Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,891 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Online Payment And Subscribtion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Payment And Subscribtion (406 Views)

Banks That Accept Naira Card For Facebook Ad Payment And Alternatives Payment / Helping You MAKE Online Payment And Fund Account For You / Please Help! Which Atm Card Can I Use For Online Payment? Specifically Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment And Subscribtion by mekkie83(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
pls hw do i make payment online using my gtb account, pls advice needed
Re: Online Payment And Subscribtion by arbitrage: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
When you visit a website where the item you like is being sold (konga.com, quickteller.com, etc), then choose to buy the good or service. Then checkout and click to pay by mastercard option. Then you will be asked to enter your card details as they are shown on the physical gtbank card you have. The website may require you to register first before making this payment or allow you to check out as guest. After entering your card details front and back, your card will be charged successfully for the transaction. You sounded a newbie entirely with your question, right?

By the way, make sure you have activated your card for online usage on gtbank internet banking portal before this, using the activation code generation there. You will need their hardware token to complete this step. You can proceed to generate your MasterCard secure code in this process.

(1) (Reply)

Lend Me 20,000 And Get 30,000 Back In One Month Asap!! / c / Get Your Business Rebranded In A Snap (our Valentine’s Special Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.