Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! (908 Views)

Shocking News: Idah Peterside In Soccer Africa / Oliseh Almost Fought Me Because Of Eagles Job- Peterside / Some Funny #maypac Fight Memes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by homesteady(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
He shared this stories on his twitter page -
1)
Blast from the past!!we where in camp
and Amokachi was speaking like an
American,yekeni shouted this boy no be
for Belgium hin dey play?

Why hin dey talk from nose,,everyone
broke out laughing ,,I could not laugh ooh
I was ,home base,,we where scared to be
decamped then.

2)
Blast from the past,,we where about to
play ivory cost in 1992 and air commodor
aihkomo came to see us before the game,
and he asked us if

He asked if we had a problem .keshi who
was the capt pointed at Amos adamu and
said ask this man where our money
is.adamu almost fainted.

Adamu was the sole administrator
then..he was so scared.that he promised
to bring the money that night which
he.did .I got 20 k. Haha

3)
Blast from the past.we where in camp at
Otta farm.they invited a guy from the
army team to join us.later the pros joined
us in one of our...

In one of our training this guy kicked
yekini so hard..they asked him to slow
down ..he shouted back this is war
ooh,,,he kicked Samson

He kicked Samson again..westerhof ran
into the pitch and told him to go back to
the hotel and pack his bags..someone
drove him back to pack.

Sorry I can't upload screenshots, check his twitter account

https://mobile.twitter.com/IdahPeterside?max_id=556070205299130368

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by tuffgongjo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
No wonder Adamu was suspended by Fifa for financially wahala.
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by homesteady(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
but Keshi is wicked oh gringringrin
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by homesteady(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
No wonder Adamu was suspended by Fifa for financially wahala.

he has 'greediness' in his blood!
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by tuffgongjo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
homesteady:

he has 'greediness' in his blood!
Serious one.
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by Tolexander: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
the third one na grin.
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by Emmysteve(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
I really laugh hard while reading his tweets. Very hilarious.
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by manuch(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2015
CONTD

We where in camp and the NFA had not paid obasanjo the hotel money,,they where giving small small chicken to eat we went to see the Genaral We went to him to complain .he said even small money una people never pay.una no happy say I dey give una chiken..chop
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by manuch(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2015
there is this running we did in camp they called it one minute ,Monday odiaka came to camp from Senegal ,but westerhof,did not know him,so we wanted to run..odiaka just took off and started running he didnt know it was a One min run .we told him you had to go eight times..after two three laps. odiaka stop,chukwu shouted odiaka,,run,,odiaka reply ,nwokema ga egbu mmadu ebeai (oga this white man will kill somebody here)

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by AbuMikey(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2015
^^

gringringrin
Re: Idah Peterside Shares Some Funny S.E Camp Experiences! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2015
Lmaoo..Morning Medicine for laffta.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed: Liverpool Sign Taiwo Awoniyi And Immediately Send Him Out On Loan To / Arsene Wenger And Wife On A Partial Divorce / Check Out This 90% Carefully Selected Games And Stake On It! 07-02-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.