Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome (23888 Views)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by fkaz(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2015
slap1:
Please don't just spew unfounded argument to score cheap points. Ozekhome is not your average lawyer, OK? He cut his teeth at late Gani Fawehinmi's chambers.
Again, he was merely saying Buhari should attach copies of his result as stipulated by the law. I don't understand why some people rarely bother to face issues.

Please what is an affidavit? Did nigeria law recognise an affidavit?
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Kakpos: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
WHAT IS OUR UNIVERSITIES TURNING OUT! MIKE YOU ARE A HUNGRY LAW GO AND READ YOUR CONSTITUTION VERY WELL THE LAW THAT ALLOWED BUHARI TO QUALIFIED 2003,2007 2011 HAS NOT BE AMENDED NEITHER CHANGED IF INEC DECIDED TO ADED A SECTION WHERE OR PROVISION WHERE ORIGIN CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ADED IS THE PROVISION OR SECTION OF INEC NOT THE ACT OF NATIONAL ASSENBLY INEC CANNOT CHANGE ELECTORAL LAW IF THEY WHAT ANYTHING LET THEM GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FOR AMENDMENT. THE SECTION YOU QUOTE OUT OF IGNORANCE SAYS THE PERSON HAS BEEN EDUCATED UP TO ATLEAST SCHOOL CERTIFICATE. THEY LAW DIDNOT SAY IF THE PERSON DOES NOT ATTACH HIS ORIGINAL CERTIFCATE OR EVIDENCE OF SCHOOL HE OR SHE SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED. MR BARRISTER WHERE WERE YOU WHEN GOODLUCK REFUSED TO DECLEARED HIS ASSET AND LIABILTY HE HAS VIOLATED SECTION 140 ALREADY HE WILL FACE ROT OF LAW IMMEDIATELY AFTER 29 MAY,2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by aspirebig: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls tell my SAN.

Don't mind them. Onwero ebe ooji azu agaa nu. Ndi nzuzu,onye ibelibe,otufulu ihe na uno Aso rock. Agadi ka na chor ochihi.

Walahi talaahi Lawyer, Nagode, Nagode. Woowaah.Sannu.

Ogbeni Mike,ori owabee jaree. Soor funn woor,oje ku wa diboo funn Jona.

Akowe ti soro,kiloo ku??

Okee gaaju okee! Jona gaa ju won lor!
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by queencalipso(f): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
grin this guy don receive alert, omo werey.. This days sef, them just dey dash SAN to some agbero lawyers anyhow grin see him haircut sef grin MC Oluomo of Oshodi sef looks better educated than dis guy. Na wah ooo! Book nor just fit some people no matter how hard they try.

Abeg BUHARI/OSINBAJO feb14 2015
why are you people like this for God's sake so any one that questions buhari elegibillity have received bribe or supporter of GEJ are there no other political aspirants that one could choose to support? We all know he rose to a military general in the army he should just attach the said certificate and put this issue to rest as it is the properthing to do. Please let's be honest and realistic for once and ask buhari to do the right thing or step aside there. Are other aspirants in apc with their certificate in hand.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by sunny12345679: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Barselonia:
*HON PATRICK VOICE*
I CAN SEE FEAR IN THE EYES OF PDP
THIS POLITICAL CRINKUM CRANKUM IS MAKE PDP
RUNNING UP AND DOWN..
BUHARI HAS BEING CONTESTING RIGHT WAY BACK
SINCE THE TIME OF OBJ BUT NO ONE EVER QUESTION IS
CERTIFICATE.
BUT RIGHT NOW ,THE POLITICAL HIGI-HAGA IS MAKE
GEJ TO FEAR OF LOSING......
click like if u believe GEJ is fear of losing Now finding
ways of bringing down BUHARI
. My friend, every day for thief but one day for the owner .
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by chrisxxx(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:
OK we haf hear Mr. hungry lawyer!

The constitution says minimum of O-Level or its equivalent. So what happens to someone who has higher qualifications? Buhari not only has O-Levels but other higher qualifications like the one he obtained from the USA War College. The Nigerian Army at least said they are in possession of copies of his academic certificates, the originals of which were taken and destroyed by the Evil re-incarnate IBB.

My advice to you and your co-travelers is to GO TO COURT, GO AND DIE OR SHUT THE FVCK!

GMB 2015 giving hypertension to the corrupt and wicked ones.

In GMB We Trust!
Do u know the difference between academic qualification and vocational training?
In vocational training most requirement is the ability to listen and understand. Not even reading and writing. Inasmuch as your sponsor can pay the fee of training they will welcome you to the class. If you can't write they can conduct oral questioning to see the trainee passes like other participants in the class.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by PassingShot(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2015
chrisxxx:

Do u know the difference between academic qualification and vocational training?
In vocational training most requirement is the ability to listen and understand. Not even reading and writing. Inasmuch as your sponsor can pay the fee of training they will welcome you to the class. If you can't write they can conduct oral questioning to see the trainee passes like other participants in the class.

OK. Thank you for your unsolicited tutoring.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by sokera: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
chymystique:
Qualified or Not, Buhari will Still Lose As Usual Come Feb 14th grin
your head like mike ozekhome head ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by sokera: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
M
Kakpos:
WHAT IS OUR UNIVERSITIES TURNING OUT! MIKE YOU ARE A HUNGRY LAW GO AND READ YOUR CONSTITUTION VERY WELL THE LAW THAT ALLOWED BUHARI TO QUALIFIED 2003,2007 2011 HAS NOT BE AMENDED NEITHER CHANGED IF INEC DECIDED TO ADED A SECTION WHERE OR PROVISION WHERE ORIGIN CERTIFICATE SHOULD BE ADED IS THE PROVISION OR SECTION OF INEC NOT THE ACT OF NATIONAL ASSENBLY INEC CANNOT CHANGE ELECTORAL LAW IF THEY WHAT ANYTHING LET THEM GO TO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY FOR AMENDMENT. THE SECTION YOU QUOTE OUT OF IGNORANCE SAYS THE PERSON HAS BEEN EDUCATED UP TO ATLEAST SCHOOL CERTIFICATE. THEY LAW DIDNOT SAY IF THE PERSON DOES NOT ATTACH HIS ORIGINAL CERTIFCATE OR EVIDENCE OF SCHOOL HE OR SHE SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED. MR BARRISTER WHERE WERE YOU WHEN GOODLUCK REFUSED TO DECLEARED HIS ASSET AND LIABILTY HE HAS VIOLATED SECTION 140 ALREADY HE WILL FACE ROT OF LAW IMMEDIATELY AFTER 29 MAY,2015
don't mind the block head . You can judge his craziness by the size of his head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by derecho(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Toks2008:

And many people are not looking at another area which is the potentially sound VP of Buhari. Have you heard proff Osinbajo speak? You need to hear this man to know that infact we just might see the policies that will change Nigeria emaniating from him.

A great combination i will say
Osinbajo is better a President not a spare tyre.Many of us who know him know that he's intelligent and means well for Nigeria but same can not be said of GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by zaedd: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
People gain prominance by merely making noise about Buhari.
God Bless him and God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by callmenow: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
We already know that Buhari is disqualified. However, INEC are being ambivalent and unduly fearful for APC backlash. Our hard won democracy is at knife edge. INEC and jega are sitting on a powder keg. This lawyer is right in law and fact. However, Nigeria has not always towed due process.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2015
brownlord:

My friend, Buhari need to be qualified for this position first before we can talk about competence, what makes him qualified is proof of certificate, when you swear to an affidavit you should provide evidence or something to show from institution that issued those certificate which the general has failed to do.

For the record, stop telling me about GEJ, i don't support him and won't vote for him, now can you address the issue and explain why buhari can't get a replacement for his document over 26 years now?
what is now d essence of swearing an oath,if d certificate is there and according to electoral act.there is nothing here again to discuss,buhari satisfied,both d constitution and electoral law,if u are not satisfy,then let meet in court.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2015
It is highly unfortunate that many nigerians still can't see the implication of what apc is doing and the political chaos it is about to put nigeria into. At the end of which many innocent lives maybe lost ,while tinuburuku and his criminal friends will be in a 5star hotel somewhere in the carribeans smiling and enjoying themselves. It is a well known fact that buhari controls a large number of fanatical supporters who have no brains at all ,once buhari is disqualified ,these buhari human robots will see it as an attack on buhari, and they will attack anyone they perceive to be his enemies namely christians and southerners. Secondly this issue is capable oof bringing the whole nation to global spotlight and ridiculing every nigerian once it is discovered that a full start general in the nigeria army who even became an head of state doesn't even have the basic qualification of even becoming an army officer in the first place. This nation will be made a laughing stock and its image battered. Mr President is in a fix ,if he goes ahead to prove that buhari doesn't have the basic requirements and gets him disqualified,how will he be able to defend the army in the eyes of the global community. The question that will be on the lips of every head of states worldwide will be “if he didn't have the qualification,how did he become a general in ur army and was even receiving pensions meant for general?”.the best thing for apc to do is just to prove that buhari has what the law stipulates and asks for and that will be the end of this issue .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Bruteforce1o1: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
It is highly unfortunate that many nigerians still can't see the implication of what apc is doing and the political chaos it is about to put nigeria into. At the end of which many innocent lives maybe lost ,while tinuburuku and his criminal friends will be in a 5star hotel somewhere in the carribeans smiling and enjoying themselves. It is a well known fact that buhari controls a large number of fanatical supporters who have no brains at all ,once buhari is disqualified ,these buhari human robots will see it as an attack on buhari, and they will attack anyone they perceive to be his enemies namely christians and southerners. Secondly this issue is capable oof bringing the whole nation to global spotlight and ridiculing every nigerian once it is discovered that a full start general in the nigeria army who even became an head of state doesn't even have the basic qualification of even becoming an army officer in the first place. This nation will be made a laughing stock and its image battered. Mr President is in a fix ,if he goes ahead to prove that buhari doesn't have the basic requirements and gets him disqualified,how will he be able to defend the army in the eyes of the global community. The question that will be on the lips of every head of states worldwide will be “if he didn't have the qualification,how did he become a general in ur army and was even receiving pensions meant for general?”.the best thing for apc to do is just to prove that buhari has what the law stipulates and asks for and that will be the end of this issue .
[/s]

Trash from Ghana.

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by babestella: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
grin this guy don receive alert, omo werey.. This days sef, them just dey dash SAN to some agbero lawyers anyhow grin see him haircut sef grin MC Oluomo of Oshodi sef looks better educated than dis guy. Na wah ooo! Book nor just fit some people no matter how hard they try.

Abeg BUHARI/OSINBAJO feb14 2015

Some SAN are just plain s!lly governors. Getting petty by the day and abuse of fundamental human rights of NIGERIANS. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by babestella: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Since his credentials are supposedly with the military as he claims, can't he just apply for copies to be sent to him or send his PA to go get the copies and summit to INEC. The law and INEC requirement is clear, no one no matter how highly placed should violate the law. I suspect he has no credentials and this brings to bear how he got enrolled in Army.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by sapientia(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari should just present his certificate and save us this stress.. If you forged your ssce to enter school and get bsc.. If it be discovered.. You have rendered the bsc invalid cos the cert on which it is standing (standing) is invalid. And for those of you that dont know.. Military courses are not purely academic... That was why NDA was converted to a degree awarding institution .. So if you were @ NDA before the conversion, you cant open your mouth and say you are a graduate.. Why didnt they leave it and assume it is an equivalent.. National Defence College is a very high institution, the highest for military personnel and by standard, more academic than masters programme.. Yet after NDC, you have to proceed to uni ibadan to obtain their masters so avoid assuming and equivalent stories..

Buhari... Just show ur cert.. Thats all.. Save us this stress

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by stayblack: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
MONKEY , WE HEAR.BUH FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by searay(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
gists:

After reading all that you have said. I just have one question for you guys: Why is going to court so difficult?
They are on strike in furtherance of the Northern and Muslim agenda
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by emcaly001(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
tempex88:
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech, that I can't guarantee....those where the words of one african leader like that.

This guy just wants to fuel violence. If INEC dere disqualifies GMB, GEJ should be ready to fight what is more than BH. I know enough youth who will die willingly for GMB. Certificate or no certificate,he was a retired General with verifiable qualifications.
I wonder how people can be so mindless and outrightly stu.pid, kill yourself na, I ll cum chop bread and akara for your burial idiat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2015
derecho:
Osinbajo is better a President not a spare tyre.Many of us who know him know that he's intelligent and means well for Nigeria but same can not be said of GMB.

I am glad you agree that Osinbajo is good and has potentials so i still insist that he will compliment whatever is lacking with Buhari if we have to go by the fact that he is indeed an illiterate as people claim.

A man does not need all the qualifications in the world to rule,just a good heart is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Balkan(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=16pt][b]BUHARI ATTACHE YOUR CERTIFICATE AS SIMPLE AS THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY.
IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM THIS WAHALA. YOU SOON LOOSE MY VOTE. I AM WAITING[/b[/size]]
grin grin
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Mbediogu(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-not-qualified-to-contest-ozekhome/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ozekhome was right on point. Buhari may have qualified for previous elections because there was no requirement to 'attach' evidences of academic claims. Buhari may be eminently quailified but has not satisfied INEC / Constitutional requirement to contest. Fasakin has not been able to explain or pander Ozekhome's observation. Being qualified to rule as Buhari eminently is, must be distinguished from being qualified to contest.
For me, the only other name for a spade is a spade, full stop.

Right now, I have no doubt that almost all top politicians have seen the snag but are putting it aside as point for future election litigation should Buhari win. We the masses of Nigeria must be spared of post election fracas, which is why I call on INEC, God Almighty and all those concerned to clear this issue before the elections. Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by onatisi(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Mbediogu:

Ozekhome was right on point. Buhari may have qualified for previous elections because there was no requirement to 'attach' evidences of academic claims. Buhari may be eminently quailified but has not satisfied INEC / Constitutional requirement to contest. Fasakin has not been able to explain or pander Ozekhome's observation. For me, the only other name for a spade is a spade, full stop.
simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by omolami: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Rotimi Fashakin yet to address the issue raised by Mike Ozekhome.Does buhari own an acadic credentials or not? Courses attended in d military are not academic credentials.There are many like Buhari still in d armed forces today.Nepotism reigns supreme since Nigeria only has Northern army as opposed,to nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Quote of the day
It is possible that Buhari is worse than
Jonathan, it is also possible that Buhari is
better than Jonathan. What is NOT possible is
for Jonathan to be better than Jonathan -
# copied
SUMMARY
Jonathan can not be the # change we all agree
(including the PDP) we need.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by odegood: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls we should not be sentimental here. The lawyer is saying the truth but some people don't just get it. The constitution says a minimum of school certificate which could either be WAEC NECO or GCE. But GMB fails to submit his telling us is with the army later on is with IBB. Common! We can't be fooled. I know GMB is a good man but he is not qualify to contest. He should be jettisoned.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by deygar: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
#i say no 2 any form of electoral violence...let the best man win d election...GEJ till buhari pass him waec exams..
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2015
queencalipso:
why are you people like this for God's sake so any one that questions buhari elegibillity have received bribe or supporter of GEJ are there no other political aspirants that one could choose to support? We all know he rose to a military general in the army he should just attach the said certificate and put this issue to rest as it is the properthing to do. Please let's be honest and realistic for once and ask buhari to do the right thing or step aside there. Are other aspirants in apc with their certificate in hand.
queen, inec shortlisted the names of aspirants and WASC was indicated in front of GMB's name. Pls what else?
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by Caseless: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
RichDad1:
Mr Charge and bail, if you've got a point, GO TO COURT and stop ranting like a rabid dog.
that lousy 1diot that was kidnapped at some point is a dog.
Re: Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome by pheliciti: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
So if I would regard or listen to a lawyer, is it Ozekhome that was once apprehended for snatching a ballot box during elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Hails US Govt, UK Telegraph Reports On Buhari's Witch-hunt Of Opposition / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) / Buhari Launches WADA, Says Drug Abuse Deadlier Than Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.