Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (466067 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TOdus18(f): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2016
savio93:
i wrote mine today oo.. but make una chill, when the result is out, i would return and give you inflow about it... were are my guys and babes that wrote for 8am at Annex today?

Hi @savio93 mine was for 1. That means I definitely saw you. I was scared when i came and saw you guys looking stressed out. It was later i understood how you all must have been feeling
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TOdus18(f): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2016
zlatan:
Good luck to everyone having audit AC today, todus18, viee2
thank you smiley
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
zlatan:
Good luck to everyone having audit AC today, todus18, viee2

Thanks!!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by joyishioma(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
viee2:

Thanks!!

viee, how was your AC, Hope it went well. I am also Audit Applicant that wrote the exam on Jan 16 and documentation on February 5. Can you please give us a hint about the AC?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oluyara(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lekingson:

viee, how was your AC, Hope it went well. I am also Audit Applicant that wrote the exam on Jan 16 and documentation on February 5. Can you please give us a hint about the AC?
those who did documentation on 5th of Feb should receive an invite for ac soon. mails has started Rolling in. ac is for march 3
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
oluyara:
those who did documentation on 5th of Feb should receive an invite for ac soon. mails has started Rolling in. ac is for march 3
Got an invite today for 3rd march,8am. Who is with me
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
edirinukueje:

Got an invite today for 3rd march,8am. Who is with me

Nice one. Did you do your documentation on the 5th of Feb? If yes, did you submit your transcript alongside your documents that very day or submitted after that day?

Anyways, I would love anytime from a fortnight

Wish you success... Those who did on Thursday are yet to feed us back...

We are imploring you to give us hint on how it all went... Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by toseman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hello room,abeg can someone please send the past question to ds mail add : tsleek@live.com
I have a test next week please room.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 3:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Hello guys, please I want to ask something, what happens after the one year graduate training? will the person be retained? or will one be pushed back into the labour market to start looking for another job?? please I need answers!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2016
jmanity:
Hello guys, please I want to ask something, what happens after the one year graduate training? will the person be retained? or will one be pushed back into the labour market to start looking for another job?? please I need answers!

Recruited as KPMG staff or pushed into the labour market... But u know what? U won't search for long... Opportunities abound by being involved with the firm.

Actually, that's what I think... U can still make do with this information for now before a veritable one comes your way.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Martiyu:

Nice one. Did you do your documentation on the 5th of Feb? If yes, did you submit your transcript alongside your documents that very day or submitted after that day?

Anyways, I would love anytime from a fortnight

Wish you success... Those who did on Thursday are yet to feed us back...

We are imploring you to give us hint on how it all went... Thanks in advance
Yes,i scanned my documents and sent on the 5th cos am not in lagos presently but not with my transcript. Though i have already processed my transcript from school but as at the last time i mailed HR,they have not seen it. They said transcript would not affect the process for now. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SegunMike(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2016
jmanity:

Don't be bothered. As long as you're determined to succeed & you work hard, then you'll have a great career here. You are really needed, with 'no intention' at all to push you back to the 'labor market'.

All the best.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by truthalways(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
SegunMike:

Don't be bothered. As long as you're determined to succeed & you work hard, then you'll have a great career here. You are really needed, with 'no intention' at all to push you back to the 'labor market'.

All the best.

This is quite encouraging.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Applicants who attended the AC last Thursday. Why isn't anyone coming out to speak? Were you all threatened or just hoarding the info. Speak up please. On how it went down.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Impactpato(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
did my documentation on 5th Feb and no invite yet.I jux pray the invite is done in batches cos I've got high hopes for this job.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TOdus18(f): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sorry for the late reply. The Ac was cool. They have a way of making you feel relaxed there. It starts with the 1 min presentation where you have to make a first impression to the judges (trust me its very easy..don't get worried). The next is the group work where you come up with solution to a very simple problem in 20mins. You will get it if you work together and everyone should contribute.
After that comes the interview and the critical reasoning (70 ques that have to do with diagrams only). The interview questions are the normal interview ques like introduce yourself, why audit or what is audit etc. If your course is related to accounting, go back and study . If its not, be prepared to make them understand what your course is and how its related to audit. Preparation is the key and be confident.
May God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zlatan(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Impactpato:
did my documentation on 5th Feb and no invite yet.I jux pray the invite is done in batches cos I've got high hopes for this job.

Same here
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Martiyu(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
TOdus18:
Sorry for the late reply. The Ac was cool. They have a way of making you feel relaxed there. It starts with the 1 min presentation where you have to make a first impression to the judges (trust me its very easy..don't get worried). The next is the group work where you come up with solution to a very simple problem in 20mins. You will get it if you work together and everyone should contribute.
After that comes the interview and the critical reasoning (70 ques that have to do with diagrams only). The interview questions are the normal interview ques like introduce yourself, why audit or what is audit etc. If your course is related to accounting, go back and study . If its not, be prepared to make them understand what your course is and how its related to audit. Preparation is the key and be confident.
May God help us all

God bless you back to back
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
TOdus18:
May God help us all

Thanks dear. You're a darling.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by IRENEME: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please, is there anyone on this thread that wrote the test in December and is waiting to be called for AC? smiley smiley
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
TOdus18:
May God help us all,
Thanks alot. Please what were you asked to present on
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bellyjean(m): 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
I did my documentation (audit) on 17 Dec. Last year and I haven't got any call or mail from HR. I called HR last Friday and d lady on phone said I should chill, that people are called in batches.

I really don't understand what is happening sad
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
hello my people, I did my documentation on feb 5, Audit. I got my invite for AC at exactly 2.01 pm today slated for march 8 by 8 am at their Gbagada Annex. Please, Help a brother. I hate the symbol thing oo. and what topic can someone prepare for , in terms of the 1 minute presentation.

I heard they are doing it in batches... others, just chill you are gonna recieve your own invite soon God willing.

Who is with me please.

#Lekan
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by olatricia(m): 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please House, how did you address the destination of your transcript. I mean, the department.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lekingson:

Hi Lekan! It's just like TOdus18 said. Just be confident and be a team player at the group task. You'll do fine. Enjoy the process. All the best on the 8th.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thanks Viee2, any response from them since you did yours?

How about the critical reasoning (symbol) test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by viee2(f): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lekingson:
Thanks Viee2, any response from them since you did yours?

How about the critical reasoning (symbol) test?

Still waiting. They said we should hear back in a week. So fingers crossed. smiley. The critical reasoning is literally the least of your problems. It's 70 questions and has the least contribution to your overall performance. That's what we were told. It's really not that big of a deal, In my opinion.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by IRENEME: 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
bellyjean:
I did my documentation (audit) on 17 Dec. Last year and I haven't got any call or mail from HR. I called HR last Friday and d lady on phone said I should chill, that people are called in batches.

I really don't understand what is happening sad
Same here. I was planning to call too. I dont know whats going on undecided
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Lekingson(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
viee2:

Still waiting. They said we should hear back in a week. So fingers crossed. smiley. The critical reasoning is literally the least of your problems. It's 70 questions and has the least contribution to your overall performance. That's what we were told. It's really not that big of a deal, In my opinion.

Success mail By God's grace. I wish to mail or call you please. How do I get your contact? Mine is

amoduolalekankazeem@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good eveining everyone. Pls i need a little help. I am a recent graduate preparing to go for NYSC come March ending. I applied for the recent opening in KPMG and i got an invite for the aptitude test. I heard it is a one time chance, so i feel the need to prepare very well. Should i reshedule the test or I should just ignore it with the hope that another invite will roll in? Thank you.

Copy of the message

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note that you have been scheduled to take an Aptitude Test detailed below:

Date- Friday 4th March 2016

Time- 9 am (Please be at the venue by 8:30am prompt)

Venue- KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lazywriter: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
idnoble007:
Good eveining everyone. Pls i need a little help. I am a recent graduate preparing to go for NYSC come March ending. I applied for the recent opening in KPMG and i got an invite for the aptitude test. I heard it is a one time chance, so i feel the need to prepare very well. Should i reshedule the test or I should just ignore it with the hope that another invite will roll in? Thank you.

Copy of the message

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in KPMG.

Please note that you have been scheduled to take an Aptitude Test detailed below:

Date- Friday 4th March 2016

Time- 9 am (Please be at the venue by 8:30am prompt)

Venue- KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.

Yes, It's a once in a lifetime thing.

The test comprises of GMAT, Current affairs and English. If you feel you are unprepared, then you should ignore the mail.

However, to get another invite, you have to send a mail to HR or re-register on their ATS.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.