Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. (25337 Views)

Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Glo Newly Lunched 2gb Plan For 1k / Get 4.5gb For 2500 On Glo All Day/night. #glo Overload. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by tempem: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2015
.......................................................................................
[img]http://2.bp..com/-gbDP84EtleQ/VLfLOj2HkXI/AAAAAAAAC-M/NX70skT9jOw/s1600/Glo%2Boverload%2Bpromo.png[/img]

Initially, you will remember that Glo set a standard for this plan to N3,000 for 4.5GB but, it’s been legally reduced back to N2,500 which is far better for all subscribers and;no day/night restrictions.
I could notice you cant just hold the patience any longer, all you want to know is how you could subscribe.............. I'll definately tell you.
How Can I Subscribe to Get 4.5GB for N,2500 on Glo?
** Activate the overload promo by dialing *200#
**Recharge your Glo line with N2,500- And that should get You 200% of your recharge, meaning N7,500)
**Then dial this code 127*58# and 4.5GB will be given you.

This plan can be used anytime of the day(247) without any fuss of jail breaking any terms on your mobile. This plan works on all iPhone/iPad Android phones, PC, iPhone/iPad. You dont have to worry about data anymore.
Glo wants you to rule your own world, that being their trademark.
SOURCE:http://www.techpays..com/2015/01/glo-newly-reduced-45gb-data-plan-price.html
check for more news. Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Glo is losing market badly for them to keep dropping data prices. If its for the benefit of the consumer then I'm not complaining.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by tempem: 2:44am On Jan 17, 2015
yeah, you might be right but at least they are now in form... or what do you think?
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by seyema(m): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Trust me, that plan is useless in as much as glo 1k for 3gb is still working on android
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by BigBizzy(m): 4:05am On Jan 17, 2015
How many naira/kb
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Glo all the way,altho their service can be qite fustrating in my hood!
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Glo takes forever to open a simple page like Nairaland, where I am, before you know what's happening the network will just disappear from your phone, not for me.

1 Like

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by iCool(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2015
seyema:
Trust me, that plan is useless in as much as glo 1k for 3gb is still working on android

And how many people know how to fraudulently use the BIS data on android??

I will be switching from the DaynNight MTN plan to this provided Glo network abounds where I live.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by ITbomb(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Glo is very poor around me. Thanks
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by francizy(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2015
seyema:

Please help me with info on how to do it.. Thanks
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by ozoebuka1(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2015
seyema:
how can I subscribe to this?
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Samsantos9: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2015
This is better than MTN's. But I'm worried about glo's network strength.

1 Like

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Sijo01(f): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Booked, for future reference.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by aieromon(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Its only a four months promo,clock already ticking.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by nwimene4sure: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2015
its gud 4 naija
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by seyema(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2015
ozoebuka1:
how can I subscribe to this?

It work major on mtk device like tecno, infinix, etc

There are soo many tutorials abt it on nairaland
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2015
is it monthly plan
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Kreamie(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Glo's data network's the best in my area! I never ever switch to H+ except I need information really urgently...I'm constantly on E for my chats and browser apps...Glo has never for once disappointed...being an indigenously owned network provider, they trying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by 100Cents: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
The worst network so far in my area..

You go dey make call, it will not ring out. You won't hear the voice of your receiver or caller at the other end..
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by MrHighSea: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2015
seyema:
then tell the house 'How'
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by ozoebuka1(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2015
seyema:

It work major on mtk device like tecno, infinix, etc

There are soo many tutorials abt it on nairaland
k. tnks
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Mustack: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2015
nice ideal
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by sam2020(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Glo did well o,but their good is not enough,at list they should have know that is not everybody have #2500 to buy data.if there is something like #1500 for 2gb it would have make more sense.

1 Like

Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by umblicachucks(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2015
That is the best data plan for now. you can use it on anything iPad,Android, iPhone just name it. you can use it too on WiFi,share it am enjoying it very fast as far as calabar is concern. thank you GLO I know one day you will make us proud. Am ruling my world.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Najwal: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Just subscribe now I was given 4.5g straight unlike MTN dat will outrightly tell u d additional data is for night blah blah blah. Well let's see how it goes. Glo Rule Your Word grin
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Mustack: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2015
me too go port very soon.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Very cool plan, 2 guys can add up 1.25k each, and split the data at 2.25gig each.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Mustack: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Imanuelle:
Very cool plan, 2 guys can add up 1.25k each, and split the data at 2.25gig each.
can the data be shared among equally?
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Mustack:
can the data be shared among equally?

Yes
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2015
glo bis still rocking. plus it's H+ in my area.
Re: Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. by datbay(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Imanuelle:

Yes
. Pls how is it done...what is the code?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Run Faster / Photo: Who Remember This Game / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.