Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. (25333 Views)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Glo Newly Lunched 2gb Plan For 1k / Get 4.5gb For 2500 On Glo All Day/night. #glo Overload. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
datbay:
. Pls how is it done...what is the code?

WWW . hsi . Glo . com
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Alfred234(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
And Glo just realised that they are in a competition. This plan is good since it can be used anytime of the day not like the MTN night plan that restricts you to night browsing after you have exhausted your daytime data but Glo should have reduced the price to 2k and see how people will switch from MTN night plan to this plan.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by ElFenomeno1: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Terrible network. Not for me. Thanks Glo, not interested.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by moneymaker24(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
To those asking how glo bis can be used on android, simply change ur android imei to a blackberry imei and you are good to go. You can visit TechsNG Blog for simple tutorials related to that.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Glo na useless neywork. Even if 10GB is N100, I not patronise them. I value quality over quantity.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by timijoseph01(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Imanuelle:
Very cool plan, 2 guys can add up 1.25k each, and split the data at 2.25gig each.
I dont think glo data can be shared in any proportion. . shared data has no data limit. , you both use d main data at a time
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
timijoseph01:

I dont think glo data can be shared in any proportion. . shared data has no data limit. , you both use d main data at a time

Oh, okay then. Didn't know much.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by aliyug79: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BLACKBERRY 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
i have been using this plan since march and i must say, its so on point, i have had to share data with 3 friends at a time, one with his iphone another with his blackberry and the thirdon her laptop, it's super cool and so easy to watch movies, download and the best part, the data rolls-over, which means like 2 months back, i had about 2.3 gig lef and i subscribed and got 6.9 gig, like crazy data, i can't imagine switching back to any other network for data purposes, and its actually 4605mb you get not 4.5. Thanks Glo, you guys rock data wise, try and fix other departments too like calls and sms plans
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by donbenie(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Without exception,glo ng has the worst data network experience I've ever encountered,not just in one area but all the different States I reside in,it would have been FUNNY if it's not so PATHETIC,I love their data plans and they have ALWAYS been my FAVOURITE Network,but of what use is CHEAP data if you cannot make use of it?

1 Like

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by David25(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2016
They need to be more concerned about their on/of network! whats the use of awesome data when there is not good network to utilise it? non my friend.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by fredie107(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2016
charix:
Glo is losing market badly for them to keep dropping data prices. If its for the benefit of the consumer then I'm not complaining.

They are not, last month's analysis NCC showed that glo has the highest number of Internet subscribers with MTN dropping in the chart. Their data is way to cheap. Mtn just woke from sleep likewise Etisalat who just increased their data cap

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Run Faster / Photo: Who Remember This Game / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.