Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? (9787 Views)

Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics) / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]U cannot call urself a southerner and sabotage the south. Are u a SABOTEUR instead of SOUTHERNER?[/size]
Why do Ibos love calling others saboteurs once they don't go along with their plans which is usually meant to benefit only them (Ibos)?

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2015
tomakint:
This is a frontpage worthy thread.......there are analyses from both divides itemizing how SW will be won or lost by either party. This will enlighten the public more;
Cc: Seun
Obinoscopy
Ngwakwe
Ishilove
OAM4J
Afam4eva
Maclatunji
ikenna351
not forgetting; onatisi,biafranqueen,babyosisi,phockphockman,mogidi,descartes,chukwudi44,mizmycoli,iconize,truckpusher,taharqa,LeOstrich,aljharem,atlwireless,brownlord,billyonaire,gramci,collynzo9,Ghostfreak et
ore mi ,how far? The south west will be an interesting ground in the upcoming elections. One aspect about the south west is that yorubas have the capacity to vote in 2 different parties into 2 offices the same day without making any mistakes. Lagos state will be tough and hard but apc is most likely going to win the governorship elections there.I have always told people that for pdp to win the lagos seat,they need to have at least one third of the lagos state house of reps,one senator and one third of lagos local goverment councils for 4years and show ppl the difference. Yorubas believe a lot in performance. but I believe that this election will produce such for lagos pdp. For the presidential ,pdp will clear lagos state EASILY. We must understand that yorubas are not the only ones in lagos and even among yorubas in lagos,pdp still has a large following. In oyo state, the governorship is neither between apc or pdp,rather it is between 2 opposition parties with enough grassroot support. It is between accord party and labour party. But for the presidential ,pdp will clear oyo state easily. In osun state ,pdp may likely lose the presidential elections there because there isn't any governorship election coming,apc will have an undivided attention and will focus on the presidential .in ogun state,apc is most likely certain to win the governorship and this is the reason why obj is quickly aligning to the winning candidate there,the case of ogun is likely to be similar to that of ekiti, people in ogun state will be voting for amosun not apc,they will follow amosun to any party . But for the presidential,it is going to be a tough call. Pdp will win ekiti state without one single problem. Fayose will see to that. Ondo is a tough battle but iroko knows that the presidential elections in ondo is not about gej or gmb but about political supremacy in ondo politics,he has to show that he is still in charge of the state and that the defection of key pdp members has no effect,I see mimiko coming tops in this supremacy battle . Overall apc is most likely going to win 2 states while pdp win the remaining 4 states.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Remarkable:

this happens a lot lol!

Orlandoowoh spewing ridiculous lies until someone with the truth comes and sprays the truthon the thread.. and then voom! Orlando disappears lol.(off to another moniker, 'nother thread, to tell more lies etc)
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by B69U: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Calculia: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Southwest matters and it is a southern affair. GEJ till 2019...
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Carmal90:
sorry sir,are you part of ahmed fatai quickwin programme, ahhh,pls spend ur ten thousand naira well bros...

Is quick win the name of a dog or what See! I got a job for you. One that can pay 10 times as much as you earn as a TANoid, every month, not part time. That is, if you have a reasonable qualification. I'm damn serious. You're my brother.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by waternogetemeny: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
enigmaotr:

Is quick win the name of a dog or what See! I got a job for you. One that can pay 10 times as much as you earn as a TANoid, every month, not part time. That is, if you have a reasonable qualification. I'm damn serious. You're my brother.

See talk... U no reach.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by heywhytech1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Whenever I come across thread like this, I begin to wonder how people seat in their rented apartment and pridict election results. I am a member of ActNow movement a campaign organization for Change. We went for house to house campaign in my ward yesterday, the love for GMB was much more than what I can everly expected, we were not allowed to paste poster ourselves because the people offered to paste it for us everywhere we touched.Southwest votes goes to the People's General don't deceive gullible peolea like yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by heywhytech1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
B69U:
If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in Qhe is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one. I can't blame u, you are justifying your salary, but I pity your condition because after February 14 you will become Jobless again. You better embrace change for a better Nigeria

Credit: KnightsTemplar
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
enigmaotr:

ten times higher than tan abii,how sir,my mail is Carmallaide@gmail.com,or beta still call me on 09097342659,you are a brother indeed.tanx in anticipation of your response
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Carmal90:
ten times higher than tan abii,how sir,my mail is Carmallaide@gmail.com,or beta still call me on 09097342659,you are a brother indeed.tanx in anticipation of your response
I'll get in touch.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
enigmaotr:
I'll get in touch.
ok sir,waiting earnesstly sir
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
heywhytech1:
Whenever I come across thread like this, I begin to wonder how people seat in their rented apartment and pridict election results. I am a member of ActNow movement a campaign organization for Change. We went for house to house campaign in my ward yesterday, the love for GMB was much more than what I can everly expected, we were not allowed to paste poster ourselves because the people offered to paste it for us everywhere we touched.Southwest votes goes to the People's General don't deceive gullible peolea like yourself.
you are in the south west and most likely lagos ,where the ruling party is apc and they control all the security apparatus. You go into a house where a family lives and you expect a sensible ,smart and reasonable family man to tell u that he is going to support the opposition party, So that his family can be marked down for attacks and intimidation ,abi? Well done
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by ladi02(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Educated SW are rejecting illiteracy

Even Fashola has decamped from Buhari's camp

Educated SW dont vote

Case study: Ekiti State!
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by BlackTechnology: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
ladi02:

Educated SW dont vote

Case study: Ekiti State!

Who then shocked
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by idumuose(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
onatisi:
ore mi ,how far? The south west will be an interesting ground in the upcoming elections. One aspect about the south west is that yorubas have the capacity to vote in 2 different parties into 2 offices the same day without making any mistakes. Lagos state will be tough and hard but apc is most likely going to win the governorship elections there.I have always told people that for pdp to win the lagos seat,they need to have at least one third of the lagos state house of reps,one senator and one third of lagos local goverment councils for 4years and show ppl the difference. Yorubas believe a lot in performance. but I believe that this election will produce such for lagos pdp. For the presidential ,pdp will clear lagos state EASILY. We must understand that yorubas are not the only ones in lagos and even among yorubas in lagos,pdp still has a large following. In oyo state, the governorship is neither between apc or pdp,rather it is between 2 opposition parties with enough grassroot support. It is between accord party and labour party. But for the presidential ,pdp will clear oyo state easily. In osun state ,pdp may likely lose the presidential elections there because there isn't any governorship election coming,apc will have an undivided attention and will focus on the presidential .in ogun state,apc is most likely certain to win the governorship and this is the reason why obj is quickly aligning to the winning candidate there,the case of ogun is likely to be similar to that of ekiti, people in ogun state will be voting for amosun not apc,they will follow amosun to any party . But for the presidential,it is going to be a tough call. Pdp will win ekiti state without one single problem. Fayose will see to that. Ondo is a tough battle but iroko knows that the presidential elections in ondo is not about gej or gmb but about political supremacy in ondo politics,he has to show that he is still in charge of the state and that the defection of key pdp members has no effect,I see mimiko coming tops in this supremacy battle . Overall apc is most likely going to win 2 states while pdp win the remaining 4 states.
You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
idumuose:

You are very correct.
thank you,bro .
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by tomakint: 1:03am On Jan 20, 2015
onatisi:
you are in the south west and most likely lagos ,where the ruling party is apc and they control all the security apparatus. You go into a house where a family lives and you expect a sensible ,smart and reasonable family man to tell u that he is going to support the opposition party, So that his family can be marked down for attacks and intimidation ,abi? Well done
onatisi padi mi, fi igbe le fun agbepo....these clowns thought elections are won online
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Bruteforce1o1: 3:19am On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

onatisi padi mi, fi igbe le fun agbepo....these clowns thought elections are won online
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 4:23am On Jan 20, 2015
tomakint:

me ,I don't argue with them anymore , by the time the election results comes out their eyes will clear. How is teslim in ibadan?
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by politifact: 5:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Carmal90:
though am a member of tan,but i still feel jonathan will have his work cut out,but u saying osoba will rather go to jail than support gej not pdp per say ohh,stop joking sir,av u 4gotten osoba was part of national conference that is meant only for pdp machinery,excluding those pastors,kings and the imam....lets wait and see failbuhari is around the corner...
your comments really shows you know nothing about south west politics,the only state GEJ might win is ekiti and with a slim margin.just make sure u have been collected your final payment from TAN before february 15 because I know politicians very well,they will never pay you after elections....uninformed saTANist

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Carmal90(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2015
politifact:
your comments really shows you know nothing about south west politics,the only state GEJ might win is ekiti and with a slim margin.just make sure u have been collected your final payment from TAN before february 15 because I know politicians very well,they will never pay you after elections....uninformed saTANist
u are living in a deluded world,dont have much to say to u.just join ur mentor in crying by feb 15.. Uninformed failbuhari team.
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by wakaman: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2015
omo ale yoruba ni odibo fun Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
politifact:
hmmm, only ekiti state ,abi? Ok , we shall see .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Foolish tomakint!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by superstar1(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope tomakint's PPP Contract was profitable enough.

Election is not won by lying and propaganda.

Election is not won by being divisive.

Election is not won by airing hateful documentary about opponents.

Election is not won by demonising opponent.

It is not won by your wife abusing opponent.

Election is not won by projecting paper projects.

Neither is it won by collecting 12million ghost signatures.

It is also not won by organising saTANoid 5mm man march.

Election is not won by doling out dollars.

Election is not won by postponing election.

Election is not won by ballot box snatching, inflation of election result and massive rigging in your constituency.

Elections are won by PERFORMANCE.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by Balyz: 9:59pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Educated SW are rejecting illiteracy

Even Fashola has decamped from Buhari's camp
your technology is retrogressive. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by emiye(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2015
grin

Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by walemoney007(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2015
onatisi:
hmmm, only ekiti state ,abi? Ok , we shall see .
am sure u hav seen d guy is right,n u r wrong
Re: Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? by onatisi(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
walemoney007:
am sure u hav seen d guy is right,n u r wrong
for every win , someone must fail. That is life and life goes on. Its all shoop shoop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight / Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status / El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.