Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465974 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ignis: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
luckyjacob:
pls i need ur advice am 27 but i meet d other requireements can i go for the test
Did u apply with your real age?
Where you invited?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by odohprecious: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
helenmi:

I'm writing too on the 15th August.
am writing o. any tip?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcfwesh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
I got a mail to submit my documents on Monday, the 10th after being successful in my test. The point is I am not close to Lagos and I have been advised to call two numbers in the mail. None of them connects. Who is in the same shoes with me? What do I do before Monday? If anyone has the email he/she sent his/hers, kindly send it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ziezy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
mcfwesh:
I got a mail to submit my documents on Monday, the 10th after being successful in my test. The point is I am not close to Lagos and I have been advised to call two numbers in the mail. None of them connects. Who is in the same shoes with me? What do I do before Monday? If anyone has the email he/she sent his/hers, kindly send it.

I'll advise u keep calling d numbers and whilst u do that.. Fill d form , scan and send it to d email that informed u of ur success with other docs, i mean ur credentials..with that u should get a response on wat to do
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chekyjustice(m): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2015
mcfwesh:

Please, what docs were u asked to submit? I will be leaving calabar for lagos to write the test so I wish to know what I should carry along. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcfwesh(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2015
ziezy:

I'll advise u keep calling d numbers and whilst u do that.. Fill d form , scan and send it to d email that informed u of ur success with other docs, i mean ur credentials..with that u should get a response on wat to do
Good advice. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcfwesh(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Chekyjustice:

Please, what docs were u asked to submit? I will be leaving calabar for lagos to write the test so I wish to know what I should carry along. Thanks
I guess it should be stated in the email you received
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please house i still need directions on how to get to kpmg annex office gbagada from oshodi tomorrow
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by matilda02(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
ajasa4link:
Did my documentation did afternoon, expecting AC invite... Please can i get a breakdown of the activities that make up the AC, so i can start preparing now
please was waec certificate compulsory?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chekyjustice(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please guys, I hope the materials here are downloadable. So, no need for the unending mails I'm receiving from ppl. Please, just do well to download them from here. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
From Oshodi( a little after the pedestrian bridge), enter Gbagada Church, stop at general hospital. The place is opposite the hospital. Don't be expecting a KPMG signpost. Just look for number 9b and enter.
ajasa4link:
Please house i still need directions on how to get to kpmg annex office gbagada from oshodi tomorrow
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
donkunzman:
From Oshodi( a little after the pedestrian bridge), enter Gbagada Church, stop at general hospital. The place is opposite the hospital. Don't be expecting a KPMG signpost. Just look for number 9b and enter.
Tnx bro, God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TJ18(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
matilda02, I think its compulsory.I was also in the same shoe before my AC and the hr guy checking us in,then, told me it would be needed as internet printout won't be accepted. But if you are really boxed into a corner,you can try your luck.Impossible is nothing
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
matilda02:
please was waec certificate compulsory?
Yes it is.... I believe u should have ur waec certificate by now na. If u have used 4years in school and a year serving, then 5years is enough for ur certificate to be ready na
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by matilda02(f): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
ajasa4link:

Yes it is.... I believe u should have ur waec certificate by now na. If u have used 4years in school and a year serving, then 5years is enough for ur certificate to be ready na
it's ready o...distance is d issue
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chevinsmedia: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2015
I also got the mail for documentation 2day, but am not resident in lag, both numbers aren't reachable yet. My docs are ready though, waiting for the magic mail.
mcfwesh:

Good advice. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
ajasa4link:

@ajasa4link.... abeg brief me on ur ac today
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
adedee14:

@ajasa4link.... abeg brief me on ur ac today
It was cool... The interview session was just the normal interview which u are used to.
Normal questions bothering on r personality as well as ur cv.
For the group we were divided into groups and given a case study to discuss among
ourselves abd try to come up with the best solution after 20mins.
For the personal presentation we were given a topic which u are expected to prepare
for within 5minutes and present within 5minutes.
My topic was "As the new minister of labour and productivity what will u do to bring
lasting remedy to the problem of unemployment in Nigeria".
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by adedee14: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
ajasa4link:

It was cool... The interview session was just the normal interview which u are used to.
Normal questions bothering on r personality as well as ur cv.
For the group we were divided into groups and given a case study to discuss among
ourselves abd try to come up with the best solution after 20mins.
For the personal presentation we were given a topic which u are expected to prepare
for within 5minutes and present within 5minutes.
My topic was "As the new minister of labour and productivity what will u do to bring
lasting remedy to the problem of unemployment in Nigeria".
There was no critical reasoning??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ajasa4link: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2015
adedee14:
There was no critical reasoning??
No, they are fast tracking the whole process
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OkunrinMeta: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2015
ajasa4link:

No, they are fast tracking the whole process
Congrats cos that critical reasoning was ..., critical
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chevinsmedia: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2015
>>@ adedee14, have u been invited for AC already??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chevinsmedia: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2015
good morning friends. pls has anyone been invited for AC recently (after documentation) >> class of july 31st upwards. >>>>@mcfwesh, adedee14
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chekyjustice:
Who will be writing the kpmg test on the 15th of this month? Can we know ourselves here? How far with preparations?
i was invited...now am confused
i applied non challantly because am an engineer and its an audit job
pls is it worth goin for, cinsidering d fact dat am nt in lagos at the moment.
pls i need good feedbacks...thnks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please ppl, i've been scheduled for an interview with kpmg on Saturday and I need der past questions. Thanks in advance. My email is ronke4moi@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
Some dudes for management consulting will be starting next week. I applied for audit, I'm benchmarked now. awaiting medical.
how was ur test , AC and PI? How was the audit interview and process like?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by yetundefadeyi(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello house, is there by any chance even the slightest for kpmg to employ a second class lower? Also, can declaration of age stand in place of birth certificate??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chibusoil: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
@Ajasa4link, pls kindly send me past questions to my email onunkachibusoil@gmail.com Will b writing dier test on sat. I want to pass d way u did. Thanks i did rilly appr8.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aska406: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
@ajasa4link please can u send the dragnet or KPMG past questions to me. My email address is Ifyvalentine360@gmail.com.
I was scheduled for test on Saturday, pls I need ur help. Thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by gpercuxionz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Am writing the test too on the 15th. Please I need directions to the ETC centre JKK building.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ojon: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
please i need the dragnet test format craftyplayboy@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tboi474: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
pls check your mail justice

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.