Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Causes Of Infertility And A Good Way To Treat It Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Infertility And A Good Way To Treat It Naturally (729 Views)

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections / 8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Infertility And A Good Way To Treat It Naturally by dunhill20: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Infertility is a health condition where one is unable to make a baby. It is not a respecter of gender as it can affect both men & women. If you find it difficult conceiving a child, I can only imagine how unhappy & frustrated you may be. Perhaps, some of your friends have become fathers or mothers while you are left out. I want you to believe that you can be a father or mother soon. I want you to believe this problem you face can be solved.
The good news is that infertility can be treated. If you are aware of the various causes & work on solving the ones attributed to you, you can boost your fertility and have your own children!
Causes Of Infertility..
Perhaps the major cause of infertility is emotional which is manifested in stress. Stress may be seen as the root cause of almost all health problems. When you are stressed out, the chemicals in your body are altered & your resistance to infections drops.
Below are other causes of infertility, one of which you may identify with…
<> Fibroids (in females).
<> Ovarian cysts (in females).
<> Obesity (in females).
<> Poor Nutrition.
<> Hormonal Imbalance.
<> Infections especially P.I.D in females (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease).
<> Exposure to certain medications or toxins.
<> Heavy use of alcohol.
<> Infections of the testes or epididymis in males.
<> General body infections.
<> Exposure to high heat for prolonged periods (in males).
<> Environmental pollutants.
<> Smoking.
Some of the causes listed above can be solved by simply doing new things or adjusting the things you do daily. For the others, I have a natural remedy I believe will help you..
Boost Fertility With 40 Plus Men/Women, Defender & Double-Power

These 3 natural & nourishing supplements primarily work to balance the hormones in your body, remove toxins from your blood, treat infections, boost stamina & performance and relieve stress. I assure you they are safe, effective & NAFDAC-approved. To study their content click www.swissgardedistributorph..com. Whatsapp or call 08136478517

Re: Causes Of Infertility And A Good Way To Treat It Naturally by archlix: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please what do you mean by general body infection?
Re: Causes Of Infertility And A Good Way To Treat It Naturally by dunhill20: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
archlix:
Please what do you mean by general body infection?
general body infections can be bacterial infections that harm the body due to a broken immune system or caused by STDs

(1) (Reply)

Be The 'fat Loss 4 Idiots' Diet Program Also Known As Calorie Shifting. / x / Http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/revtest/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.