Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466231 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2016
Please help! I mistakenly deleted their mail. Will I be allowed to write the test without the mail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by shubby2010(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2016
Good people.
For those who took the aptitude test on July 2nd and was successful, have you been replied as to the next stage.
Am asking because I was successful yet I still haven't heard anything from them since.
pls reply.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SlickM(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Rachbee:
Please help! I mistakenly deleted their mail. Will I be allowed to write the test without the mail?
Go to your mail and check your trash
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
SlickM:

Go to your mail and check your trash
Some mails moved automatically to trash,so I emptied them not knowing their mail is part of them. The question now is do they check the mail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Drayoflife(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rachbee:
You can retrieve the mail from your trash if you've not deleted that also. But you don't need the mail anymore if you've printed the page that contains your log in details
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drayoflife:

You can retrieve the mail from your trash if you've not deleted that also. But you don't need the mail anymore if you've printed the page that contains your log in details
I haven't printed anything yet. The mails moved to the trash,and I mistakenly deleted them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ubah1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rachbee:

I haven't printed anything yet. The mails moved to the trash,and I mistakenly deleted them.

Drop ur mail lemme forward it to you. Then print it and go with it. They won't vet it that much, its just to confirm that u were invited
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TOSINIFE(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think you should contact the HR and explain things to them.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzGucchi(f): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
TOSINIFE:

They are done on different days.

Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzGucchi(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello everyone, evening. Please for those that have written the test, did you go for the test with a print out of the test invite? Cause l didn't print mine and it was asked for in the list of documents to bring.. Is it compulsory cause l was thinking of showing them the invite email sent to me.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
I did yahoo mail restore,and I got my mails restored this afternoon. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
I did yahoo mail restore,and I got my mails restored this afternoon. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by texedeglo(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good evening all! Please I need kpmg audit graduate trainee past questions. Please! My email address is texedeglo@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 1:33am On Jul 21, 2016
freemile2ru:
I heard some people had their AC today, please kindly come in and share your experience with us.

I was among those who had AC on the 19th and this is how it went.
We were a group of 7 individuals (supposed to be 8 but 1 absentee), we were welcomed by the HR staff who also brought the interviewers to us to introduce themselves omo see smiling, 3 fine women and 1 guy (this was the panel).
We were told to wait for a while and that there was refreshments if needed, after a few minutes we were given a questionnaire with basic qustions like why do you want to work at KPMG? List your WAEC subjects with their grades and your CGPA.
After we were through, we were each given a sheet of paper with three topics on it to select one for our one minute presentation, the topics were: 1. Who is your role model and why? 2. Does money make the world go round 3. Tell us about your greatest challenge (I cant really remember the questions word for word, but that was the basic gist). We were advised by the HR guy not to exceed a minute and not to be too short either. At my turn I never even talk go half way the interviewers don de look watch I had to cut it short, later we were told that they just want to see how confident we were.
The second stage was the group task where we were all called to the interview room and told to sit at a table facing the interviewers own and given a task to do, this was to judge how we would perform in a group. We were all given basic clues to ensure that everyone participated and I elected to be the time keeper, t the end we were able to finish and present on time.
After that were were led out and given refreshments and told to wait for the panel interview, it was here that all our hearts started beating and I can assure you that there is a need to worry. A each person was coming out there was no opportunity to ask questions as the HR guy saw to that so we each went in blind even as the first guy came out see sweat, the second person was a chick she was holding her chest like she wanted to have heart attack, chei and I was the last one.
At my turn I walked in and it was brutal, first question was about my name, second question professional certification, third question was to connect my course and audit, on and on it went. I would advice any potential interviewee to be honest because they can spot a lie easily and know everything you submitted to them cos trust me they read every word.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Walexwal: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2016
Drayoflife:

This is basically how it goes

Test: Gmat with current affairs (go thru page 58 n 59 on the nairaland thread for likely questions) Go with a calculator and all other necessary documents. Go early so u 're not tensed. If you are writing at the towers, then it's a paper based test not a computer based test.

Essay: Do u think that a person's childhood from the age of zero to twelve are the most important
Give reasons
But the essay questions keep changing
Parent or friends who has more impact on a child. Give your reasons.
Which culture in nigeria do u think other countries should emulate. Describe the custom or culture n give reasons.
Those are some of the essay questions but they keep changing .U would be given 30mins to write the essay.Use 5mins to gather ur thoughts.I don't think they will set something u won't be able to write about. Adequate preparation is key. For the essay, follow the normal procedures for writing an essay:
An introduction, the body and the conclusion.Give clear points or reasons.

BAT: this is a situational judgment test. It shows what you would do in any particular business situation, also called the business awareness test. Endeavour to tailor your responses to kpmg core values. if u don't know them, Google can help u. When the time comes, if I have mb, I can send u study packs for the BAT.

DOCUMENTATION: nothing serious here. Careful in filling the form. Select the unit u want. Audit takes in the largest, followed by tax. Then the rest which take in small numbers and are competitive to get in. IARCS, TA, MC n FRM. Fraud investigation is for all the lawyers in the house.

AC : which is assessment centre is basically three stages here. Chances of getting dropped is a bit high.
First stage: there is a panel interview, be confident, just ignore the faces
of those panel
interviewers. learn your final year project , find a link
between ur course of study and the unit u 're applying for,
why kpmg, what do you know about the unit u re applying to,
what stories ve u heard about the unit, what your unit is about, what
motivates you,tell us about urself in a way that makes me
want to pick u over the others that I have heard so far, then
some scenario based question, greatest challenges n how u ve
overcomed them, ur strengths n weaknesses, what stands u out
as a kpmg person .

the second stage: the one minute presentation which is key,
prepare well, something about your greatest acheivement or
someother topic but you would be given time to prepare for it
and i believe it something u can talk about current happenings
in the society n the likes, stick to one minute n pass the
info,cos more than a minute n u will be sure to be thrown out
from the interview place. (just kidding stick to a minute ),

Third stage is the group test, listen to the
instructions. try not to overshadow others, make sure u 're
heard, if u see someone isn't speaking, try n draw them into
the conversation, like let's hear what this person has to say,
time conscious too n select one person to keep the time n one
other to put down ur group's ideas. select your team leader, one who would present the
solutions at the end, a time keeper and some to me record of
the ideas being broughtup to solve the task.
know kpmg's core values n tailor ur answers n line
with its values n Its vision and the full meaning of kpmg.also
've a question to ask them at the end. you will hear do you
have any question for us. ask questions like how I life like
working for kpmg, are there any opportunities for job rotation
n how will my performance be assessed.
and pray that's very important.

PI: more like a continuation of AC. Each partner is different. So expect different questions. You can get the why kpmg,why a particular unit. Issues in the country. Devaluation of the naira, tax regulation, accounting standards, fuel subsidy and the likes. Just be calm and smile.

For those in tax, There is usually a head of tax interview after the PI or partner interview.

I hope it helps you. See ya tomorrow

weldone bro. pls I need the study pack.

I HV my test coming up on d 22nd. pls anyone
with the test questions, GMAT shd pls send to me.
alagbeoluwaseun50@gmail.com.
Thanks God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kafeii123: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Drayoflife:

Sent
you already work there?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by freemile2ru: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2016
MzGucchi:
Hello everyone, evening. Please for those that have written the test, did you go for the test with a print out of the test invite? Cause l didn't print mine and it was asked for in the list of documents to bring.. Is it compulsory cause l was thinking of showing them the invite email sent to me.
it is like the most compulsory thing because it carries ur login details and phone won't be allowed in the venue. Also u re going to submit it after the test
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by texedeglo(f): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Gud morning haux! I got an invite this morning frm kpmg for d test on Tuesday 26, July. I nid to reschedule cos I can't make it down to Lagos by dat date. Plz how do I go abt it? Thnks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sleoyiyahooco: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hey guys. Anybody here participated in the 2016 KPMG test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OneOpinion: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
my peepu....una well done ooo
....e don shooow!!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sleoyiyahooco: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
chidozy15:

I was among those who had AC on the 19th and this is how it went.
We were a group of 7 individuals (supposed to be 8 but 1 absentee), we were welcomed by the HR staff who also brought the interviewers to us to introduce themselves omo see smiling, 3 fine women and 1 guy (this was the panel).
We were told to wait for a while and that there was refreshments if needed, after a few minutes we were given a questionnaire with basic qustions like why do you want to work at KPMG? List your WAEC subjects with their grades and your CGPA.
After we were through, we were each given a sheet of paper with three topics on it to select one for our one minute presentation, the topics were: 1. Who is your role model and why? 2. Does money make the world go round 3. Tell us about your greatest challenge (I cant really remember the questions word for word, but that was the basic gist). We were advised by the HR guy not to exceed a minute and not to be too short either. At my turn I never even talk go half way the interviewers don de look watch I had to cut it short, later we were told that they just want to see how confident we were.
The second stage was the group task where we were all called to the interview room and told to sit at a table facing the interviewers own and given a task to do, this was to judge how we would perform in a group. We were all given basic clues to ensure that everyone participated and I elected to be the time keeper, t the end we were able to finish and present on time.
After that were were led out and given refreshments and told to wait for the panel interview, it was here that all our hearts started beating and I can assure you that there is a need to worry. A each person was coming out there was no opportunity to ask questions as the HR guy saw to that so we each went in blind even as the first guy came out see sweat, the second person was a chick she was holding her chest like she wanted to have heart attack, chei and I was the last one.
At my turn I walked in and it was brutal, first question was about my name, second question professional certification, third question was to connect my course and audit, on and on it went. I would advice any potential interviewee to be honest because they can spot a lie easily and know everything you submitted to them cos trust me they read every word.

Chidozi. What department did you apply to. I applied to the Quality and Risk Management Department. Did verification on the 15th but haven't being called to the assessment center
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ginykamark: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drayoflife:

Sent
Please send to ginykamark@gmail.com,I'm writing on the 26th
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by brainbeauty: 3:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello house, for those who wrote on 22nd july pls could u share your experience...whot where d questions like..where d current affair question of pg 58 repeated? Thnx thnx
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dodoa: 3:42am On Jul 23, 2016
For those that took the exam yesterday has anyone gotten any feedback from them?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by pyruvate123(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2016
has anyone received success mail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dodoa: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
pyruvate123:
has anyone received success mail?

Was it yesterday or today they said they will get back to successful candidates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.