Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465732 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MzBukunmie(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hi...please what was your individual presentation topic and what questions were asked during the one on one interview..
wigh9:
Hi house,
Candy...March 1st AC successful...please contact me.
Advise on AC, be bold articulate and try to be practical. For the group work focus on team work, no one is bigger than the team.
"Team work comes before achieving results"
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jaiyekay(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2016
kaka22:

You can reschedule kpmg test as many time as you want if you are below 26 years of age. You can still write the test on the date if you want. There is nothing like unseriousness with rescheduling kpmg test. I actually rescheduled mine before I wrote the test the second time they sent the invite.
Bro... I sent a mail for rescheduling but dragnet still sent me info about my login please can I disregard and still wait for the another scheduled date as they said??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kennes10: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Currently serving in kebbi state and was scheduled for the test on 19th march... wnt to ignore it and reapply next year. Pls I Nid 2 prepare ahead and I need help with the past ques. Email: madukaekenemchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by idirect(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2016
hello buddies
Please i want to reschedule my test date which was initially slated for 19 Saturday but i find it difficult to do that on their FOT website, i don't know if anybody can be of help in that regard.
Also i did be glad if anybody can send me a format of their test questions.
thanks and God bless.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JaneJoanJohn(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Emanehi:

Hmmm, there was no business awareness test in my time ooo. But of course, if u get a regret mail at any point in the recruitment process, then you can't apply for any vacancy until you have gained sufficient experience to apply for an experienced hire position. Keep applying for other jobs. Good luck.
Good day,please acknowledge my mail,it would mean a lot,thanks.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kelvinity(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
D
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by blossomndu93: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi, was shortlisted for the test for Audit Graduate Trainee which is to take place on the 19th of March, Please fellow nairalanders, assist in the way you can. email address: blosssomndu@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zezebabyxoxo: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hlord: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Submitted all my documents since November got a call in January asking if I'm in Lagos for my AC to be scheduled but I wasn't, so he told me I'll be rescheduled, I applied for MC first choice of dept. , and audit second choice. Since then I've not been called till now, is there anybody who knows what's going on?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by awesomely: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls someone should kindly help a brother with relevant materials to succeed well in kpmg test. lastupgrade.com@gmail.com I have the test this saturday. Thanks. God bless.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by black101(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Howfar, anyone that has written KPMG aptitude before, please are there questions on geometry in the quant section? i really don't have time to read that. slated for 19th.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2016
TJ18:

My PI is scheduled for tomoro.
Good morning brother. Please I'm scheduled for PI soon. Could you please kind give me some tips and advice on how to prepare. ? You can send to govmented@yahoo.com if you prefer.
Thanks alot
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayflex24: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2016
govmented:

Good morning brother. Please I'm scheduled for PI soon. Could you please kind give me some tips and advice on how to prepare. ? You can send to govmented@yahoo.com if you prefer.
Thanks alot

Hi..
Please what unit did you choose and when did you do your AC?
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2016
Ezehrobinson:

just finished my pi. have they sent you feedback?
Thanks alot
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by IRENEME: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
hlord:
Submitted all my documents since November got a call in January asking if I'm in Lagos for my AC to be scheduled but I wasn't, so he told me I'll be rescheduled, I applied for MC first choice of dept. , and audit second choice. Since then I've not been called till now, is there anybody who knows what's going on?

Yes. Same story here....
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jossey94(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hi guys, Got contacted yesterday for the KPMG Graduate program. Need help with Past questions or Sample questions. Please, send to onyekaijeoma94@gmail.com if you have it. Thanks a lot.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by camellay56: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
please help with past questions send to ojeboda@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by govmented(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
jayflex24:

Hi..
Please what unit did you choose and when did you do your AC?
Thanks
Did last month
Audit
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by netta26: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
jossey94:
Hi guys, Got contacted yesterday for the KPMG Graduate program. Need help with Past questions or Sample questions. Please, send to onyekaijeoma94@gmail.com if you have it. Thanks a lot.
please when did you apply?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by yunggeeben(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
pls send to olonibuagbenga@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by tomzman: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hello everyone. I got contacted to come for TRPS aptitude test on sat 19th March 2016 but I want to reschedule. I have sent a mail to HR but dragnet still sent me login details. What should I do?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by savio93(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Good day all, I would like to write a litle about my Kpmg experience.
I applied last year during my service, was invited for the aptitude test, I traveled from my place of service down to Lagos,only for me to retreat, bos i felt I was not ready(remember KPMG is written once a lifetime). After rescheduling, I was invited about 5 times last yr, all to no avail because I felt i wasn't ready. At the end of NYSC, I rescheduled but was not invited. I had to go reapply again, I was invited for an online business awareness test (By now, I was already working as a contract staff with a top commercial bank). My journey through the stages is as follows:

1.KPMG business awareness test tries to test your ability and possible reaction in real life situations. One does not need past question for situational questions. Just be articulate and try to figure out what they expect you to do in such situations.

2.Aptitude Test: After receiving a success mail for the business awareness test, I was invited for the aptitude test. The test is divided in 2 part: GMAT and Essay Writing.
For the GMAT section, there are so many materials on the net that would prepare one for it. Some individuals on nairaland do share the supposed past question(the one i got was quite different from what i saw in the hall).
For the Essay part, you are given comparative topics, topics like: Knowledge given from education and that gotten from experience, which is better/important?
My topic was, Youths behavior is influenced more by the family background or by friends and peers.
In the essay writing,my opinion is, make sure you give them solid examples supporting the two arguments, explain the part of the arguments you support but still, give reasons why the opposing part is good and also bad, always buttress your points with examples(both real or fiction).

N.B: Your venue for the aptitude test determines the kind of test you would take, If your venue is in venues like Chams city or JKK in Ilupeju, then get ready for a computer based aptitude test(I hate CBT so much). But if your venue s n head office(like mine) then get ready for Paper based aptitude test.
One funny thing about CBT is that, after the GMAT aspect of the test, the system would notify each individual of either success or failure, so the unsuccessful candidate are made to leave the hall(that's why I hate such CBT.

3. Assessment center otherwise called AC..... to be contined .....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jaiyekay(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
savio93:
Good day all, I would like to write a litle about my Kpmg experience.
I applied last year during my service, was invited for the aptitude test, I traveled from my place of service down to Lagos,only for me to retreat, bos i felt I was not ready(remember KPMG is written once a lifetime). After rescheduling, I was invited about 5 times last yr, all to no avail because I felt i wasn't ready. At the end of NYSC, I rescheduled but was not invited. I had to go reapply again, I was invited for an online business awareness test (By now, I was already working as a contract staff with a top commercial bank). My journey through the stages is as follows:

1.KPMG business awareness test tries to test your ability and possible reaction in real life situations. One does not need past question for situational questions. Just be articulate and try to figure out what they expect you to do in such situations.

2.Aptitude Test: After receiving a success mail for the business awareness test, I was invited for the aptitude test. The test is divided in 2 part: GMAT and Essay Writing.
For the GMAT section, there are so many materials on the net that would prepare one for it. Some individuals on nairaland do share the supposed past question(the one i got was quite different from what i saw in the hall).
For the Essay part, you are given comparative topics, topics like: Knowledge given from education and that gotten from experience, which is better/important?
My topic was, Youths behavior is influenced more by the family background or by friends and peers.
In the essay writing,my opinion is, make sure you give them solid examples supporting the two arguments, explain the part of the arguments you support but still, give reasons why the opposing part is good and also bad, always buttress your points with examples(both real or fiction).

N.B: Your venue for the aptitude test determines the kind of test you would take, If your venue is in venues like Chams city or JKK in Ilupeju, then get ready for a computer based aptitude test(I hate CBT so much). But if your venue s n head office(like mine) then get ready for Paper based aptitude test.
One funny thing about CBT is that, after the GMAT aspect of the test, the system would notify each individual of either success or failure, so the unsuccessful candidate are made to leave the hall(that's why I hate such CBT.

3. Assessment center otherwise called AC..... to be contined .....
kindly shed more light on GMAT test. Or is it related to numerical reasoning? Please just asking! I find the above helpful
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mailmesola: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
candyyy
post=43559901:

Audit AC successful grin grin grin ...on to the next one
Hi candy can you please send me what u read for the test I would really appreciate it.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Innoenv: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
[code][/code]r
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Innoenv: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hy candyyy... can u shed more light on wat to expect in the assessment center. My email add is innoenv@yahoo.com. Ur prompt response would b appreciated. Tanx...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by candyyy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
mailmesola:

Hi candy can you please send me what u read for the test I would really appreciate it.
Sent
Innoenv:
Hy candyyy... can u shed more light on wat to expect in the assessment center. My email add is innoenv@yahoo.com. Ur prompt response would b appreciated. Tanx...
Replied
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Orion21: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2016
i am scheduled for the kpmg "dragnet" test tomorrow 19th march 2016. My venue is ETC Centre, JKK Annex Building 229, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria. can anyone help with directions how to locate the venue? i will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Elhomoj(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Please, what are the questions one should expect during the aptitude test (GMAT) slated for tomorrow? Those who have written previous KPMG tests should kindly respond.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Elhomoj:
Please, what are the questions one should expect during the aptitude test (GMAT) slated for tomorrow? Those who have written previous KPMG tests should kindly respond.
Mathematics - Algebra, ratios, proportions, solving equations.
Verbal- Sentence correction, Synonyms and antonyms, intense logic.
Current affairs - Nigeria and the world.

Time is 60 minutes and you have 50 questions. If you are successful you will be notified as soon as u click the submit button considering the fact you are writing a CBT (computer based test) at Chams or JKK. Assuming u are writing at the KPMG Tower it will be a physical paper test which will also consist of a 30 minute argumentative essay after the GMAT. For CBT takers you only get to write the essay if successful.
Be careful. KPMG wants the best candidates so every little thing matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Candyyy please follow back so I can mail you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by candyyy(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Solecontroller:
Candyyy please follow back so I can mail you.
Done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.