Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Questions For All Reasonable Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For All Reasonable Christians (7262 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / 7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Questions For All Reasonable Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
@tola9ja you claim that Jesus is ONLY A MAN but i believe He is God-Man, you smh and call me delusional. Yet my delusion has not made me go on rampage killing muslims. You believe your religion is religion of peace and label isis and boko haram as delusional and misinterpreting koran, yet they keep shedding blood of munafiq and kaffiri which they base on the glorious koran. So how can the dead be converted to islam?
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by tola9ja: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
hisblud:
now i see your reason. Ok now my only one question to you is - assume Christ never died and the bible is added... How will this stop islamic terrorist like isis boko haram from shedding blood which they base on the koran? You mention shia and sunni all using one koran, yet iran (shia) and saudi arabia(sunni) are never on the same page! We have 77 vs 66 books of the bible yet we (catholics and protestants) dont kill ourselves like the shia and sunni do! We might disagree among ourselves but we dont go all out to kill each other like you do. You see logical reasoning of twisting the bible is left between the twister and God but shedding innocent blood becos koran authorise it yet you peeps call it peaceful jihad is between sane and insane peeps which will not make it peaceful until there is a NEW KORAN! Ask president sisi of egypt.

STUDY THE QUR'AN WITH SINCERITY NOT MUSLIM IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MORE ABOUT ISLAM
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2015
tola9ja:

STUDY THE QUR'AN WITH SINCERITY NOT MUSLIM IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MORE ABOUT ISLAM

so all the shia and sunni MUSLIMS who are studying the koran sincerely yet they have shown contempt and hate towards each other, are not a good yardstick to judge if islam is a religion of peace? Christianity wit all our differences of worship, are tolerant of each other mode of worship even tho it seems strange but one thing you cant take from us is we CANNOT kill the other. When will shia sunni be tolerant of the other?
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Feb 24, 2023
tola9ja:

IF YOU AGREE HE DIED THAT MEANS GOD DOSE NOT ANSWER IS PRAYER ?
What prayer would that have been? undecided
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Kobojunkie: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2023
tola9ja:

Hebrews 5:7English Standard Version (ESV)

7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus[a] offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.

If is prayer was answers that means he did not died

You get eye so? undecided
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
tola9ja:

Hebrews 5:7English Standard Version (ESV)
7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus[a] offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.
If is prayer was answers that means he did not died.

From day one that Jesus began this preaching and teaching campaign about God's Kingdom he made it clear that he is not ordinary human {John 8:23} so he must return to his home {John 8:21} how will he go? He explained that he will be killed {Matthew 20:28} so Jesus knew very well that he must die for his earthly mission to be completed and successful. John 19:30

The questions raised now:

Why Jesus pray in tears to God? Luke 22:42
And why Paul said he was heard? Hebrews 5:7

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God who will never ever tolerate blasphemy against his father's name {Matthew 6:9; John 17:6, 26} but Satan wants to taunt Jesus by arranging for Judaists to accuse Jesus wrongly of blasphemy against the same God Jesus came to bear witness to his name {Revelations 1:5} Satan knew very well that Jesus won't feel comfortable with such an accusation because generations of Jews to be born after Jesus will find it really difficult to believe that their promised Messiah (Christ) died a blasphemer!

This was exactly what Jesus was begging God for at least let them just use mob action to kill him instead of a set up that will seem so just for instance he will be arrested, charged, judged, sentenced and executed as if the judicial process took it's rightful course!

So God told Jesus not to worry because faithful people will find the truth no matter how Satan stage managed Jesus' execution, that's why angels came to console Jesus telling him his father is OK with whatever Satan bids after all Jesus will only last three days in the grave and faithful Jews will see him afterwards! Luke 22:43 compare to Psalms 23:4

YES! Jesus' prayers were answered as thousands of Jews later embraced Jesus' teachings at pentecost! Act 2:41

Shame on Satan and all his evil schemes Jesus' work has been crowned as millions of his true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses) are actively preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom throughout the earth today teaching their neighbours all that Jesus Christ commanded! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 smiley
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by jaephoenix(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Is the bible fiction or true
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by bobestman(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Let me make this clear again to ignorant churchians. He was lynched or killed unjustly cos his truth was too heavy for the impostor jews he met. He actually came to unite the 2 broken houses (isreal and judah). Before his coming they often fight and kill themselves. Isreal are the 10 tribes. Judah 2. When he came they were no longer there. They were carried away see 2 kings 17 and replaced with fake ppl. The mission of uniting them was impossible. Judah also mixed with the impostor jews. So he sought for the lost sheep (those carried out of isreal). Those fake jews conspired with the Romans and later killed him. They change his laws to what christians teach today. The idea of saving the world from sin is at endtime. When you remove the root of sin ( the devil) sin will end in the world and in peoples life. No one can save you from the sins you commited yourself for now. When you truly repent God Almighty will forgive. "He that sin should have advocate with the father" untill the messiah comes to do his thing
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
bobestman:
Let me make this clear again to ignorant churchians. He was lynched or killed unjustly cos his truth was too heavy for the impostor jews he met. He actually came to unite the 2 broken houses (isreal and judah).

See addition to bible.

In all Jesus Said, He never said anything about uniting Israel and Judah neither was there anything like Isreal and Judah in His day.

So you don fail patapata!
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
jaephoenix:
Is the bible fiction or true

Nature and History has already proven it true and the recent coming to pass of its prophecy of hardness of buying and selling also proves it is True.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by jaephoenix(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nature and History has already proven it true and the recent coming to pass of its prophecy of hardness of buying and selling also proves it is True.
1. How did nature prove the bible?
a) Where did the bible prophesy about 'hardness of buying'?
b) And did it say the 'hardness of buying' would be specific to Nigeria (as is the case)?
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by bobestman(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See addition to bible.

In all Jesus Said, He never said anything about uniting Israel and Judah neither was there anything like Isreal and Judah in His day.

So you don fail patapata!

If you don't understand ask or stay away. Stop running your mouth on every thread cos you want to say sth. You said the messiah didn't say anything about his ppl but he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of isreal (matt 15:24). He also sent his disciples to preach to them. When sm1 say or do sth twice it shows how serious it is. So you are the one wrong. Isreal was divided into 2 kingdoms here (1 kings 11:31,32). They often fight (1 kings 12:21). One of his mission is to restore them (isaiah 11:12). Even his disciples knew that is why they asked him before his ancension when he will restore isreal (acts 1:6).
I have made it clear to you. If you like twist it. You can even result to insults or even wail. The truth is clear to those who can use their brain.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
bobestman:
. You said the messiah didn't say anything about his ppl but he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of isreal (matt 15:24). He also sent his disciples to preach to them.

Your words were "uniting Isreal and Judah". Now you are quoting only Isreal, no Judah. Nor any statements showing that Jesus Said "I come to the lost sheeps of both Isreal and Judah".

So as I said, you are talking absolute refuse
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. How did nature prove the bible?

The Bible prophecied that love shall wax cold such as never seen before and today we have seen these things, husbands and wives, brothers and family members are all enemies and O.Y.O is the way of living.

jaephoenix:

a) Where did the bible prophesy about 'hardness of buying'?
b) And did it say the 'hardness of buying' would be specific to Nigeria (as is the case)?

Revelation 13:17

The same way it did not say Nigeria or Isreal when it Said "love shall wax cold and brother shall hate brother" so you do not have any valid thing to say here.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by jaephoenix(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible prophecied that love shall wax cold such as never seen before and today we have seen these things, husbands and wives, brothers and family members are all enemies and O.Y.O is the way of living.

Revelation 13:17

The same way it did not say Nigeria or Isreal when it Said "love shall wax cold and brother shall hate brother" so you do not have any valid thing to say here.
1. Brothers and blood have been at loggerheads since time immemorial. In fact, wars have been fought between brothers or family members.
Rubbish number one.
2. So whatever that is quoted in the Bible can have local implication and not global? grin
You're funny
Now this is Rev 13:17
17[i] so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name[/i]
How is this verse related to Nigeria? The situation we have is scarcity of cash to buy goods. Nobody is coercing anyone to accept any mark before buying or selling.
Rubbish number two.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by bobestman(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your words were "uniting Isreal and Judah". Now you are quoting only Isreal, no Judah. Nor any statements showing that Jesus Said "I come to the lost sheeps of both Isreal and Judah".

So as I said, you are talking absolute refuse
Your problem is lack of understanding. The united nation is isreal. When they split the 10 tribes were still called isreal or ephraim while the 2, judah. In the NT and some places in the OT they used isreal as the united nation. In some places they used it for 10 tribes. Judah for the 2. Isaiah 11:12,13 is about the messiah restoring the 2 into 1 kingdom isreal. He will end their feud while acts 1:6 is about bringing the two into one kingdom of isreal. Lost sheep means those carried out of isreal or dispersed or outcasts. It happened here 2 kings 17. Both isreal and judah were carried out. Isreal first. They were the true indigene that were lost. Fake ppl own the land till today. Your ignorance ... O ga ooo
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
bobestman:
Your problem is lack of understanding. The united nation is isreal...

Talking Off point will not distract me. The record here has shown that you lied in saying that Jesus came to unite Isreal and Judah whereas, He did not do nor say anything to that effect.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Brothers and blood have been at loggerheads since time immemorial.

Every one has confessed that "it was not like this before" and the family, broken, so you are talking rubbish.

jaephoenix:

2. So whatever that is quoted in the Bible can have local implication and not global? ..

Even stopping into stupidity is now a character of yours! (I will try not to forget this)

You even confessed it on my thread that this phenomenon has hit several other countries apart from Nigeria therefore it is global.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by bobestman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Talking Off point will not distract me. The record here has shown that you lied in saying that Jesus came to unite Isreal and Judah whereas, He did not do nor say anything to that effect.
you will never get it cos of your religion brainwash
matt 15:24 is very clear. It is also not my words. I have told you who the lost sheep were. All the prophets speak of him restoring united isreal and being their king. It is his mission. He said he was sent to them. Which is also means to restore them. You can only restore what was lost. Also his disciples knowing it was his mission but he didn't fulfill it when he was about to ascend, asked him when will it happen. You can only understand this if you remove your churchian mindset and dig deeper.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
bobestman:
you will never get it cos of your religion brainwash
matt 15

I will never accept lies. No where did Jesus say that He came to unite Isreal and Judah and even you could not show it. So your lie will never work.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by bobestman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I will never accept lies. No where did Jesus say that He came to unite Isreal and Judah and even you could not show it. So your lie will never work.
I know your style so i won't waste my time with you. This is one the truth hidden from you churchians and it clear in the bible to those who have knowledge. Those who can use their brain will get it. I don't force what i know on ppl. I have tried my best making it simple.
Re: Questions For All Reasonable Christians by jaephoenix(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Every one has confessed that "it was not like this before" and the family, broken, so you are talking rubbish.

Even stopping into stupidity is now a character of yours! (I will try not to forget this)

You even confessed it on my thread that this phenomenon has hit several other countries apart from Nigeria therefore it is global.
1. Which 'everyone' confessed brothers fighting each other is worse?
2. Which phenomena did I say its hitting several countries?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Questions For Atheists / The Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk In Myanmar Who died and Came Back To life / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.