Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Will You Vote For Buhari As President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Buhari As President? (645 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Beachqueen59(f): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari wants to know.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Benfaco: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2015
no pls . my vote is for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by kilimanjaro(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
If I don't vote him who will I vote for? A clueless fisherman?

Febuhari of course.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by SirVictory: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Yes and dat should be when he learns to dance shoki

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Beachqueen59(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2015
U'll be suprised
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2015
y not?
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Infact am giving out 1000 recharge cards to jonathan die hard fan to vote Buhari,thou i am not a politician but i really want to see what this man is up to..
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by peleson: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Without buhari coup, nigerians wouldn't v known d likes of ibb,abacha,abdusalam dat destroyed this country and buhari served under abacha whose loots are still being returned to Nigeria! Buhari said abacha was not corrupt n he has no apology for overthrowing a legitimate government so what more harms is in his kitten for nigeria? This man is the worst nigeria has ever had! Lieing about his certificates is the brutal worst of all! A certificateless Man wanting to head more dan 100million literate nigerians! Nigeria has past this stage great grand pa buhari! U can't even contest because u r not qualified! So stop talking about voting ok!
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by BENZINA(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Honestly no!
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by BlackTechnology: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2015
peleson:
Without buhari coup, nigerians wouldn't v known d likes of ibb,abacha,abdusalam dat destroyed this country and buhari served under abacha whose loots are still being returned to Nigeria! Buhari said abacha was not corrupt n he has no apology for overthrowing a legitimate government so what more harms is in his kitten for nigeria? This man is the worst nigeria has ever had! Lieing about his certificates is the brutal worst of all! A certificateless Man wanting to head more dan 100million literate nigerians! Nigeria has past this stage great grand pa buhari! U can't even contest because u r not qualified! So stop talking about voting ok!

Its only a country filled with quarter baked graduates that will vote an illiterate cool

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Mooaloji(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes sir, I will
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by johnmartus(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yes yes yes even on that day i will not eat anything util hear you win ah this change they drive me crazy sai buhari
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by suretman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
See Jamb Question oo..

Who else do you think I would vote for
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Yeske2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
I will
Re: Will You Vote For Buhari As President? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
peleson:

If you are among the 100 milllion literate Nigerians you will know that Buhari was not involved in the coup that toppled Shagari and was only elected to lead within the supreme military council.

(1) (Reply)

FG Reduces PMS (petrol) Pump Price By N10 / Dickson Reply Tan Again / Buhari Denies Media Reports Of His Ill Health, Says He Is Capable Of Ruling NGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.