Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God (1162 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Can I Listen To Secular Music/clubbing And Still Be A Devoted Christian? / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Daniel058(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Filipino Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, left, shows Pope Francis how to give the popular hand sign for "I love you" at the Mall of Asia arena in Manila, Philippines, Friday, Jan. 16, 2015. Pope Francis is on a five-day apostolic visit in this predominantly Catholic nation in Asia. (AP Photo/Wally Santana)

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Daniel058(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
E get how I dey feel ooooooo angry
Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by hahn(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nice one
Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Sparrow13: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Daniel058:
E get how I dey feel ooooooo angry
me too

1 Like

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by lanaVello1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
what makes the sign secular?? or is God no longer love? undecided
Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by nora544: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
What is so special with that sign, this pope is a real christian and what is with the sign of victory so please it is okay and this pope is much better than all this charismatic/pentcost jetflying empirebuilding pastors from nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by johnydon22(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
And what is wrong with some dude making a sign with his own fingers and not urs??

2 Likes

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by CrazyMan(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
If you can provide a biblical verse that condemn such symbol, I would agree with you...until then, I see nothing wrong with what those men are doing with the fingers God gave to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
lanaVello1:
what makes the sign secular?? or is God no longer love? undecided
Why are people so naïve. Ignorance is really a disease.
That sign is known as the devil horns. Its an occult sign that shows allegiance to satan.
It is a hand gesture commonly made by satanists especially members of the cult illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by yosmen: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
VICARIUS FILI DEI...Instead of the son of God....subtle manifestation of 666.Only the wise and spiritually matured believers in Jesus Christ understands

1 Like

Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by lanaVello1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
smartshadow:

Why are people so naïve. Ignorance is really a disease.
That sign is known as the devil horns. Its an occult sign that shows allegiance to satan.
It is a hand gesture commonly made by satanists especially members of the cult illuminati.
you call it an occultic sign because thats what you think of it. And the thing is,that is subjective!! It would be a really dead world if everybody thinks like you
Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Cruzeiro(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
lanaVello1:
you call it an occultic sign because thats what you think of it. And the thing is,that is subjective!! It would be a really dead world if everybody thinks like you
#word
Re: Is This Secular Sign OK, To Be Used By Man Of God by Daniel058(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Devil's horn.... Is it good to dress satanic while worshipping God?

(1) (Reply)

Moral Conformism And Self-discovery / Enforcing Our Redemption Rights In Christ. / The Most Translated Website In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.