Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (44214 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo's Wives Arrive Ogun State For Campaign [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by BeauHomme: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
He asks 4 my votes and flashes his daughters in my face. If I somehow met one of such daughters and we kinda 'clicked' in a way,wld Oga politician ever allow me(and ordinary nigerian) remain close to her? Wld he welcome and accept ordinary me or wld he send his dogs and retinue of guards after me,after labelling me a gold digger.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by makeitplain: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
bataderemi:
makeitplain, u forgot makinde. I would prefer to think he's pretty popular among the ppl, with all d 'philanthropic' works he's doing among ppl in IB. The only person who seem to be hated is pdp's folarin. I would hate for akara to win sha

I agree with you on Makinde is coming up but I hope u will agree with me too that he is not ripe yet. May be by 2019 he might be well known and accepted across the state. Because as it stands, he still needs to work more on his popularity in Ibadan talk less of the entire state. If I were him, I would do my best now and start immediately preparing for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by shizzle11(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:

[s]You are working very hard for your peanuts. Your posts, your signature and all of your time including overtime. Remember to save and not waste them on those girls in Romance section. Joblessness looms May 29th 2015. There will be serious famine for most of you. Even to buy data to come on Nairaland will be very tough. To be forewarned is to be forearmed[/s].
Go sidon for gutter abeg
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
makeitplain:

I agree with you on Makinde is coming up but I hope u will agree with me too that he is not ripe yet. May be by 2019 he might be well known and accepted across the state. Because as it stands, he still needs to work more on his popularity in Ibadan talk less of the entire state. If I were him, I would do my best now and start immediately preparing for 2019.
Yea, perhaps. Heard he contested d last elections too tho
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
kolykoldy:
Na Alao Akala rebuild and repair the mapo hall at the back ground.
Association of past criminals.
Has Alao Akala not made use of roads constructed by Ajimobi? You are clueless like all the PDP I know
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by philips70(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
Go sidon for gutter abeg

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by bettercreature(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
BeauHomme:
He asks 4 my votes and flashes his daughters in my face. If I somehow met one of such daughters and we kinda 'clicked' in a way,wld Oga politician ever allow me(and ordinary nigerian) remain close to her? Wld he welcome and accept ordinary me or wld he send his dogs and retinue of guards after me,after labelling me a gold digger.
My brother stop saying you are ordinary just keep on working hard GOD will surely bless you
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by freevo: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
If politicians now use their daughters to seduce voters decision, let our 18 years and above boys do the voting and see who will win.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by D9ty7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenai:
Acccording to what some Oyo peeps are telling me, Ajimobi might lose to the ACCORD candidate.
Is this true?
Can any non-partisan Oyo Nairalander confirm this?
Is Accord that strong a party?
Weird. undecided
Well, Accord party is a strong party and considering the party's candidate, Ladoja, from past elections, he is very much loved among the civil servants, most especially the teachers.
And when we place the two candidates side by side, I think Ajimobi has an edge over Ladoja, the power of incubency they call it. While Ladoja is at least hopeful cos no sitting governor has ever won his re-election bid which is a serious issue in the Ajimobi camp. Ladoja is from Ibadan same with Ajimobi, Teslim Folarin if PDP is from Ibadan and Seyi Makinde of SDP is from Ibadan, meaning that the Ibadan which has always been the decider of the election winner is the home of Four of the five aspirants. So no one should expect block votes.
But with regards to your question, if Ladoja should decide to do what he did in 2011, then he has a greater chance of winning. If he decides at the 11th hour to work with Teslim of PDP, Alao Akala of Labour party and Seyi Makinde of SDP, then Ajimobi has no chance.
Another point that is worthy of notice is the grassroot politics. In every local government or ward in Oyo state, or let me say in the wards that I have seen in Ibadan, the Accord party seemed to be a grassroot party. A political front runner in a street in most cases is a member of Accord, but they tend to decamp to the ruling party after winning the election to the house of Assembly.
Accord plays grassroot politics while APC in Oyo plays less of grassroot politics. In my local government which is the third largest in Oyo state, the aspirants of every other political party except APC are people whom we know, but APC, I still don't know their candidate, you get what I mean, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by D9ty7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
As if I will vote for him cos of his pretty daughters. Shey na the daughter go govern the state or the papa himself?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by chukkystar(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Rust wan kill all d Zinc for Oyo.. Dem ban den from using colored zinc?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by lastpage: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
I hope when they get elected and start using your money to sponsor thier daughters to do shopping in Dubai, you wont complain!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by scobaba: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
waistless angry
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by lisimmo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by nawtikid(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Isiterere:
[b] investment is all I see.... beautiful and pretty daughters.
Read slowly.....

When last did you have great sex? Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada. It's been a while, right? But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex? Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd. Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie. Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream. Back to reality........ Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell. Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o" Mtchewww. Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011. Jonathan the sex killer. If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.
VOTE GMB/PYO

ALL IZZ WELL
[/b]
lmao...diz bro don mad finish
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by ayokunlei(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
bataderemi:

they are both from ibadan, that will divide their votes, according to obilo

70:30 in favour of Ladoja.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by isuomo: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
I will bring this post up on the 28th of February, Ajimobi will win easily in Oyo State no need flogging the issue with you guys.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
shocked Pretty babes, but why is the sky line of that campaign ground so rusty and unkempt.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Gbawe: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
awon omo ele kor...i know you have ejaculated in your pants already, i am not sexxx starved as you are

gbawe don't get me started this new year. smiley

Good day

Are they not fine girls? The GEJ ship is sinking. When are you joining team GMB on the train of destiny with final stop Aso Rock ?
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Isiterere(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
...grin grin...
E
Your username says it all "naughtykid"

ALL IZZ WELL
nawtikid:
lmao...diz bro don mad finish
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by bowei(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
isuomo:
I will bring this post up on the 28th of February, Ajimobi will win easily in Oyo State no need flogging the issue with you guys.

He'll win in his wife and daughters bad from their prospective suitors he cant come 3rd in the vote
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Chimoski87(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tolexander
seems we are getting to the season where daughters are used to lure the electorates!

My brother, shey na person wey get fine pickin go carry go big occasion like this and people go appreciate am both his enemies and friends. We also know someone who can't present these intelligent and beautiful set of children.
GMB and Ajimobi have good things in their house, and they also want it in the whole of Oyo and Nigeria
Vote GMB and Ajimobi
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by shizzle11(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Are they not fine girls? [s]The GEJ ship is sinking. When are you joining team GMB on the train of destiny with final stop Aso Rock ?[/s]
Honestly they are all pretty girls i must admit cheesy
Ermm ...what else did you say? Dont be to sure bruv...overconfidence kills tongue smiley

Good night!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Olaone1: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Whatever.....

In Ibadan, Ajimobi, their dad, is a goner. FACT! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Olaone1: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let me reveal what these politicians do to get huge crowd at these political rallies.

They start with free distribution of Ankara and money to every ward. It is however a must for recipients of the fabric to attend. It is "attend or return our Ankara and money". No story! And, we all know poor people need every freebie they can get. So, they willfully promise to attend. Buses and vans are also provided, free of charge, to convey them to rally grounds.

In Oyo state, each local govt area has about 12 wards. So, each ward typically targets 500 people for such rallies. 500 people multiplied by 12 wards = 6000 people.

Now, multiply 6,000 by over 30 local govt areas we have in Oyo state. You have over 180,000 people. This is their modus operandi.

So, it is no rocket science. And, certainly, political rallies are not representative of public opinion. And, above all, not a foolproof gauge of the direction the ever-dicey political pendulum will swing.

My take

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by tojahh(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2015
I hope on the election day, they'll be at the polling centres under the sun struggling that every other gullible Nigerian to cast their votes. No be a week to election date, all of them don travel go abroad come expect me to go stand under sun dey vote dem papa.

because both change and umbrella, none of them their children dey vote for ooooo. My country pipo make una use una head. As for me, till I see children of political parties candidates standing in the sun and shouting (the nigeria way) to exercise their franchise, me too go lock myself inside house pending when I get money to travel like them.

Quote me at your own risk. undecided
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by hotgunz(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2015
fijiano202:
wait ....am confused ooo... is using thier daugthers for campaign the new strategy in nigeria?

Ok where are the sons ooo.....

Forget.... make them no think say them go use hot girls collect my vote oooo

takin codine
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Youceemeri: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by smileysmiles(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
Acccording to what some Oyo peeps are telling me, Ajimobi might lose to the ACCORD candidate.
Is this true?
Can any non-partisan Oyo Nairalander confirm this?
Is Accord that strong a party?
Weird. undecided

Heard d same rumors but i think accord only has a large followership in ibadan.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Olaone1: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2015
smileysmiles:

Heard d same rumors but i think accord only has a large followership in ibadan.
I laugh in Mandarin.

Well, whatever, APC is in for it. You don't rule a State like it is your personal fiefdom. You don't trample upon their freedom, daily bread and existence with dictatorial recklessness while members of your own family live large on the commonwealth.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by Adelebadmos(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
kolykoldy:
Na Alao Akala rebuild and repair the mapo hall at the back ground.
Association of past criminals.

Akala govt only changed the roof and gave the painting a facelift.
That is a plus for Akala realy but a minus for any sympathiser using it against the non-PDP partissan activity. For the hall is meant for general public utilities.
Besides, Mapo is the age-long muster point for any political address in Ibadan metropolis.
Just like Akala surpassed the ever dreaming Ladoja infrastructurally, Ajimobi has supassed both of them combined in all raminifications. And Ajimobi's input is mearnt for all. And so must be the inputs of all his predecesors!!!!
Re: Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmmm oburo obele ife. Dis election will be tough on val day*sobs* anyway God dey. Btw dey look cute.
whr u dy since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters / Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.