Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998732 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kachi89: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=dennisMOD post=43218864][/quote]

Union bank was the last one. The previous ones were transferred in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Keji74: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
hadassaheke:

yes sir/ma I have applied online but, due to the delay in getting my transcript, am yet to send the paper documents to them.
Okay, wishing you success. I'm also looking @ applying for the same course @ TUM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keji74:

Okay, wishing you success. I'm also looking @ applying for the same course @ TUM.
oh, thanks. That means there is a chance that we might end up being course mates in Germany. Lol. Wish you success too in ya app.
Congrats to promise2 and all who got their visas recently. Go there and excel, we will join you later.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
God bless you sir. Advice duly noted. I will act on this.
dolpaz:

Since you opened your account last year, DB should have send you an email stating your account number.. If this is the case, you dont need to use the slip given to you by the embassy. Just printout the email confirmation from DB (english Part)

1) Why should you wait to fund.. as a matter of fact, its advisable to apply for visa interview first. and if the funds is ready before or after your interview, you can go ahead to fund.

2) If you attend the interview and receives an email within 1-3 days to fund your blocked account so as to complete the process, then you can arrange for the funding. I have seen a rare case where someone was asked to fund, yet he was denied Visa. Since you're going for winter, I doubt if the embassy will schedule a date for you yet.. probably by May/June (I may be wrong).

Above all, be prayerful to God and all will be well !

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Starke !!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
sorry for late reply, boss. sent EUR105 for just over 29k. bear in mind though that this was in october last year, before nigeria went to shit curreny wise.
Dam12:
Wts western union charges like? Nd hw much was the equivalent of wt u sent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by brainkid01(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
brainkid01:
dear eke40seven,
I have been a silent reader on this forum......well my story is this....my mother lives in Germo and I want to go and study medicine but she doesn't have the £8k yet.I also heard of a way that she can provide sufficient proof that she can pay for my welfare.......i dont think her bank account statement is that strong because i have 2 siblings living there.....I'm currently studying German a2 and I have a really good WAEC result....my question is this... Is there any faster means of getting my visa with my Mumcy as my sponsor.....

YOLO
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
promise2:
With Heart filled with praises to the Almighty God i announce the arrival of my visa today 23rd of February 2016. Is God who made this possible May you name be praised.

Block account opened on 22nd Dec,2015
Interview done on 13th January 2016
A.m mail dropped on 16th February 2016
Visa arrived today.

I am so grateful to Eke,how can i forget you! you are the one who convinced me in the first place to try Germany when i went for vacation last year,you are the best my guy.To Femo my reading partner and my friend,we did everything together IELTS,interview preparation lol my own don show,Reutlingen our nickname by Mumsy, Gcapable you are the best, my honourable i hail you.Dolpaz my man i cant forget to mention your name you are good, Fapper the Don what can i do without you,you made the road so smooth,thanks man.Futurewise you are great. Stevemins thanks so much for your encouragement, Kuthvic,thanks so much,Please if i did not mention your name forgive me i appreciate you all.

I will come around again to mention how i got admission with low gp for a master programme,i didn't expect it.

Thank you Lord,always grateful to your good works.

Teamsummer2016,believe God and all will be possible.i wish you Gods speed.
congrats madamme.... It's 'Stevemims' though...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
kachi89:
God has done me well!!!!
Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this forum especially Promise who held me by the hand all through the process.
I don get my visa, God win....

Blocked account number received on 21st jan
Applied for Visa appointment on 22nd Jan
Interview done on 27th January 2016
Mail to fund account came in about an hour after interview.
Funded on 7th, 8th and 9th Feb
Confirmation of credit from DB on 11th feb
Email to submit insurance, passport and courier envelope on 16th Feb
Submitted insurance on 17th
Visa delivered on 23rd February.

May God bless our dreams...
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 1:38am On Feb 25, 2016
promise2:
With Heart filled with praises to the Almighty God i announce the arrival of my visa today 23rd of February 2016. Is God who made this possible May you name be praised.

Interview done on 13th January 2016
A.m mail dropped on 16th February 2016
Visa arrived today.

I am so grateful to Eke,how can i forget you! you are the one who convinced me in the first place to try Germany when i went for vacation last year,you are the best my guy.To Femo my reading partner and my friend,we did everything together IELTS,interview preparation lol my own don show,Reutlingen our nickname by Mumsy, Gcapable you are the best, my honourable i hail you.Dolpaz my man i cant forget to mention your name you are good, Fapper the Don what can i do without you,you made the road so smooth,thanks man.Futurewise you are great. Stevemins thanks so much for your encouragement, Kuthvic,thanks so much,Please if i did not mention your name forgive me i appreciate you all.

I will come around again to mention how i got admission with low gp for a master programme,i didn't expect it.

Thank you Lord,always grateful to your good works.

Teamsummer2016,believe God and all will be possible.i wish you Gods speed.

Glückwunsch.....come to Berlin and explore.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Keji74: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2016
hadassaheke:

oh, thanks. That means there is a chance that we might end up being course mates in Germany. Lol. Wish you success too in ya app.
Congrats to promise2 and all who got their visas recently. Go there and excel, we will join you later.
Yeah. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by promise2(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
Kachi, Congrats and may Gods speed always be with you.

kachi89:
God has done me well!!!!
Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this forum especially Promise who held me by the hand all through the process.
I don get my visa, God win....

Blocked account number received on 21st jan
Applied for Visa appointment on 22nd Jan
Interview done on 27th January 2016
Mail to fund account came in about an hour after interview.
Funded on 7th, 8th and 9th Feb
Confirmation of credit from DB on 11th feb
Email to submit insurance, passport and courier envelope on 16th Feb
Submitted insurance on 17th
Visa delivered on 23rd February.

May God bless our dreams...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2016
dolpaz:

Phew !..

Congrats Bae... I told you that this week will not elude you..

Go to deutschland and succeed..

Wey Honourable Seyi oooo... Es ist sehr wichtig dass wir mussen zur deutschland diesem winter gehen !!

Aber meine telefon kaputt ist

Bitte schreiben mir auf whatsapp nachricht

Alles Gute

Baba I dey here oooo.Ja Bruder, ist, dass bestimmte durch Gottes Gnade this year. I will do that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2016
krizhk:
With lots of happiness in my heart I say, u all should join me and praise Almighty God, I just received my long awaited and dreamt of Package from the embassy via red star express. I also want to use this medium to specially say thank you to Eke40seven, Nevilbot, dolpaz, sowetto, honourableseyi, naijadove, ellacute, justwise and everyone on this forum for ur time, advices, contributions and everything you did for me during this period. It wasn't easy but was worth it at the end. Thank you very much all

#teamSUMMER 16
#Gottes Gnade
Congratulations bro...go to Deutschland and succeed

@promise, congratulations to you too..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=brainkid01 post=43223881][/quote]
Hello, this is what she should do. Go to the Auslander, Rathaus or Burgerbüro, of where she lives. She should tell them she wants to get a verplichtungserklarung (all my spellings might not be correct).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Heard dollar is now between N280-N250, who knows about Euro?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LordSlytherin: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Williamso:
Firstly, Congratulations Promise2, we will be expecting you!

Jetzt Ogaga. Normally, I will not take this post seriously as I expect you to know better, seeing that you are already in Deutschland. I do take offense in the fact that ignorant people will read your post and learn Dutch from Nigeria, only to come here and discover that an entirely different language is being used. It is for this reason I will trash this issue.
1. I never said that you said "English is not a Language." I simply used your analogy to imply that. And as a refresher, this is a quote from your own post "Germans are the people and not the language in English, just as Deutschers are the people in deutsch"... You are intelligent so you should understand my use of implied analogy.
2a. English is the language spoken by the English... originally?? When did it change? English is the nationality AND the language! A person from England(not Britain) is English and speaks English (a person from Britain is English a Brit or a Briton).
2b. You don't think it's relevant nowadays? You should take a summer trip to the UK then!
3. Sweden and Netherlands DO NOT speak Deutsch! They speak Swedish(Svenska) and Dutch(I don't know this in the language) respectively.
Come on! Jetzt bist du in Deutschland. Was ist der Untershied zwischen French, Français und Französisch

Finally, I understand the point(s) you were trying to make, but you were absolutely wrong! The language you were probably talking about is Germanic not German -which is the same as Deutsch.
The Germanic language, which is not spoken anymore is where many modern day European languages were derived from. English, German, Dutch, Frisian, etc are from this language. So yes, Germanic and Deutsch are completely different, aber Deutsch und German sind absolut gleich!

What level of the German language have u learnt to?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
krizhk:
With lots of happiness in my heart I say, u all should join me and praise Almighty God, I just received my long awaited and dreamt of Package from the embassy via red star express. I also want to use this medium to specially say thank you to Eke40seven, Nevilbot, dolpaz, sowetto, honourableseyi, naijadove, ellacute, justwise and everyone on this forum for ur time, advices, contributions and everything you did for me during this period. It wasn't easy but was worth it at the end. Thank you very much all

#teamSUMMER 16
#Gottes Gnade

Congratulations! All the best in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2016
LordSlytherin:

What level of the German language have u learnt to?

Ich bin noch in A1 aber ich lerne jeden Tag, vielleicht bin ich besser als A1. Möchtest du mir helfen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dennisMOD(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Heard dollar is now between N280-N250, who knows about Euro?
Heard Euro is now N250.
The official rate is now N219.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bene1(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
@Eke40seven, Good morning my people, After appeal,got acknowledgement mail that they've seen my appeal letter dat they are processing it until dey get new information till dey'll get back to me. I've been waiting for mail from german embassy,its 3months now. pls cAn anyone tell me what to do and why its staying long like dis?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ProfSamurai(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
I went to ecobank today. After my enquiry, I found out that Form A transfer is possible with them - the Euro rate for today is 222.84 , while the dollar rate is 199.74.

I didn't transfer. I went for other business. Hope this helps .... ..

#teamwinter 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
ProfSamurai:
I went to ecobank today. After my enquiry, I found out that Form A transfer is possible with them - the Euro rate for today is 222.84 , while the dollar rate is 199.74.

#teamwinter 2016
What branch?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teeghost: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Guten tag
good day to y'all...av bn reading all ya posts on a lowkey... grin...@EKE47, DOLPAZ, STEV, DPRINZ, HONORABLE SEYI, BABANILA, ICHOMMY,,femo89 fapper i sight you too...to those i didnt mention there names....i double sight una on a lowkey......

congrats to those that just got there visa and travelling very soon@stevmins, promise, kachi,kritz etc...May the Gud lord continue to guide n bless you all... we the TEAM WINTER 2016 are also coming.....i hope they dont catch late comers in deutchland...lmao

#TEAMWINTER 2016...WHERE U AT?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
teeghost:
ICHOMMY i sight #TEAMWINTER 2016...WHERE U AT?
Brother, nah me Sight U pass.
#Teamwinter2016 wink

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
ProfSamurai:

#teamwinter 2016

Your Head get Oil Prof, where that dude wey dem complain about Rate few weeks ago?

Which Branch Prof?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teeghost: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
PROF AND ICHOMMY..I guess we have hope now...ryt?...cos my moral was low when i read all the posts about the FORM A ishh....however....i dont back out....lol
ichommy:

Your Head get Oil Prof, where that dude wey dem complain about Rate few weeks ago?

Which Branch Prof?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by brainkid01(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eke40seven:

Hello, this is what she should do. Go to the Auslander, Rathaus or Burgerbüro, of where she lives. She should tell them she wants to get a verplichtungserklarung (all my spellings might not be correct).
thank u very much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tiofat: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
What happened if someone is yet to fund the block account but was sent a mail to sent courier envelop for his documents? Pls need reply urgently
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good evening house please I need info about TU Darmstadt and Fulda in terms of jobs,cost of living and hw friendly are this cities. Please house help. Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iranuwa: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gud evening everyone can some one learn B1 for one months if the person his serious by personal study at home he already have a1 72mark frm goethe can the person make goethe institute exam i will be greatful forme your reply thanks very much.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tiofat:
What happened if someone is yet to fund the block account but was sent a mail to sent courier envelop for his documents? Pls need reply urgently
Was the person also asked to send his travel health insurance? Also when was the interview done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.