Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site (870 Views)

How Do I Tell A Client To Pay For His Site Hosting Every Year / How Do I Fix This Error / Where Is This Error Coming From Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by fixedhollies(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/
propheti/public_html/wp-content/themes/Unwritten/
functions.php on line 364

the site is www.propheticrhema.com
will buy you card.... 08169380345
I know the tycoons here will see it as a piece of bread

please help.....
Re: Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by fixedhollies(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2015
nosisky:
Copy d code in dat line 364 here..
thank you brother.... that is the. message it gives me. u can open the site.... pls help. I know I installed a theme and d result of the theme is this error. I use wordpress.
Re: Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by adewasco2k(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
its not gonna be easy to know what exactly is wrong, but its either the theme is not compatible with the version of wordpress you using or a plugin that is not compatible with the theme...or anything else grin so you will have to debug.

1. change the theme to any of wordpress's default themes like twenty fifteen and see if the problem is exists.
2. disable all your plugins.

if after doing the above one after the other...the error still exists then do a clean installation.

if you need further assistance then hit me up
Re: Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by fixedhollies(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2015
adewasco2k:
its not gonna be easy to know what exactly is wrong, but its either the theme is not compatible with the version of wordpress you using or a plugin that is not compatible with the theme...or anything else grin so you will have to debug.

1. change the theme to any of wordpress's default themes like twenty fifteen and see if the problem is exists.
2. disable all your plugins.

if after doing the above one after the other...the error still exists then do a clean installation.

if you need further assistance then hit me up

thanks a lot.... it was a theme I installed. but now I can't access the control panel at all, as all I see is that error, because I do all through my admin client area. how can I access my control panel.
Re: Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2015
fixedhollies:

thanks a lot.... it was a theme I installed. but now I can't access the control panel at all, as all I see is that error, because I do all through my admin client area. how can I access my control panel.

I can help, but u have to be truthful here

What happens when you try to login?
To access cpanel www.website.com/cpanel and insert the username and password sent to you by the web host providers.
Re: Help The Helpless With This Error on His Site by fixedhollies(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
Will say a big thank you to everyone that was here to help me.... The biggest thank you goes to KINGSLEY PARAGON who was the solution, a fellow nairalander. May you never lack. am impressed.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Could This Be Happening? / National Assembly Site NOT Implemented With A CMS? / Get Traffic From Google Plus Using 7 Simple Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.