Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465829 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by fabify(f): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Please I am in dire need of the past questions. My email address is isituahishallom@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by favneny1: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls i am meant to write the test in august , pls how is the verbal part? And what are the questions likely to be asked for the current affairs
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by favneny1: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls im in dire need of the past questions those that wrote todsy (31st) how was it? Nwachukwunnennafav@gmail.com plssssss
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please I was suppose to write on the 31st which was yesterday but I sent them mail for rescheduling on the 28th. What I got back was automatic reply that my mail have been received and till now no mail from them regarding another date. Does anyone knows what is wrong?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chibusoil: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
I just applied for Audit Graduate Training. Can some one pls hlp me wit dier past questions. Thanks. onunkachibusoil@gmail.com.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Victosin09(f): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
pavone11:

pls I also need it, if you can send it to tundeokerayi@yahoo.com
Please I'll also find it useful. victosin09@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by heraldine: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Anyone who has kpmg questions, should kindly send it to alliabosede@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
pls is there any repercussion for not submitting docs at the said date....cos am not in lagos atm
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Valentinooo:
transcript is very important, But not for now. They will send you the form to fill in the mail.
pls d form will be printed out ryt? nd is dere going to be problem if u cant submit ur documents at the said date
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TJ18(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
adedee14:

pls d form will be printed out ryt? nd is dere going to be problem if u cant submit ur documents at the said date
If you are talking about the documentation stage after the test; call them and tell them you aren't in Lagos,there is a provision for those not in lag ( I think they would guide you on how to scan it ). Call them first. Then you will bring the original when going for AC.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chibesite: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please send Dragnet past question to me , chibesite@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcshegs(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
chibesite:
Please send Dragnet past question to me , chibesite@yahoo.com
Could this be Chibest ??
Cc: Brandymcmb
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Victosin09(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Please, am supposed to write the kpmg test on the 7th of August and I need the materials, like the past questions and answers.... Does any kind-hearted person have access to it here? I pray u oblige me the material thru this mail address uchejustice26@gmail.com . Please, I beg. Thanks in anticipation
Please do send to me also: victosin09@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OkunrinMeta: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Who here wrote the test on 31st, got a success mail today, and is suppose to submit documents and a form at 12 noon tomorrow, august 5?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2015
kaysunnex:
Please I was suppose to write on the 31st which was yesterday but I sent them mail for rescheduling on the 28th. What I got back was automatic reply that my mail have been received and till now no mail from them regarding another date. Does anyone knows what is wrong?
Same here, I called them and the guy who answered the call said I should ignore the auto response
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aska406: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please kindly send the dragnet and GMATS past questions to this email Ifyvalentine360@gmail.com.
God bless u as u do so.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by coolchux1: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can sum1 pls send d dragnet n gmat past questions w solutions(if possible) to chud4real@gmail.com... thanx!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
TJ18:

If you are talking about the documentation stage after the test; call them and tell them you aren't in Lagos,there is a provision for those not in lag ( I think they would guide you on how to scan it ). Call them first. Then you will bring the original when going for AC.
tnxz
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please house i wrote the test yesterday aug 4 and got a success mail this evening requiring me to complete application forms and submit b4 5pm tomorrow aug 6.What i dont really understand in the mail is this, am i to take the filled forms and credentials to their v. I office or just scan the forms and send it to the mails?. Please those who have gone past this stage should help me out, i tried the numbers for enquiry abd its not going tru.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chuksmarvin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
You are to fill them and take to their office!...along with the requested documents.
If you are not in lagos, you may as well scan them and send.
But since yhu said yhu cant get a reply to your calls, i would advice on the former, as yhu may not know the right email to do so.
Its injury time for the recruitment process....the surer the better...cheers
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Huw(m): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
I wrote the test on July 31st and am yet to get any feedback from the KPMG recruitment team...no success mail, no regret mail.
Anybody else in my shoe?.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
chuksmarvin:
You are to fill them and take to their office!...along with the requested documents.
If you are not in lagos, you may as well scan them and send.
But since yhu said yhu cant get a reply to your calls, i would advice on the former, as yhu may not know the right email to do so.
Its injury time for the recruitment process....the surer the better...cheers
Am in lagos bro, i guess i should go to their office tomorrow morning to submit it then

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please is it after this submission that assessment center follows because the guy was telling us something about resumption in September if successful at d end of the whole exercise. Please in what order will the exercise follow
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aska406: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please house I have some questions to ask.
Do KPMG recruit science inclined graduates like Computer Scientists, Biochemist, Engineers etc or are their job offers meant only for Accountants and the rest?
Please help, thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OkunrinMeta: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
aska406:
Please house I have some questions to ask.
Do KPMG recruit science inclined graduates like Computer Scientists, Biochemist, Engineers etc or are their job offers meant only for Accountants and the rest?
Please help, thanks.
Men! This you question hen!!!! Ok, the answer is that KPMG cares more about how smart and teachable you are than the course you studied. Maths o, physics o, music oo, even medicine, e no comcern them, as long as you have 2:1 or first class. But some departments are reserved for some certain courses. Generally sha, am sure someone who studied your course is presently employed in kpmg.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Valentinooo: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2015
adedee14:

there is a number in the mail to call. Call them so they can direct you on how to go about it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 6:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Valentinooo:
there is a number in the mail to call. Call them so they can direct you on how to go about it.
Morning bro, please while filling the form i just need an eye opener as to how i can write the "qualities that stand u out as a kpmg person"
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TJ18(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2015
ajasa4link:
Please is it after this submission that assessment center follows because the guy was telling us something about resumption in September if successful at d end of the whole exercise. Please in what order will the exercise follow
Yep,your assessment center is after submission.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
TJ18:
Yep,your assessment center is after submission.
Ok, tnx mke i go submit niyen
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by finamaris(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls house how do I get to kpmg tower from cms bus stop I have a test 2moro
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Emmanueloy(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
finamaris:
Pls house how do I get to kpmg tower from cms bus stop I have a test 2moro

from CMS, take a bus going to Eko Hotel/Bar Beach (N100)
stop at d last B/stop which is a round-about. You can ask for Aboyade Cole from there. Its like a 10 mins walkdown.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by finamaris(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Emmanueloy:

from CMS, take a bus going to Eko Hotel/Bar Beach (N100)
stop at d last B/stop which is a round-about. You can ask for Aboyade Cole from there. Its like a 10 mins walkdown.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.