fraud investigation is for all the lawyers in the house.

AC : which is assessment centre is basically three stages here. Chances of getting dropped is a bit high.
of those panel
as a kpmg person .

other to put down ur group's ideas. select your team leader, one who would present the

PI: more like a continuation of AC. Each partner is different. So expect different questions. You can get the why kpmg,why a particular unit. Issues in the country. Devaluation of the naira, tax regulation, accounting standards, fuel subsidy and the likes. Just be calm and smile.

For those in tax, There is usually a head of tax interview after the PI or partner interview.

Please can you send the gmat past questions to email. .. Amataking@gmail.com... Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2016
please if i am to write an essay on "which nigeria culture should d world emulate" what are the key things i should write down.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2016
pls how many mathematics questions shud we expect
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Pintojazz: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
pls i also nid d past question oo, i hav mine on d 22nd of july at kpmg tower, pintojazz@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pweedieolamide: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dy refuse to reschedule me sha.Na was oooo.Better days ahead
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pweedieolamide: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dy refuse to reschedule me sha.Na wa ooo.Better days ahead
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
sent

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by freemile2ru: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
I heard some people had their AC today, please kindly come in and share your experience with us.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Drayoflife(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kingsleo:

Please can you send the gmat past questions to email. .. Amataking@gmail.com... Thanks.
Sent

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzGucchi(f): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Drayoflife:

Give reasons

of those panel
as a kpmg person .

Hi, good evening... I was sent an email inviting me for the test scheduled this Friday(22nd)at the tower.. Please, all these stages you listed , are they all done immediately after the test? Or you'll called on different days to do them? Really looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TOSINIFE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzGucchi:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi, good evening... I was sent an email inviting me for the test scheduled this Friday(22nd)at the tower.. Please, all these stages you listed , are they all done immediately after the test? Or you'll called on different days to do them? Really looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thanks.
They are done on different days.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emmyojo22(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
pls send to michaelemmanuel292@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzGucchi(f): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
tilope1991:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for Dragnet questions and answers. I just sent them now. I wish u d best of luck.

jazinogold@gmail.com, Chimaxtop2@gmail.com, mickeysylva@yahoo.com, tosinawosugba@yahoo.com, benedima1991@gmail.com, okunlola.israel@gmail.com, esthy4friends@yahoo.com, adeniyiamuda@gmail.com, nwokolo.obinna@yahoo.com, geee4real@yahoo.com, jumoke.aremu@yahoo.com, ayomyafo@gmail.com

please i need past question for aptitude test for KPMG Aptitude Test 2016 past question to my mail (titilope_olamide@yahoo.com)

Hi, please can you or anyone else who has it send the kpmg test past questions to my email? Its urgent and would be greatly appreciated. Ugnlewoha@gmail.com Thank u.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Drayoflife(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
MzGucchi:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hi, please can you or anyone else who has it send the kpmg test past questions to my email? Its urgent and would be greatly appreciated. Ugnlewoha@gmail.com Thank u.
Sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Drayoflife(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
emmyojo22:
pls send to michaelemmanuel292@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donnameks(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2016
tilope1991:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for Dragnet questions and answers. I just sent them now. I wish u d best of luck.

jazinogold@gmail.com, Chimaxtop2@gmail.com, mickeysylva@yahoo.com, tosinawosugba@yahoo.com, benedima1991@gmail.com, okunlola.israel@gmail.com, esthy4friends@yahoo.com, adeniyiamuda@gmail.com, nwokolo.obinna@yahoo.com, geee4real@yahoo.com, jumoke.aremu@yahoo.com, ayomyafo@gmail.com

please i need past question for aptitude test for KPMG Aptitude Test 2016 past question to my mail (titilope_olamide@yahoo.com)

please i need past question for KPMG aptitude test sent to my mail (ifydk@live.com)
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donnameks(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2016
pyruvate123:
sent

Please i have my test coming up on d Friday, 22nd. Please can you send the test questions to me? My email address is ifeoma.dike65@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.