Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465408 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
jemakozi:

Hello. Thanks for the prayer, positive outcome it was indeed.. I thank God..
Just as dasizzling stated, its splitted into 3 phases, the first phase was a panel interview, i was interviewed by 3 people and asked the normal interview question.... your greatest achievement, why kpmg, what do you know about tax, etc..the 2nd phase was a group work we were given a scenario and asked to profer solution, for this stage try to be noticed, participate fully, give meaningful ideas and don't be covered up by others. then the last phase was a presentation, was given a question and asked to present it for 3-5 mins. question varies but usually around economy and improve the economy. in all just be yourself and do your best but its nothing to be scared of as long as you prepared both prayerfully and physically..hope this was helpful.. all the best in yours.

It was a positive outcome here too... Which group were u....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2016
hello Jemakozi and Thierryopj did anyone who did trps ac get this mail

"Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that the 2016 recruitment process for the Tax Division has begun.

As an applicant currently in the recruitment process, you will be processed for September 2016 entry.

In order to proceed with your recruitment process, you are required to take an online Psychometric test with the subject, “KPMG Business Awareness Test”. The link to this test would be sent to your mail...... etc" ?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by teryour001(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Shinelle:

"Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that the 2016 recruitment process for the Tax Division has begun.

As an applicant currently in the recruitment process, you will be processed for September 2016 entry.

In order to proceed with your recruitment process, you are required to take an online Psychometric test with the subject, “KPMG Business Awareness Test”. The link to this test would be sent to your mail...... etc" ?

Have you taken the business awareness test before? If you haven't I think that's why it's being sent to you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
psquaree:

@solecontroller..i hail you oo. how far? you applied for audit right? have you called the HR to find out when audit department will be called for Assessment Centre?
Called them today o. The guy was sounding vague, talking about we will call you soon.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
salexat:
Good afternoon boss.I was scheduled for 20th Feb test by kpmg.Though, I have sent the HR team a mail that I will not be able to meet the slated date for the test.Stil,I got mail from Dragnet notifying to print out slip for the test.I even called the HR' lines,none was through.So, what is the way forward?
Call HR again. If nothing else works chill, they will send another mail. Some folks rescheduled theirs that way.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thierryopj: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shinelle:

"Dear Applicant,

I only got such mail after aptitude test before AC, also the first two paragraphs of ur msg above wasn't in my mail....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
thierryopj:

I only got such mail after aptitude test before AC, also the first two paragraphs of ur msg above wasn't in my mail....

Alright. . thanks for the clarity
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyinthread: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
i applied for graduate trainee last year sept, was sent a test invite but had to reschedule. i later got a message that the online assessment test link will be sent to me ,i didnt get the link. i then sent a message to the cubiks and got a reply that my name and email is not in their system. kpmg then send an unsuccessful message to me stating i wasnt succcessful in the business awareness test. i tried calling the hr to lodge my complains but her line wasnt going through, pls what can i do?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SacrodAYAN: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Got an invite for IARCS A.C for next friday
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oluyara(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
pls has anyone who applied to audit department being called for A.C
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
oluyara:
pls has anyone who applied to audit department being called for A.C
Am also waiting for audit department AC. No mail yet. I guess we might be after IARCS AC
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
JarusHub Mock Assessment Center for KPMG holds tomorrow. See details below

Jarushub - Nigeria's only career firm, is organizing MOCK KPMG ASSESSMENT CENTER to prepare candidates who may be invited for the forthcoming KPMG Assessment.

MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR KPMG
DATE: Saturday, 20 February 2016
TIME: 2-6 PM
VENUE: jarushub Office, 59 Queen Street, (Kaymu Building), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview.

It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the KPMG real session.

You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the day at KPMG.

Our coaches are people who have worked in KPMG in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.
This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.

Our fee is N5000.

To be part of this mock AC, please call Kabir on 08085404500 or 08060482880.

Past Mock Assessment Centers we have
organized include Oando and NLNG and the success rate of the people that attended was very impressive. We've also coached candidate for Shell Germany Assessment Center.

Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
jarushub CAREER CONSULTING
59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Shinelle:

"Dear Applicant,

yes.. completed and submitted mine today. at last i can now prepare for my PI
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Let's go Team Audit!!! @kunbit
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Shinelle(f): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
kyrieEleisom:
yes.. completed and submitted mine today. at last i can now prepare for my PI

that's nice .. did same today, got success mail this evening.
as for P.I , haven't got any correspondence on that yet,
wishing you sucess!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by femoalaofin: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
viee2:
did u get an AC invite for audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes. I got an invite via email today.

femoalaofin:
did u get an AC invite for audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by femoalaofin: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
viee2:
Yes. I got an invite via email today.
wow.. cool...wen is the scheduled date for it? maybe wud get mine tmrw
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Greatmayok: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Good Morning! I need direction on how I can get to JKK building, Ikorodu, Anthony Bus stop for my test today.
Thank you as I expect your reply
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Greatmayok: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Good Morning! I need direction on how to move from Oshodi to JKK building, Ikorodu, Anthony Bus stop for my aptitude test today.
Thank you as I expect your reply.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2016
It's for Thursday 25th. Hopefully you will.

femoalaofin:

wow.. cool...wen is the scheduled date for it? maybe wud get mine tmrw
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oluyara(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2016
still not gotten an invitation for audit ac. though I av not sent my transcript. seems that is the reason
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Impactpato(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Any one who did documentation on 5th Feb for audit been invited for AC?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
oluyara:
still not gotten an invitation for audit ac. though I av not sent my transcript. seems that is the reason
Did you fill in your courses and grades? I didn't fill mine and haven't gotten invite as well but have finished processing my transcript, should be on the way
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oluyara(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
edirinukueje:

Did you fill in your courses and grades? I didn't fill mine and haven't gotten invite as well but have finished processing my transcript, should be on the way
yes, I filled in my grades and courses.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
What we should ask Viee2 is when she completed her documentation and wrote her test. I know most of us that wrote the test on Jan 16th have not gotten an invite and KPMG knows better than to send u an invite three days to an AC if they are sending the invites on Monday. Lets relax.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
ayonite92:
the questions were challenging majorly d english. Part of d current question was d capital of kenya,age mandela died,d number of geopolitical zones in 9ja,victoria azarenka a tennis player was from what country,who wrote d book bird in a cage sings,d first military coup year and month in nigeria,the youngest nobel prize winner,antannovoria d capital of what country in nigeria,Obama is president number what in america,d odd one out of adamawa,gombe,yobe,nassarawa,bauchi,aba riot year in nigeria,year when nigeria changed from right handle car to left,d cities dat are not in africa amidst odas mentioned in the thread above. also I wrote an essay on do you agree or disagree on who is more important on influencing a child,d parent or the classmate, 4gotten d oda question. d english questions in the CBT was tough also d critical reasoning part. best of luck to us all

Tnk u so much for these questions, really helped me

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lekingson:

That novel, Th

@Ayonkite92, Nice updates... That was exact, Dont go and disturb yourself with too much GMAT. The maths is a basic one...
Inaddition,
Which of the following coaches have won the Champions League twice? a.Guadiola, b.Ancelloti, c.Mourinho, d.Ferguson, E. All of the above. E is the answer
The odd one out of that state is Nasarawa.
The odd city not in Africa is Dhaka
p2+q2=16 and P-q=8 the q=?
Car hand changed in 1972
Aba women riot 1929
The book is by Maya Angelou
Obama is the 44th president
First Military coup Jan 1966
Nassarawa is the odd one,cuz is in North Central while others belong to North East
Victoria Azarenka is from Russia
Antananarivi is in Madagascar
Am not sure about mandelas age though. find that
Youngest Nobel Peace award Malala Youzfai.. Please dont select the answer with double F i.e Youzffai
(a+2)(a-3)(a+4) what is a?
There is 3 ways to house, in how many ways can you enter the house..simply i.e 3! 3*2*1=6
Capital of Kenya-- Nairobi

I wrote yesterday, 11am... my essay topic was.. The family have more most important influence in growing adults than the friends do, argue for or against this notion.

Best of Luck to others yet to write.

Thank you so much, this really helped me

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kunbit(f): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
viee2:
I didn't get an invite, instead I was sent a link to do the SJT again
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dorothy0324: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2016
maiahsaiah:

Tnk u so much for these questions, really helped me
the english part was indeed tough... but yh, the past questions on this thread really helped.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Call HR on Monday? Possibly a mistake.

kunbit:

I didn't get an invite, instead I was sent a link to do the SJT again
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kunbit(f): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
viee2:
Call HR on Monday? Possibly a mistake.

I think that's what I will do, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.