Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994182 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bethiano:

What is this one saying ? Sending documents to where ?

Why do u want to send it to some one to dispatch, are they your applications document.

Guy! Every Nipost office in Enugu is on point.

Sending documents could go as low as 250naira and will get to Germany in 8 days at worst 14days or even less sef.

So I don't get the idea of sending to somebody in germany first, worst of it doing collabo sending ?

I really don't understand what you intend to achieve.

Kowachiate ofuma ooooo nne !
Exactly bro, I even sent one(the big brown envelope with documents) to Münster at the cost of N150 in 6 working days.

I surprise sef when the school notified me. Nipost is working cool

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SAMUELS3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please house do I need to certify the application forms?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mantleguy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
chrisley024:
Exactly bro, I even sent one(the big brown envelope with documents) to Münster at the cost of N150 in 6 working days.

I surprise sef when the school notified me. Nipost is working cool
Sorry bros. The when did you send urs?
I sent my documents to Germany on the 23rd of last month and the school has not notified me. I called nipost customer service and they said it left naija on the 29th. I can't even track it sef. I mail the school to check if they have received my documents, they said I should be patient until after deadline(the deadline is tomorrow) then someone at the admission office will get back to me. I am just jittery. Make all my effort no be in vain. Just hoping that the docs got to them.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
mantleguy:

I sent my documents to Germany on the 23rd of last month and the school has not notified me. I called nipost customer service and they said it left naija on the 29th. I can't even track it sef. I mail the school to check if they have received my documents, they said I should be patient until after deadline(the deadline is tomorrow) then someone at the admission office will get back to me. I am just jittery. Make all my effort no be in vain. Just hoping that the docs got to them.
I sent mine on 24th and was notified on the receipt 4th.

I'm surprised it took that long to leave naija, maybe due to the public holidays on 25th and 28th. That's one of the risks of using Nipost sha.

If it left 29th then it should have gotten to the destination by now. Email the school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
SAMUELS3:
No. Most times you just need to sign and write date if provided.

You certify mostly documents you're sending the photocopies.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
mantleguy:

Same here. Handed to Nipost office (Registered Mail), Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, on the 22nd of March. Tracking shows inserted in a bag on the 23rd at the point of exchange ...I haven't heard from uniassist or Kaiserslautern (deadline; 31,April)

I have never had it like this with Nipost.

I hope next week brings good news.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
SAMUELS3:
Yes, if you are going to use the German embassy/consulate. There, everything is stapled as one, for a particular school, and certified (at the back).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ezer20(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
Good Evening guys, pls is there anyone in the house presently studying in the University of Heidelberg or in any of the cities in Baden - Württemberg. I would be starting my Studies this Summer, and I would appreciate the support of anyone in any of these cities, but preferably, Heidelberg. Peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 4:19am On Apr 15, 2016
Hello House,

I wish to apply for 2 courses at univ of Cologne, and the univ is under UNIASSIST. Am I going to pay two application fees, i.e for the two courses or just one application fee? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2016
billiondd:
Hello House,

I wish to apply for 2 courses at univ of Cologne, and the univ is under UNIASSIST. Am I going to pay two application fees, i.e for the two courses or just one application fee? Thanks

you'll pay for only 1. is IMES one of the courses?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2016
billiondd:
Hello House,

just one application fee for one skool irrespective of the number of courses u apply to in that skool.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bleuocean: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
P

PLS who knows the banks that gives PTA (Personal Travel Allowance) without much delay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
acedboss:

you'll pay for only 1. is IMES one of the courses?

Thanks.. Yes.. IMES is one of them. Guess you are applying for IMES too..?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
bosakelvin:
just one application fee for one skool irrespective of the number of courses u apply to in that skool.

OK. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
billiondd:

Thanks.. Yes.. IMES is one of them. Guess you are applying for IMES too..?

I guess the 2nd one is Biological sciences...yeah?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kaysalas(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
welldone guys! please when una go end this part 2, OMO! 468 pages, (i dey write Medical Exams?) pls donttake me as being unserious but mhen, these pages are getting too long for me. Abeg, make una start part 3 sharpaly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by billiondd: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
acedboss:

I guess the 2nd one is Biological sciences...yeah?

nope. Geological sciences. You are a biologist I guess. Have yu started yur application..? plz do u mind us talking via instant msg platforms..? lemme know.. thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2sexyus: 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kaysalas:
welldone guys! please when una go end this part 2, OMO! 468 pages, (i dey write Medical Exams?) pls donttake me as being unserious but mhen, these pages are getting too long for me. Abeg, make una start part 3 sharpaly
wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2016
Justwise Part 3 ooo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Justwise Part 3 ooo.
cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ignorantguru(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2016
NO YOU DONT HAVE TO UNCLE SAME...
SAMUELS3:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2016
Visa approved 8 months after Interview! Thank God. Thank you all Nairaland Family!

15 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hampy:
Visa approved 8 months after Interview! Thank God. Thank you all Nairaland Family!
congratulations, Hampy of Berlin, your patience nor be here... Go to Deutschland und Excel

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hampy:

Congrats brother

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.