Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages (865 Views)

List Of African Presidents And Their Ages As At 2016 / I’m Too Old To Be Governor – El-rufai / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by blazeee: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Age has been sporadically spoken of in virtually every aspect of our politics today, but in my own opinion I find it preposterous by most Nigerians to make it an excuse between presidential aspirant so as to make one candidate more qualified than the other, if the most loved candidate is credible, qualified and determined to restore our country to it peaceful state and further move the country to a greater height without having to think of their selfish interest then I see no reason why age should be a barrier. beside age is nothing but numbers

Here are names, images and ages of some presidents around the world.

GHANA
NAME- John Dramani Mahama
AGE-56

ZIMBABWE
NAME- Robert Mugabe
AGE-90

KENYA
NAME- MWAI KIBAKI
AGE-83

USA
NAME- Barack Hussien Obama
AGE-53

1 Like

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by asadike(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Guy,age is one tin, aged and sick is another and to cap it all, no cerfiticate. Oops! Certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by blazeee: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
TUNISIA
NAME- Beji Caid Essebsi
AGE- 88

MUZAMBIQUE
NAME- Armando Guebuza
AGE- 71

SOUTH AFRICA
NAME- Jacob Zuma
AGE- 72

SINGAPORE
NAME- Tony Tan
AGE- 74

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by blazeee: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
ITALY
NAME- Giorgio Napolitano
AGE- 89

GREECE
NAME- Karolos Papoulias
AGE- 85

CUBA
NAME- Raul Castro
AGE- 83

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by charlesamos123: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
yes i think he is too old listen to the way he speaks, how long can he last in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by saintikechi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let's give the young graduates a chance, all the presidents mentioned in this post have the basic requirement to contest. We do not need an old illiterate to rule a country with millions of graduates, this is not the military era.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by idris4r83(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
asadike:
Guy,age is one tin, aged and sick is another and to cap it all, no cerfiticate. Oops! Certificate.
and who told u gmb is sick? i rather vote gmb even if he doesnt have certificate to that otuoke bandit who with his Phd can not deliver anything in 6 good years.
Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by frankyychiji(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari is aged, frail, bigoted and sick. Tinubu thinks he might die in office. Obj thinks so too. Rumor has it he has prostate cancer. Remember there's a truth in every rumor. #saibuhari is a South West conspiracy to re-enact the yaradua episode.
Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by asadike(f): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
idris4r83:
and who told u gmb is sick? i rather vote gmb even if he doesnt have certificate to that otuoke bandit who with his Phd can not deliver anything in 6 good years.
open your eyes and see what is infront of you
Re: Do You Think GMB Is Too Old To Contest? See Other Presidents And Thier Ages by idris4r83(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
asadike:
open your eyes and see what is infront of you
and wat is in front u

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To PDP Propaganda & Insults Towards Him / Ogun Governorship Candidate Becomes Incoherent At Public Debate / Why PDP Will Never Go To Court Over Buhari's Certificate: The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.