Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale (5576 Views)

I Need Information On Where To Buy Garri For Commercial Purpose / Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Have noticed that so many people are always interested in buying ijebu garri to the extent that many buy at exorbitant rate for fewer quantities.

I happen to hail from ijebu and I know so much more about ijebu garri. I can even make the garri starting from planting, to harvesting, to pealing, grinding, to fermentation, heating, and separating the bigger grains (koko) from the smaller ones.

Not all the so called ijebu garri are really ijebu garri. so if you are really interested in buying ijebu garri, kindly drop your request here so as to fashion out a way to help you buy and delivered to your destination.

Note:::

A bag of garri go for 8k now and half bag go for 4k. if you are interested please, contact me. once I receive payment, you will give me 3 to 5 days to process and procure the garri plus transport to your desire destination.

even if you stay far away from lagos, ogun, ibadan, we can sort out a means of transporting it to your destination motor parks.

The 8k and 4k for full bag and half of garri is only for the purchase of the garri. transportation to preferred destination will be agreed upon by me and the interested customers based on the quantity of the bag.

Thanks.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Their is 20 paints of the yellow custard plastic in the bag and 10 in half bag. Pictures coming soon
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by signature2012(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
richeart4u:
Their is 20 paints of the yellow custard plastic in the bag and 10 in half bag. Pictures coming soon
how do I reach you?
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
signature2012:
how do I reach you?

Thanks for checking by. You can check my profile and send me a msg, will reply u asap.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pix

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
More pix

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
richeart4u:
More pix

For the above pictures, you can see the full bag and the half bag samples. Let me know if you are interested in buying ijebu garri. Be it small or large quantity.

Thanks
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
U can whatsapp me using this no: 08037763604 for urgent contact.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by signature2012(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thanks richeart4u,just received my garrium,is a confirmed ijebu garri,expect more patronage from me soon.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by toluxa1(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2015
I really need this. Will contact you ASAP. It's really expensive over here. Ijebu garri is by far the best Garri
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for ur patronage and messages.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by boygeorge: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Hey richheart, can u send your mobile number to this email; adexgeorge2002@gmail.com. i wish to call you, i would be needing your product in a few weeks for sale around my location here; Abuja. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
boygeorge:
Hey richheart, can u send your mobile number to this email; adexgeorge2002@gmail.com. i wish to call you, i would be needing your product in a few weeks for sale around my location here; Abuja. Hope to hear from you soon.

have mailed u since sir. thanks for checking by.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by olusegun657: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2015
my wife received the garri you sent to her in Akwa Ibom State, is the original confirmed Ijebu garri, thank you for being prompt and honest expect more patronage from her.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by Maximus85(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Where's your location? I'll like to have half bag just to test.

Contact me on WhatsApp 0805 751 1736

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Maximus85:
Where's your location? I'll like to have half bag just to test.

Contact me on WhatsApp 0805 751 1736

Thanks

have contacted u sir.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
olusegun657:
my wife received the garri you sent to her in Akwa Ibom State, is the original confirmed Ijebu garri, thank you for being prompt and honest expect more patronage from her.

am honored. good to read the above message sir. will always continue to do my best.

thanks
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by chioma134: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Interested. Reach me on 08177587567

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by diddo: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
I received this garri in Lagos, I want to confirm that it is dry, sour, very clean and very crunchy. It is authentic ijebu garri. Thank you for your prompt delivery. I'm a happy customer

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by signature2012(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
richeart4u:

am honored. good to read the above message sir. will always continue to do my best.

thanks

Confirm baba ijebu......i need some ijebu garri here in New york,how you go take send am to me?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
signature2012:

Confirm baba ijebu......i need some ijebu garri here in New york,how you go take send am to me?

lol. DHL Lo sure ju
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
diddo:
I received this garri in Lagos, I want to confirm that it is dry, sour, very clean and very crunchy. It is authentic ijebu garri. Thank you for your prompt delivery. I'm a happy customer

Smile. thanks to you too for the patronage. Wish others can also post their feed back here. God bless u MA.

Transaction successful.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by slazedeez: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
op...how much is the garri

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by peachie(f): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
do you ship to the uk?
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good day.

I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thank you to those customers that have patronize us so far, we appreciate you a lot.

For those that never got the chance to do business with us due to the exorbitant price of the ijebu garri, we are deeply sorry about that, and we just don't want to sell anyhow garri but top quality one.

Note, we have so many types of garri depending on how it's been processed and many just call it ijebu garri so as so sell theirs as fast as possible. Some garri are sandy, some don't smell nice, some are very big, some are not sweet, some are not good for drinking but all are garri.

The price of garri, can sky rocket one minutes and come down the next minute, this is mostly due to the high demand in garri with short supply to meet the demand. Many farmers don't plant garri again due to the fact that, it get destroyed by animal, most especially by those herdsmen which make supply less of demand.

I do produce garri myself before but I don't again and my parents don't as well again which makes me to now source for the best garri so as to meet my customers demand and the exact type of garri they hope for but price is always the issue.

Am happy to tell u now that, we have this top quality garri that goes for just 7k minus shipping. And it contains 15 custard paints and very crunchy, smell nice and very sweet. But I can't determine for how long the price will remain the same.

If you are interested, kindly chat me up on whatsapp on 08037763604. Once we are on the same page, you send the money plus transport fee and we send to you through the commercial busses that ply your state.

Thanks so much everyone, God bless you.
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by Shonuga7(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Instrested buyer of Ijebu garri call me or what's app @ 08064460035 price 75k per bag 50kg
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by Shonuga7(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shonuga7:
Instrested buyer of Ijebu garri call me or what's app @ 08064460035 price 75k per bag 50kg

1 Share

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by franky156(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello,
Good Day. Please contact me via whatsapp (07069696829)

Regards

richeart4u:
Have noticed that so many people are always interested in buying ijebu garri to the extent that many buy at exorbitant rate for fewer quantities.

I happen to hail from ijebu and I know so much more about ijebu garri. I can even make the garri starting from planting, to harvesting, to pealing, grinding, to fermentation, heating, and separating the bigger grains (koko) from the smaller ones.

Not all the so called ijebu garri are really ijebu garri. so if you are really interested in buying ijebu garri, kindly drop your request here so as to fashion out a way to help you buy and delivered to your destination.

Note:::

A bag of garri go for 8k now and half bag go for 4k. if you are interested please, contact me. once I receive payment, you will give me 3 to 5 days to process and procure the garri plus transport to your desire destination.

even if you stay far away from lagos, ogun, ibadan, we can sort out a means of transporting it to your destination motor parks.

The 8k and 4k for full bag and half of garri is only for the purchase of the garri. transportation to preferred destination will be agreed upon by me and the interested customers based on the quantity of the bag.

Thanks.

Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2020
Shonuga7:

are you for real......
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2020
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to appreciate all our esteem customers so far...

Thanks so much for your patronage.... Am really grateful..

And for those still interested please kindly contact us....

For those of you in ABUJA!!!!!!!

Now i have a representative in Abuja to attend to your request.....

By tomorrow we should have some stock in Abuja for those interested....

Please whatsapp Yahito on: 07034541407.... Thanks....

NOTE:::::::

Prices of garri now ranges between 16k to 20k for same 8k bag advertised in 2015.......
Corona Virus is not helping matters too.. Full bag of 22 custard paints(close to 50kg if not more) and half bag, 11 custard paints..

Thanks so much for your time.......

We await your request.......
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by ttomexy(f): 12:21pm On May 07, 2020
richeart4u:
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to appreciate all our esteem customers so far...

Thanks so much for your patronage.... Am really grateful..

And for those still interested please kindly contact us....

For those of you in ABUJA!!!!!!!

Now i have a representative in Abuja to attend to your request.....

By tomorrow we should have some stock in Abuja for those interested....

Please whatsapp Yahito on: 07034541407.... Thanks....

NOTE:::::::

Prices of garri now ranges between 16k to 20k for same 8k bag advertised in 2015.......
Corona Virus is not helping matters too.. Full bag of 22 custard paints(close to 50kg if not more) and half bag, 11 custard paints..

Thanks so much for your time.......

We await your request.......

i am interested and in abuja,

Hope it is top quality
Re: Confirmed Ijebu Garri For Sale by richeart4u(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2020
ttomexy:

i am interested and in abuja,

Hope it is top quality

Thanks for checking by.. kindly chat the number posted above.....

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Anyone Have This Particular Precious Stone For Sale?: I Have Buyers / kitchen Cabinets dealers suppliers In Lagos / Bags of rice for sale - Wholesale only @ N7500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.