Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

14th Of February: Make Or Mar Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14th Of February: Make Or Mar Nigeria? (363 Views)

Factors That Could Make Or Mar A Leader / Some Traffic Tips To help, during the Lagos Marathon on the 6th of February. / Born On The Month Of February? Step In Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14th Of February: Make Or Mar Nigeria? by Zumah(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
We are all in the waiting and anticipating what becomes of Nigeria after February 14th 2015. That is what I personally can call Nigeria's judgement day as majority see it as the day the stability of Nigeria as a secular state will be put to the test. America had in the past and is still predicting that there will be no Nigeria after that day so are other European nations.
My first question is "What is it that all these countries are seeing that we, the inhabitants of the country are not seeing" and the second question is" Do we really care about what they see or what they see does not really exist".

What are we suppose to do that we are not doing?, what steps are we to take and in what directions?. Is there any information that is been withheld from we the masses? Are we being deceived by the politicians? Is there a solution to our predicament? At the moment, are we headed the right direction?
When this beloved country of ours is plunged into political crises, the poor will suffer more and it will take years for us to come out of it. A stitch in time saves nine and to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Let us reason together.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders...please I'm In Need Of Some Help! / Over 2000 Yrs Ago JESUS Warned Us / Why Do We Always Sun The Inner Part Of Clothes After Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.