Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? (899 Views)

I Need Olx Or Jiji Classified Clone Script In PHP / Urgent Help To Display Data In Php / FREE PHP OOP( Object Oriented Programming) Tutorial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by Jayclinics(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Answers needed pls.
Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by adewasco2k(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Jayclinics:
Answers needed pls.

@OP sorry i was also wondering, traveling from Abuja to Lagos by road or Air.....whats the difference?

I think first i should check Google for traveling by road and air.....brb pls
Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
What is difference between between walking and running? If procedural is walking, then oop is running. However, there are scenarios where it is only oop that can be used.

1 Like

Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by seunoni34(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jayclinics:
Answers needed pls.
Procedural gets the job done in a rough way and makes it difficult for a developer to update the codes, it also aches the eye too lol.
Object oriented programming (oop) focus on orientation and organization it's faster, more efficient and reusable (if written well).
This is how best I can explain it, @op you need to do more on the practical application to understand the differences better. Also take time to read the comparisons on Google search. Regards
Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by omeizaowuda(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oop simply treats all your code as rep of an object while procedural treats them as a function.
Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by osile2012: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=15pt]Procedure reads and executes code line by line. OOP enables u categorize for activities into a "CLASS" and the functions within the class are "OBJECTS". You can have a class called "database" and have all functions related to database in that class.

U can now call particular functions from the class when u need it, instead of running the entire code. ITs easier to use and reduces the amount of code to be run on a page.
[/size]
Re: Object Oriented Programing And Procedural Programing In Php What Is The Diff? by maekhel(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2015
osile2012:
[size=15pt]and the functions within the class are "OBJECTS"[/size]
thats not true

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Account For Sale....i Wana Buy / Buy Alibaba Logs+more / Google Is 17 Today ( Happy Birthday To Almighty Google)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.