Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (27879 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by JECBOSS: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ is so much loved by the people.
Ride On, Mr President!

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by SirVictory: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Kk...When will this man come to Rivers sef cos we re So waiting for you sir.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by mazzi: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2015
I ave said in different places that Gej does not need to campeign in the east.an average igbo man will rather burn his PVC than to vote Apc.GEJ till 2019.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Can't wait to compare pictures with Buhari in Anambra
Are you serious about this or your trying to mock Buhari? I thought you are with the Buhari team or u don port?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Are you serious about this or your trying to mock Buhari? I thought you are with the Buhari team or u don port?
Go and see abia pictures, it the front page.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
update president Jonathan inspects work on 2nd Niger Bridge.

Anambra/SE 100% Jonathan

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Boring undecided

NEXT
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
President Jonathan always feels at home in Anambra. More photos of his visit to the obi of onitsha coming....

Anambra/SE 100% Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ceo4eva: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:
President Jonathan always feels at home in Anambra. More photos of his visit to the obi of onitsha and the military cantonement coming....

Anambra/SE 100% Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan
Thanks for the updates. Having a little glitch with d pictures.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
President GEJ is cruising to victory no obstacle can slow him down. The good people of Anambra state are solemnly behind GEJ and promising GEJ the full support he needs and 99.9% of the votes in Anambra state.
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by FKO81(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
I believe GEJ will still come back again for APGA presidential compaign rally since he's their candiate, APGA should invite all their supporters in southeast and Nasarawa state for the campaign, Rojenny stadium Oba is best for the venue.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Arysexy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ all the way!

Mother of all rallies!

Ndi Anambra binye aka ebe esere umbrella maka onye isi ala Nigeria, ma binye aka ebe esere okuko maka ndi ozo.

Dalunu

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by juniormusa(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
The place seems to be empty shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Because of this man,I went for basketball training late today becus army caused go slow...god punish him

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Sunbellar: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
And this has caused gridlock that we have been in traffic since the last two hours.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by diasporaman(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anambra people should remember the second Niger bridge which Jonadumb promised them which he never did.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Eziachi: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
I hope he will commission the Onitsha second Niger Bridge and Onitsha container port?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by cliffm43: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ TILL NIGERIA DIVIDE,,..............................
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by bosco07(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:
Watch this space for pictures....
hw does it concern me eating my. Source who. Care to. Join?

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
diasporaman:
Anambra people should remember the second Niger bridge which Jonadumb promised them which he never did.

which he never did??
d real dumb has surfaced.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people
Hope yo know such comment can really put you into serious trouble.
Nigerians and their unguarded utterances.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by FKO81(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
juniormusa:
The place seems to be empty shocked shocked
Musa waiting carry you go Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Huffington: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ till 2013. Buharists back off.

13 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nmeri17: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:

Thanks for ur concern. I appreciate!
go reply yo pm na oga
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by boboLIL(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan.... We de yhur day bruh.....
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ceo4eva: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
go reply yo pm na oga
Sorry bro! Missed it. Kindly resend it again
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Kenai: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people

If you made this foolishly senseless comment under Buhari's administration, your black sorry ass would be getting measured for your prison uniform, trust me.
What an internet coward.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by zubbyonu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
WELCOME PRESIDO
THE MASSES CHOICE NNO
ANYI SIRI CHIRI GABA.
NOTHN DEY HAPPEN
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Energito:
He should not forget to tell us what he has done for Anambra people.

2nd niger bridge. if na lie, ask Zebrudaya
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by devilsworkshop: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Embarking on a failed project!

Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!

Ala gba chie gi anya there

Hopless she-male

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by zubbyonu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
HE HAVE DONE ALOT IN ANAMBRA.
WE BELIVE IN GEJ

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by KelvinSe: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
..Seeking for a genuine investment that will change your financial status? here is INVEST AND ENLARGE (WEALTHZONE) , an investment company located in Kano, Nigeria where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invest, you can partake of it irrespective of where you are, you also get a referral bonus interest the more people you refer and which is my aim of this advert, if you are interested you TEXT your EMAIL ADDRESS to this line 0 8 0 2 1 3 4 1 7 8 4 (Online customer care line) and they will get back to you with details, please do not forget to tell them I, Mr David Segun referred you, thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Petrol To Sell For N230 Per Litre In March –marketers / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.