Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

3g Router Setting For Glo 3g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g (7576 Views)

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / How To Activate Glo For Glo 3g Plus For Prepaid Lines / Glo 3g Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by olofofo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
got an Engeniustm wireless router that i use with my huawei MTN modem, but since i have been caught with the 10'o clock bug from MTN , i have decided to switch to glo 3g which has a better coverage in my hood. Problem is that i can not get my wireless router to see my modem. it keep saying sim not ready.

anyone with solution to this porblem should please share.

i have used APN:gloflat username:gloflat password gloflat but nothing seems to work.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2010
user name and password is flat
not gloflat

APN: gloflat
username: flat
password: flat
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by olofofo(m): 4:54am On Aug 24, 2010
yes, but it does not work tooo.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2010
check the other thread on huwaei modems/mtn

is ur sim provisioned for gloflat? do u have extra 50-100 naira on the sim after subscription? this 2 must be present to use glo
is the sim provisioned for 3g too?
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by olofofo(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2010
yes to all the questions, once i plug it into my laptops it works, when i return it to the wireless 3g router, it does not work, unlike the mtn that works. i called their customer service and the guys he know nothing about their modem working with a wireless router.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by traceroute: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2010
you can share your internet connection wirelessly with upto 20 computers sharing the same bandwidth and still browse fast at a reboost speed of 54mbps. its plug and play router with sim card and you can use it for mtn,zain,etisalat or visaphone.its plug and play and evrybody goes haywireless browsing.for more info call kingsley on 08064445131 or meet me one -on-one for demo if you are in uyo,akwa ibom state for demo

Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by rexyjay(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
traceroute, does the huawei modem pictured above work on the glo network. If it does, send me the configuration so I cant try it. and if it works I'll give you a call and then we can talk business.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by deesaphire: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
Plz and plz can someone help me on this issue, i recently got a Yes Optus 3g router, i got a sim 2 but whn i try to connect using glo,it does not connect, the mode light keeps blinkin, even when u get a package(Always day)it does not lock.then i changed the seetings from gloflat to glosecure,It locks(Mode light gets stable but im being charged, Plz can someone assist me on this issue, Plus i got a new glo sim,went to their office to change it to glofat for me,but yet only glosecure wrks for me, Pl wat do i do?Thanks a Lot, Deee
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by deesaphire: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Plz and plz can someone help me on this issue, i recently got a Yes Optus 3g router, i got a sim 2 but whn i try to connect using glo,it does not connect, the mode light keeps blinkin, even when u get a package(Always day)it does not lock.then i changed the seetings from gloflat to glosecure,It locks(Mode light gets stable but im being charged, Plz can someone assist me on this issue, Plus i got a new glo sim,went to their office to change it to glofat for me,but yet only glosecure wrks for me, Pl wat do i do?Thanks a Lot, Deee
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by deesaphire: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2011
@Olofofo gud day!Hw are u and work?Pls i was readin once of ur post and i noticed u had the same problem with mine abt this glo 3g of a thing.Though ur post has been long, i just wanted to knw if at all u were able to find a solotion to the 3g router thing, if at all u were abt to use it with the glo network.Thank .
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by elegungun: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
deesaphire:

@Olofofo gud day!Hw are u and work?Pls i was readin once of your post and i noticed u had the same problem with mine abt this glo 3g of a thing.Though your post has been long, i just wanted to knw if at all u were able to find a solotion to the 3g router thing, if at all u were abt to use it with the glo network.Thank .
Go to satellite section there is where olofofo will respond to ur post. He has soln to ur problem now.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by elegungun: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
deesaphire:

@Olofofo gud day!Hw are u and work?Pls i was readin once of your post and i noticed u had the same problem with mine abt this glo 3g of a thing.Though your post has been long, i just wanted to knw if at all u were able to find a solotion to the 3g router thing, if at all u were abt to use it with the glo network.Thank .
Go to satellite section there is where olofofo will respond to ur post. He has soln to ur problem now.
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by elegungun: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
deesaphire:

Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by elegungun: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
deesaphire:

Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by deesaphire: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
@elegun.thanks for your respond. i have no idea of the satellite section,could u pls enligtn me more?Thank you
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by elegungun: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
Go to TV/movies section under entertaiment, there is where satellite is. Post ur request there or alternatively mail him. Olofofo@gmail.com
Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by Saddam: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2012

Re: 3g Router Setting For Glo 3g by RapidBTS: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Halo Discussion Thread / Please, Who Can Explain This Etisalat Data Balance For Me? / MTN 2017 - Full List Of Data Plans, Bundles And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.