Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997262 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Light007: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
PLEASE HAS ANYONE BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK

SOS: NO WORD FROM THE EMBASSY AFTER MY BOOKING. IS IT TIME TO ENTER PANIC MODE?

HOUSE PLEASE I NEED COUNSEL
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Light007:
PLEASE HAS ANYONE BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK

SOS: NO WORD FROM THE EMBASSY AFTER MY BOOKING. IS IT TIME TO ENTER PANIC MODE?

HOUSE PLEASE I NEED COUNSEL

Since last week I have been booking appointment for my guys but no reply. It seems all appointment slots has all been filled up for now, pending when they make some available.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hahahahaha! I feel so elated being the architect of this about to happen conjugal relationship. That's interesting. See life o....they came looking for information, only to find Liebe. Let me start cleaning my suit, cos na me go feature as the groom's bestman. Lolz!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Light007:
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!
Booked an appointment since Monday morning. Only for me to get a reply email from the German Embassy (after lodging a complaint) that my name is not in their system, that I should try again. I sent another email today, requesting an appointment. NO WORD STILL.

People please have they changed the booking email address? I used rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de

Please help ooo. Enrolment deadline is 30 September.

All appointment has been fully booked. You will only hear from them when they are able to create some appointment dates but only on first come first serve basis but the appointment date will be late as all early dates are filled up.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
casper9:
pls some1 that wants to sponsor me is asking if what I need is a sponsorship letter or a gurantor, I'm tired of explaining to him, so please how can I best relay the msg to him, cause he is saying the sponsorship letter would take time & I need to book for appointment asap. I don't know if I can use a guarantor letter to book (I seriously doubt it, any1 can help with info as regards that), I jst tire. tym nor dey again, dis man dey use talk dey comfuse me.
this is same thing as normal invitation letter.( Confirmed from foreign office in luneburg.)The difference is, it will be stated on the letter that it will Cover the period of studies. So tell him it's same thing as the guarantor.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
hahaha... my keyboard no get umlaut oga...
Anyaws its fixed now.
By the way, those german e-books wey u and Eke sow into my life over make sense oh. Kai, with those books person no need goethe or any language school to ace A1 and even A2. No worry oga Dolpy, for your mind u be badt german speaker ba? just gimme one month, we go do german night call competition.. Sie und Mich.
bro I for day interested about those e-books o.how u go use help me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
hahaha... my keyboard no get umlaut oga...
Anyaws its fixed now.
By the way, those german e-books wey u and Eke sow into my life over make sense oh. Kai, with those books person no need goethe or any language school to ace A1 and even A2. No worry oga Dolpy, for your mind u be badt german speaker ba? just gimme one month, we go do german night call competition.. Sie und Mich.

Chief abeg i need that ebook copy, the one de2ja pasted here sometimes ago is not opening on my system. God bless...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Light007:
Unilag will issue it "to whom it may concern".
I got mine last year and it was so addressed.
@Light007 did you finish from unilag and was the certificate of English proficiency issued as to whom it may concern....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
number13:
Who else is going to Munich come October? I've only seen Ethical.

Hi. I am heading to Munich also!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Galads:
bro I for day interested about those e-books o.how u go use help me

lakesidepapa:

Chief abeg i need that ebook copy, the one de2ja pasted here sometimes ago is not opening on my system. God bless...
Ok bosses, I go drop am once my EmptyHen network get sense let me upload am..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:

Okay chief,I'll be very happy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Obiwannn:

oga abeg u fit send am to my mail box nelsonselekere@gmail.com.thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2015
were are the #team bremen people...have u guys paid the semester fee?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Hi. I am heading to Munich also!

Nice, but I meant TUM. I'm assuming that you're going to LMU.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
number13:

Nice, but I meant TUM. I'm assuming that you're going to LMU.
Aye! TUM first choice........

@Obiwannn, see as you rap German come marry wife sharply....from fighting to toasting to altar. God is watching you in 3D....which of the book you dey use now?

For those booking appointments, words on the street has it that the embassy have been overwhelmed recently by the volume of student visa applications they have gotten so you all should be patient. Don't fret if you haven't gotten an appointment already.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2015
nellyb24:
were are the #team bremen people...have u guys paid the semester fee?
about to. I'm waiting to see if Oldenburg would offer me admission buh if by 10th of August I haven't heard from dem, I go pay d semester fee. what about u? nd wat about accommodation hussle too?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Light007: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Futurewiser:

All appointment has been fully booked. You will only hear from them when they are able to create some appointment dates but only on first come first serve basis but the appointment date will be late as all early dates are filled up.
Nawaooo. Pls keep me posted. Thanks bruv.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Light007: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2015
tariy:

@Light007 did you finish from unilag and was the certificate of English proficiency issued as to whom it may concern....
@tariy yup I'm an Akokite. And yes it was addressed "to whom it may concern"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Interview was on point >>>>>>>>>

I'll give y'all break down later and critical tips...

OK now.. I'm back..

First of all... The Nigerian VO woman ain't scary.. But she no like disorganised documents at all.. Infact she bounced two people temporarily cs they didn't organise their documents.. Dem come dey do am for her front.. She bounced them na so I enter o.. Gave her 3 sets of documents.. I used that tiny paper clip to hold the 3 separately.. She really was impressed.. Infact she said it was me and one nairaland boy on here that have impressed her thus far.

So she Starts with
How did you know about the school?
What are your AIMS of ur proposed course? **she asked like twice to be properly sure**
What did you submit to your school?
Hmm you are you going to (city) .. Tell me about (city) . I. E she asked about the city.
How many semesters is ur msc course?
How many years is ur msc course?
Have u gotten accommodation yet? She will ask where if u say yes.
Why Germany and not UK!? She wanted real answers o.. You could see the intent in her eyes.
She asked again why Germany and not UK or US.
Have you been to Germany before.
Do u have relatives in the UK?
What uni did you go and what did you study?
Is your msc course thought in Nigeria?
Why do u want to study this PARTICULAR course

Omo she asks allll questions.
Her own interview dey TEY o.. But e sweet well well if u sabi.. Cs she add dey jara big timer.
Her jaras are on fleek.. She sabi gan forget.

Her own interview dey well over 40 mins.

What are your parents profession?

What why u doing after service.

Where are you working now.

Who is the Chancellor of Germany.

Name the 16 states in Germany

Name the countries that border Germany

The Nigerian woman is quite cool to be honest. But sha arrange ur documents well or else she go shine better red eye for u.. Even bounce you temporarily.

SO NOW HERE COMES THE CRITICAL PART..

TO ACE YOUR
INTERVIEW LISTEN GOOD..

JACK YOUR MOTIVATION LETTER PROPER.

IT CONTAINS UR AIMS AND REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY If YOU WROTE A GOOD ONE O.

that will save u from unnecessary information u might be checking about ur course and other sometimes irrelevant information.

ANOTHER CRITICAL

DO PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION ON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FROM

1) Eke40seven
2)kennyoguns0509
3)Ahbbiey
4)Obiwannn
5)Adenjnr.

PRINT OUT THEIR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS THEY POSTED HERE AND MERGE THEM!

SEE LISTEN GOOD I PICKED THOSE 5. You can pick any other peeps on here that dropped potential questions as well.
GET FAMILIAR WITH ALL MANNER OF QUESTIONS.

You will answer questions without stress if u do this.

. this is another tip for THOSE FINDING HARD TO READ FOR INTERVIEW.

GET 3-5 FACTS ABOUT

STARTING FROM MICRO TO MACRO

1)YOUR SCHOOL
2) THE CITY OF YOUR SCHOOL
3)THE STATE OF YOUR SCHOOL
4)GERMANY

doing these you'll ace the side by questions.

Let me stop here for now......

To that nairaland guy I saw today.. Congratulations the VO was feeling you smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2015
My interview was Top notch. It lasted for 1hr. The vo was vry impressed wit my answers. Infact, I prepared for it and was able to give answers to all d questions.

I thank God
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2015
Dehonourable:
My interview was Top notch. It lasted for 1hr. The vo was vry impressed wit my answers. Infact, I prepared for it and was able to give answers to all d questions.

I thank God

Oh na you sef.. The guy in white shirt with some dots?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Winchman: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Hey guys, I have been a ghost follower who enjoyed every bit of the information I got here. I got into the Geology programme at Freiburg. I currently do not have all the money I need for the blocked account so I want to explore the sponsorship letter route. However am worried that I would be required to show proof of relationship to my sponsor. The guy who has agreed to get me the letter is not related to me, would this be a problem? I do not want to mess up up my records with claims of relationship I can't prove. Do German schools defer admissions? My programme only admits for winter semester. I look forward to your incisive responses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2015
You guys can download the german books and audio from here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzxvnz297fgdufi/AAA-UgYfk60swK1QG0CsJC0Ua?dl=0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingsleymike: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=ogompaul post=36417148]about to. I'm waiting to see if Oldenburg would offer me admission buh if by 10th of August I haven't heard from dem, I go pay d semester fee. what about u? nd wat about accommodation hussle too?

#team Bremen. I haven't paid mine too o. Just waiting for more things to unfold since there is still time for dat. Has any recorded progress with the accommodation thing in Bremen? Pls share how you went about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krone101: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hallo meine liebe Leute, pls who certified his/her documents at Abeokuta or its environ? Abeg tell me the place and d cost implication.

Vielen Dank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Winchman:
Hey guys, I have been a ghost follower who enjoyed every bit of the information I got here. I got into the Geology programme at Freiburg. I currently do not have all the money I need for the blocked account so I want to explore the sponsorship letter route. However am worried that I would be required to show proof of relationship to my sponsor. The guy who has agreed to get me the letter is not related to me, would this be a problem? I do not want to mess up up my records with claims of relationship I can't prove. Do German schools defer admissions? My programme only admits for winter semester. I look forward to your incisive responses.
got admitted to freiburg 2 m.sc geology but am heading for d m.sc in marine geosciences bremen.i knw d marine geosciences field is new in nigeria.i wana take advantage of it.danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
ogompaul:
about to. I'm waiting to see if Oldenburg would offer me admission buh if by 10th of August I haven't heard from dem, I go pay d semester fee. what about u? nd wat about accommodation hussle too?
u prefer oldenburg to bremen? me i have admission in freiburg but bremen on my mind
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
twinkle1:
Interview was on point >>>>>>>>>

I'll give y'all break down later and critical tips...
abeg giue us the critical tips oh cos am team 11th august
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dehonourable:

I thank God
a whole one hour 4 interview?Which kind interview b dat.anyway gve us any new tip about the whole interview and d checklist
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
nellyb24:
abeg giue us the critical tips oh cos am team 11th august

I've posted it sir
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dehonourable:

I thank God

You wore a checkered like shirt today? Blue ish?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
twinkle1:

I've posted it sir

Where did u post it. Its not here dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.