Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required (387 Views)

With Her High Score In Both JAMB & Post-UTME, She Was Not Offered Admission / How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required by owoh00(m): 3:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Don't let JAMB, POST-UME, ILETS, TOEFL, AND SAT stop your dreams

Study in the PHILIPPINES where you don't need them

Just enroll and start lectures

Stop making excuses if you did not get admitted simply because your father was not a minister, or a king in your community, or your mother was not a sister to a prominent person, or because you’re not from that catchment, and because you did not know anyone to help you get admitted. Lets stop playing the blame game, I once was in such categories of people who will look for any reason to blame others simply because they did not get what they wanted. MAKE YOUR OWN PATH IF NOTHING WAS GIVING TO YOU. Because you did not pass jamb or Post-ume doesn’t mean you’re dumb, some people don’t need too much stress to start something, and when they eventually start, they mostly turn out to be the best at everything they lay there hands on.

Today I can proudly say I am one of the best performing student in my department, and with an award of excellent to go with it.

MY CONTACT

amobiowoh@gmail.com
owohjoshua@yahoomail.com

WhatsApp: +639425744163
BBM PIN: 751478AA
Cell : +639335706693
+639153876180
[email][/email]
Re: Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required by excellentobanz(m): 5:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Is there any fully funded scholarship for post graduate studies like masters...i need one in elect engg or control systems
Re: Jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, Toefl, And Sat. No Longer Required by owoh00(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2015
No scholarship for master program

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / 2015 Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme In UK Universities Is Currently On-going / IQ Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.