Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (9803 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

[size=18pt]GEJ has arguably don more in the Southwest and North Central than in the East or Southsouth, I see no reason why Southwest will once again sabotage the entire Southern interest. That will be unforgivable in addition to the unforgivable.[/size]
Abeg tell them more, extreme hatred for Jonathan has eaten deep into them.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by emiye(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
In dec. 2014, i predicted APC 65% PDP 35% in the SW, not necessarily because i feel GEJ can get the 35%, but it is better to give room and respect for incumbency factor. Online support from SW is virtually one way, but offline might be slightly different, that accounts for the 35% for GEJ.

Lots of GEJ supporters will prefer to sit at home in the SW. His governance was not inspiring to warrant people trooping out to vote for him.

I will like to know the online platform that showed GEJ will win in the SW. Which platform? What states are you conducting your offline sampling from ?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

If you have said, 'Jonathan winning Northwest will be a miracle' I will concur, but Southwest? Please that one has been settled tey tey......mark those States I mentioned from Southwest and come back to challenge me after the Presidential polls.

Take this prediction to the bank:

Lagos - Buhari by 55% or 60%
Oyo - Buhari by 60%
Osun - Buhari by 70%
Ogun - Buhari by 65%
Ondo - unpredictable yet but can't be more than ratio 45% to 55%
Ekiti - Jonathan by 60%

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Ozonna:

Jonathan winning SW go be miracle.

Let's just wait till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

[b]
what you listed is a whole load of hogwash.

90% are paper projects except for the federal university at Oye -Ekiti which is more of a glorified secondary school. The construction of most of those power plants started during Obasanjo's tenure, jonathan just commissioned them, heck, constant electricty supply still remains a pipe dream.

Its funny you also listed the Procter and Gamble plant in Ogun state, thats a private investment for f/ck sake and it has got nothing to do with Jonathan.

The roads you higlited are certainly not in my own south west. The Ibadan-Ilorin road has been neglected; the Otta -Owode road is still a death trap; the Lagos-Ibadan road has been stalled. Etc etc etc

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by PassingShot(m): 9:37am On Jan 17, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
what you listed is a whole load of hogwasah.

90% are paper projects except for the federal university at Oye -Ekiti which is more of a glorified secondary school. The construction of most of those power plants started during Obasanjo's tenure, jonathan just commissioned them, heck, constant electricty supply still remains a pipe dream.

Its funny you also listed the Procter and Gamble plant in Ogun state, thats a private investment for f/ck sake and it has got nothing to do with Jonathan.

The roads you higlited are certainly not in my own south west. The Ibadan-Ilorin road has been neglected; the Otta -Owode road is still a death trap; the Lagos-Ibadan road has be stalled. Etc etc etc

Their propaganda has failed woefully this time around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Oyo - Buhari by 60%
Osun - Buhari by 70%
Ogun - Buhari by 65%
Ekiti - Jonathan by 60%

Are you a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Liar! I was in Ile-Ife on Thursday where attended a lecture on the Free Education of Obafemi Awolowo organized by the Faculty of Education, OAU, Ile-Ife. Governor Tunde Fashola was the guest lecturer.
Before the lecture started at 12 noon, I was in a newspaper stand (like I used to do when I was there as undergraduate). All the students and members of staff as well as commercial bus drivers and conductor (the newspaper vendor was in a shade at a bus stop) were cursing Jonathan and showing their support for Buhari. Outside the campus too, it is the same thing.
When the lecture started, the shout of APC! change! filled Oduduwa Hall, venue of the lecture. The PRO of the school wasn't constrained by the fact that the school is federal government-owned (and by extention PDP), when he shouted APC! several times.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by waternogetemeny: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Abeg tell them more, extreme hatred for Jonathan has eaten deep into them.
[size=18pt]
The funny thing is that Once Nigeria split, will dey join the North where they belong, if they should vote North? The map of the voting will be used to divide this country into two, nothing else.

The election must be free and fair, so we know where everybody belongs. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bayswater: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

Hav yu collected ur PVC? or better still hav yu registered or on that day yu will be in one mushroom bar in Osogbo or Otta watching Aston Villa Vs Burnley match.
Btw, who ask for ur religion? dicckhead.

You dey mind them? I've noticed a shocking trend with APC e-rats, they open countless accounts on Nairaland and post under these accounts making it look like their terrorist party is actually popular.

I unravelled one yesterday, I've counted almost 10 of his different monikers and he posts comments under every of them.

What is even more shocking is how they try hard to exhibit split personalities with these numerous monikers.

Trust me, you can never win them online. Conduct any poll on Nairaland today, they will outnumber you ratio 10 to 1. These people are really desperate, they will do anything just to upstage GEJ, even if it involves killing people.

Now I feel even more strongly that Buhari would be thrashed mercilessly in the southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bayswater: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Liar! I was in Ile-Ife on Thursday where attended a lecture on the Free Education of Obafemi Awolowo organized by the Faculty of Education, OAU, Ile-Ife. Governor Tunde Fashola was the guest lecturer.
Before the lecture started at 12 noon, I was in a newspaper stand (like I used to do when I was there as undergraduate). All the students and members of staff as well as commercial bus drivers and conductor (the newspaper vendor was in a shade at a bus stop) were cursing Jonathan and showing their support for Buhari. Outside the campus too, it is the same thing.
When the lecture started, the shout of APC! change! filled Oduduwa Hall, venue of the lecture. The PRO of the school wasn't constrained by the fact that the school is federal government-owned (and by extention PDP), when he shouted APC! several times.

Can anybody be allowed to scream PDP in an APC domain? We know the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by waternogetemeny: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=18pt]U cannot call urself a southerner and sabotage the south. Are u a SABOTEUR instead of SOUTHERNER?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by stebell(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Bayswater:

You dey mind them? I've noticed a shocking trend with APC e-rats, they
open countless accounts on Nairaland and post under these accounts
making it look like their terrorist party is actually popular.

I unravelled one yesterday, I've counted almost 10 of his different
monikers and he posts comments under every of them.

What is even more shocking is how they try hard to exhibit split
personalities with these numerous monikers.

Trust me, you can never win them online. Conduct any poll on Nairaland
today, they will outnumber you ratio 10 to 1. These people are really
desperate, they will do anything just to upstage GEJ, even if it
involves killing people.

Now I feel even more strongly that Buhari would be thrashed mercilessly
in the southwest.

Take 1Million likes broda.
Yu can say that again.
I dont believe in Crowd.
I kno for sure that GEJ will win at the end by 6pm Failbuhari 14th.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Bayswater:

Can anybody be allowed to scream PDP in an APC domain? We know the answer.
Everybody is free in the South West. This is the reason we can hardly be predicted like the South East.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Are you a Nigerian?

No. A Togolese.

And you?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Omo na wa o. See as ibo boys dey analyse SW politics

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

The funny thing is that Once Nigeria split, will dey join the North where they belong, if they should vote North? The map of the voting will be used to divide this country nothing else.

The election must be free and fair, so we know where everybody belongs.

Na you wan take knife divide Nigeria?

The way some of you reason on this board is very childish to put it mildly.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]U cannot call urself a southerner and sabotage the south. Are u a SABOTEUR instead of SOUTHERNER?[/size]

Which South? What is your defintion of South?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by alaoeri: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2015
iamok:

My guy, abeg wake up from your sleep. Talk for yourself alone not even your family. Which South West are you talking about? GEJ came to Oyo State, most people living there were not aware, now Buhari is coming, the whole market shut down all because of him, now you are saying Southwest.
Southwest ko, south south ni
Don't mind the op, he's from Ondo state he & his ilks just received a shocker about a week ago where close to 50 strong PDP with their supporters decamped to APC thereby halting GEJ's campaign till further notice, every where i turn to change is what i hear ppl chanting about.
Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by waternogetemeny: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to sell out, like u sold ur own brothers into slavery. South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by jaso1(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:

lagos to ibandan express Road, Lagos to Ore express Road, Lagos Second terminal airport under contruction, newly commissioned Remodelled General Aviation Terminal, MMA, Lagos, commissioned Omotosho Phase 2 power plant , Agriculture subsidy to farmers, Revival of the coco industry. Lagos to Kano Railway.

i never finish! wait!
You're a mad man!

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan will loose in the southwest

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by docsholz(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Which South? What is your defintion of South?
a beg help me ask am

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by emiye(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Comments like this annoy me to stupor. angry angry angry

What a pile of bullshittt

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by angelawoko(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
When they lack substance they result to abuse. I will not join is that type of conversation. I hv collected my PVC and I am in Abeokuta. I don't drink so I hv no business in a bar.
stebell:

Hav yu collected ur PVC? or better still hav yu registered or on that day yu will be in one mushroom bar in Osogbo or Otta watching Aston Villa Vs Burnley match.
Btw, who ask for ur religion? dicckhead.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bruteforce1o1: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Oyo - Buhari by 60%
Osun - Buhari by 70%90%
Ogun - Buhari by 65%
Ekiti - Jonathan by 60%
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bruteforce1o1: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2015
[s]
waternogetemeny:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bruteforce1o1: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2015
[s]
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Our message is clear, South says no to Born to Rule. South says no to Government being a Northern Industry that they plague the country will chronic violence becos power shifted for a tenure.

South says no to sell out, like u sold ur own brothers into slavery. South says no corruption and yes corruption has decreased significantly under GEJ government as noted by Transperancy International(Global Institution) for the first time in Nigeria History.

GEJ must complete his tenure and tan agenda for all Nigeria and leave Office in 2019[/size]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2015
PassingShot:

No. A Togolese.

And you?
Ehen I for talk......anyway welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bayswater: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Everybody is free in the South West. This is the reason we can hardly be predicted like the South East.

Where do you get this false hope from? Buhari will never win GEJ in my state, Oyo.

Hope you know that APC does not have a single senator in that state.

Do you also know that in Ibadan, which constitutes the largest voting bloc in the state; APC has just one federal rep and Accord party has the remaining 5?

Do you know that the popular senator that won ACN now APC votes outside Ibadan has now decamped back to the PDP?

Do you also know that the most loved and popular National Assembly member in Oyo town was forced to step down for Alaafin of Oyo's son and people are waiting to have their revenge on the corrupt monarch at the polls?

Do you know the unpopular king of ogbomoso, Soun's son was forced on the people of the land by the king and APC against more popular candidates (9ice the musician inclusive) - people are waiting to disgrace him and APC at the poll.

You were right when you said you never can tell where the Yoruba votes will swing, I have just given you a wee bit of what will happen in February, so keep living in delusion.

Have you heard the popular Yoruba song below:

"Bo ro wo mi, o rinu mi, demo mo wa"

Translation: You can see my hand but you can't see my mind, I support your party.

Go figure that out, you neophytes need to undergo proper political apprenticeship, walahi talahi!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2015
chuks01:
Jonathan will loose in the southwest
'Loose' indeed! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2015
@ Bayswater, your mastery of Yoruba Politics is excellent please stop educating them let's wait for the outcome of Feb. 14........I just dey look them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office / Tinubu Is The President Of Nigeria, Not Only APC – Wike / Police Probe Jibrin’s Allegations Against Dogara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.